Time when you can't forgive yourself

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I guess sometimes, life is getting tough, stress and monday blues of going to work. Lots of things in the mind that she
actually forgotten that her daughter is at the back seat.

I mean sometimes when we ferry passengers, we didn't realised we forgot to fetch them home until they mentioned.
Our mind and focus once awhile will stray quite far while driving. Lots of things to think of.

Stress.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
no matter how much stress or pressure you're in, it's no excuse to forget your child. Especially more so if he/she is a young toddler.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
That's why I put my kids in the car seats, as they sit higher I can see them every time I glance back at my rear view mirror. OR I buckle the car seat in front. Why parents forgot because they just let the kids sit without car seats, kids tend to fall asleep very fast and since no car seat the kids sure lay down. Then some dumb parents just forgot about them because can't notice any sound or the sight of the car seat....this is just my opinion

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Talking about forgetting someone, this is true story about my colleague. Years ago, every morning, husband drives out, wife carry sleeping baby close the gate, gets into the back, close door, and hubby drives off. One morning wife carrying baby decide to put baby in back seat first then close gate. The moment she close the car door and went to close the gate, the hubby drove off. Only quite far off, he realize so quiet, look behind wife not inside. So anything can happen......hahahahahaha:biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
That's why I put my kids in the car seats, as they sit higher I can see them every time I glance back at my rear view mirror. OR I buckle the car seat in front. Why parents forgot because they just let the kids sit without car seats, kids tend to fall asleep very fast and since no car seat the kids sure lay down. Then some dumb parents just forgot about them because can't notice any sound or the sight of the car seat....this is just my opinion
Don't put your small kid/baby in the front even though it's fasten with a seat belt using a kid's car seat, cause it's more dangerous in case of accidents. In some advanced countries (for example Canada), it's illegal to put kids up to a certain age at the front.

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
thats the worst nightmare imaginable especially to any parents out there...
i think i had enough internet for the day after reading this news.

in the mean time, i was curious, this is basically a case of involuntary manslaughter right?

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
My heart really ache. For the baby as well as for the mother. The guilt she is experiencing now...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Like what 6uest said, try not to put in the front seat. Right now she's still facing backwards right? If yes make sure you don't have a front airbag. That'll be bad too in an accident. Anyway, bottomline, put in the back unless she can sit on her own in a booster seat instead of a car seat.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Like what 6uest said, try not to put in the front seat. Right now she's still facing backwards right? If yes make sure you don't have a front airbag. That'll be bad too in an accident. Anyway, bottomline, put in the back unless she can sit on her own in a booster seat instead of a car seat.
Yup, it is because the young baby not strong enough for the air bag if/when deploy....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
She's still facing the back. I can turn off and on my front air bag. She's sat at the back if me and my wife drive the same car if I fetch her alone then she's at the front because if put at back can't see her.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
no matter how much stress or pressure you're in, it's no excuse to forget your child. Especially more so if he/she is a young toddler.
Yeah, I still don't get it how can she leave without realizing it. I will never know...

She's still facing the back. I can turn off and on my front air bag. She's sat at the back if me and my wife drive the same car if I fetch her alone then she's at the front because if put at back can't see her.
No, the baby seat can't be leaned against the airbag deployer.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
stupid car, it's not leaning against the air bag. My air bag is on top of the dash instead of facing the passenger. I also pull my front seat to the most rear setting as far as possible from the dash.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

Yesterday when I was searching at Google for the fastest Kancil ever, I saw a person named Jee or something like that said in a forum (btw it is an old forum as it was posted on 2006) NSDrag kancil participate in class A Sepang Drag Battle and it got 2nd place as it lose to a Cefiro. He continued that its 400m time was 10.5 seconds. If I am not mistaken actually the fastest kancil is 12s right? Can anyone tell me whether this is true or not?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience