Tire Price list Zth

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Jalan Gombak....:driver:

Better factor all the extra in first.........

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

235/45R17

Achilles ATR SPORT 2 - Rm260 - ASO tyre gombak (Jul14)
Continental CSC3 (non-conti-seal) - RM798 - PJL Subang Perdana - Nov-13
Continental CSC5 (Conti-Seal) - RM870 - Hin Leong, Klang (May-14)
Falken FK453 - RM510 Excellent Speed (Kepong) (Apr-14)
Goodyear F1 Asy 2 - RM620 QuickSave USJ (July-13)
For 1pc Conti can get 3pcs ATR Sports 2........:smokin:

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

the tyre price there is really2 low u cant believe yourself....but the shop also unbelievably messy..... and the worker (not sure myanmar or what) really scared me while watching them unmount/mount tyre on rims...lucky when it came to my tyre, the more expert guy takeover and handle it....balancing also really nice.....

but alignment not sure..didnt dare to try....bcoz scared whats more can go wrong... (but atleast the alignment guy is local chineese guy)
Alignment normally the expert will take over.....:driver:

Last edited:

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Ohhhh... If u count those other charges total how much? 150 one pcs already then?
Tires are 145 each
Added new tire valves - 5 per side
Alignment - 15

Send from my ME173X using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

got my tyre replaced at aso too... achilles atr sport 2..size 235/45-17 :biggrin: on 7.5" width rim...looks fatter and better ride comfort... :driver:

when did u go there bro? i was there on saturday...early in the morning...(first car there) :rofl:

the tyre price there is really2 low u cant believe yourself....but the shop also unbelievably messy..... and the worker (not sure myanmar or what) really scared me while watching them unmount/mount tyre on rims...lucky when it came to my tyre, the more expert guy takeover and handle it....balancing also really nice.....

but alignment not sure..didnt dare to try....bcoz scared whats more can go wrong... (but atleast the alignment guy is local chineese guy)
Saturday, but quite close to lunch time when I went there

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
got my tyre replaced at aso too... achilles atr sport 2..size 235/45-17 :biggrin: on 7.5" width rim...looks fatter and better ride comfort... :driver:

when did u go there bro? i was there on saturday...early in the morning...(first car there) :rofl:

If really hard to believe it then buying tyres and go other place for alignment and balancing would be a good idea? Mine I kena kaw kaw before when changing tyres 1st time for newly bought kancil.

Camber screw, and dunno what machine to adjust the rear..cucuk masuk type. Total end up I think spent the amount of other tyre shops selling the tyre at higher price.

I think just best to say no to everything. Just get them install and align thats it

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Tires are 145 each
Added new tire valves - 5 per side
Alignment - 15

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Saturday, but quite close to lunch time when I went there

u go there last month or last saturday?

me went day last saturday... :smokin:

If really hard to believe it then buying tyres and go other place for alignment and balancing would be a good idea? Mine I kena kaw kaw before when changing tyres 1st time for newly bought kancil.

Camber screw, and dunno what machine to adjust the rear..cucuk masuk type. Total end up I think spent the amount of other tyre shops selling the tyre at higher price.

I think just best to say no to everything. Just get them install and align thats it

bcoz i got several favourite shop that do alignment with workmanship quality and the setting closest to my preferences....price also same..so i prefer that way.....especially when in doubt of unknown qork quality... :driver:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
u go there last month or last saturday?

me went day last saturday... :smokin:

bcoz i got several favourite shop that do alignment with workmanship quality and the setting closest to my preferences....price also same..so i prefer that way.....especially when in doubt of unknown qork quality... :driver:
He mention Saturday too but lunch time....:driver:

Yup, I got friends who buy in Klang, Cash and carry, then go to his favorite shop to mount, balance and align...:rolleyes:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Yup, I got friends who buy in Klang, Cash and carry, then go to his favorite shop to mount, balance and align...:rolleyes:
Wont those tyre shop like the boss like Bo suang cuz u didnt buy from him but come to his shop to do alignment, balancing + fix the tyre?

If only fix then go shop do alignment and balancing okay la. But bring for them to fix wont they like dont like it?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Wont those tyre shop like the boss like Bo suang cuz u didnt buy from him but come to his shop to do alignment, balancing + fix the tyre?

If only fix then go shop do alignment and balancing okay la. But bring for them to fix wont they like dont like it?
bcoz i saw the recipt date was last month :biggrin:

can...install+balancing= +rm10~20...so if u got the tyre atleast rm50 cheaper and better alignment/camber adjust...then why not :driver:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

They still charge you to mount, balance and align mah.....:biggrin:

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
after going here & there searching for nitto neogen 205/50/16 but no avail..
i opt for re002 at hin leong klang for rm330 each..cash and carry..

Toyota Corona TT141

Known Member
May 18, 2014
Hi, may I know which brand still produces this tyre size 185/70R13, please and under which model. Since it is not in the updated price list, I reckon it should be considered "odd size". Thank you very much in advance.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi, may I know which brand still produces this tyre size 185/70R13, please and under which model. Since it is not in the updated price list, I reckon it should be considered "odd size". Thank you very much in advance.
A few that I know have are Goodyear Duraplus, Michelin XM2, Sime Astar 100 and Bridgestone AR10.
Yes, it has becomes an odd size as many car manufacturers are moving up to 14 and 15 inches.
As they are odd size many shops may not stock them so i think you would have to get them to order for you...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Detailing Session & hand on at Ampang Park automotive week
FREE!!! Hands on detailing session!!! Come and learn more about detailing.
My friend is organizing a detailing session/demo for me at Ampang Park Automotive week

Come and participate this hands on detailing session.

Some hardcore detailing gurus and other detailing professionals will also be there to help out and answer any of your detailing questions.

All sorts of detailing machines and products will be available for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience