Tire Price list Zth

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
He not here mah.. Basically now Im stuck between r1r and rs-r..
Calling Bro. Izso.......:driver::biggrin:

Basically both are extreme dry tyres. A lot more to choose from. Cheaper brands are Achilles 123 and Nankang NS-2R

Last edited:

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I used to daily drive my car on R1Rs. Great in the dry, crappy when wet (as expected from extreme tires). Sturdy sidewalls and endless grip. I can't really compare to new cheaper offerings from Nankang or Achillies since I've no experience with either.

Currently on KU36s (although no longer daily driven).

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Same, they are both extreme performance tyres... Toyo one is R1-R, T1-R then is UHP only...:driver:
I thought R1R is the UHP? Since R888 is the semi slick.

Also pwhyze, is it that bad on the wet? I've been told it's about as good as RS-Rs on the wet too. Then again, what are you comparing it to?

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Both R1R and RS-R are extreme class, i.e one down from semi slicks. Federal's semi slick offering would be FZ-201.

Pretty bad I guess. I would be driving in the left lane at max 70km/h in heavy rain. Anything above, it would start aquaplaning. My other car on KU31 tires can be driven at 100km/h under the same condition no problem.

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
My bad. I totally forgot about the FZ-201.
70 at best eh. That's honestly quite scary. What about normal rain conditions, like without standing water?
Im most probably jumping to the 002 boat if that's the case.

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
It's obviously better but once you've felt the aquaplaning sensation, you tend to hold back when you see rain drops, light or heavy..:biggrin:

RE-002 could be the sensible option. Price seems to have slightly dropped from RM3++ to RM2++ for R15. Nitto Neogens also might worth a try.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
F1-D5 is not too expensive, the cheapest of the 3 but still around low rm400 I suppose.
He aiming closer to RM300 now....hahhahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Both R1R and RS-R are extreme class, i.e one down from semi slicks. Federal's semi slick offering would be FZ-201.

Pretty bad I guess. I would be driving in the left lane at max 70km/h in heavy rain. Anything above, it would start aquaplaning. My other car on KU31 tires can be driven at 100km/h under the same condition no problem.
You remind me of my friend on RE-070 on his Evo X, drive at 80kph when rain, until he swap them for GY Asy 2, then on to PSS....:driver:

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

My bad. I totally forgot about the FZ-201.
70 at best eh. That's honestly quite scary. What about normal rain conditions, like without standing water?
Im most probably jumping to the 002 boat if that's the case.
Both tyres even though directional do not have straight line water channels. Standing water will be a problem, wet/damp roads should be okay

RE-002 is UHP category dy.....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This Door Silence Strip
This post is taken from Pocket Rocket(White CRZ with gold XXR). He deserves all the credits and I have
asked for permission.

This strip is to reduce wind noise and make better contact between the rubber door seal/lining to car body.
Hence better door closing sound. 3M double sided tape is provided. Just 'stick' n play.

Had some free time over this public holiday, got these fantastic rubber...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience