Tire Price list Zth

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Nah, just average Ecsta HM's. Not even Ku31. It crossed my mind since ku36 hardens fast.

Also izso, i think it kinda harden already. Was thinking of trading it in for some discounts. :p
Your money your choice dude

... Will it be the same if I get RE002 or R1R's eh? Even with absolutely 0 track days?
Treadwear is treadwear whether you go on track or not. Want to conserve the tyre don't drive! :thefinger: If the treadwear is high, like the AD07 for example, even with everyday driving and minimally 50km, it'll last at least a year to 1.5 years easily pure city driving. With track days it'll be shorter.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
... Will it be the same if I get RE002 or R1R's eh? Even with absolutely 0 track days?
Track days, aggressive driving and so on will wear them faster. Bro. Ken goes touge very often....hahhaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Its not that bad then. I was thinking that itll only last for months. Guess i shouldnt be that worried.
Just told my ex colleague, he cannot judge by time on tyre usage. He called me to look for tyre on his behalf, Special size 195/50R16, many shops do not stock. Checked and very few choices also. Told him to use back original model and that is Conti CPC2. He does sales and finished them in 1 and half years so he wants something more durable. I asked him what mileage he has done and he checked is 35k km and that is without rotation, means only front tyre worn, so I told him is damn good dy, because if with rotation easily 60k km plus and at least 3 years........hahahahha:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Track days, aggressive driving and so on will wear them faster. Bro. Ken goes touge very often....hahhaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Just told my ex colleague, he cannot judge by time on tyre usage. He called me to look for tyre on his behalf, Special size 195/50R16, many shops do not stock. Checked and very few choices also. Told him to use back original model and that is Conti CPC2. He does sales and finished them in 1 and half years so he wants something more durable. I asked him what mileage he has done and he checked is 35k km and that is without rotation, means only front tyre worn, so I told him is damn good dy, because if with rotation easily 60k km plus and at least 3 years........hahahahha:rofl:
Ask him to buy silverstone can last long :rofl:
I regret buying Falken SN828...bloody thread is like at least 90% thread left but can skid when cornering...not even cornering hard but just as long faster than what it can take then skid adi...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Standard 1.5 Auto Wira from 2002.
Your car not gonna be as bad as my 1.0L up ulu yam right? LOL! :rofl:
So no excuse not to go up touge ya :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ulu Yam eh. I'm actually looking for a route around KL too. Ahahaha. Any recommended spots?
KL no other roads that can really enjoy the corners, cool wind and nature other than Ulu Yam.
Further one will be Bukit Putus in Seremban but much more dangerous.

Ulu Yam, just have fun but don't race as if there is no tomorrow. Is a single lane road most of the time. So, just be careful, enjoy the drive and u will be fine.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A Lexus for the price of a Toyota? With the recent super-juicy deal as offered by the Malaysian Gov for importing Hybrids and Electric cars. The RM168K onwards Lexus CT 200h may not be any quicker than the regular Altis, it is, however much more cooler than the Prius...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience