they think everyone also has a maybank account

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
maybank never send email to you for any notification or what so ever...that sohai just spam email to everyone hoping that someone will fall into their trap...bunch of idiots taking advantage of people... hope they all killed in a car accident..:thefinger:

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
one of those ways ppl looking for easy cash .. nothing comes easy.

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Its a scam... its called 'phising'

They just spam, hoping those with maybank accounts respond and disclose their user name and password, etc!! So, to those with maybank account, DON'T ever respond to these types of e-mail....

As camshaft said, banks will never use e-mail to formally communicate with its customers...

3,000 RPM
Jun 28, 2006
its not maybank..but its mybank....

blutuik

Known Member
May 9, 2008
www.cardomain.com
recently i received a kinda same email & i deleted it.. (i didn't open to read it)

but 1day later i can't access my m2u acc as it was blocked due to many passwd attempt..
i knew this must hv connection wif the spam email..

moral is always clean ur cookies as hackers will dig our passwd/personal info/anything online..

tq..

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
For ATM card, I think it is good for changing password every month. Maybe rotate 3-5 password that you never forget :biggrin:

Make a police report seems to be useless. Hope someone who work for Maybank will pass by here and print out the pic then report to the management. If needed, I'm willing to help or provide further details requested.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
for me...i dont care if they clone my card...always got no money inside :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

once my salary in,i straight withdraw everything out...pay all my bills etc....and keep everything in a safe place...NOT THE BANK.Interest being paid out its minimal...barely earn anything if i keep my funds there...so no point...With self control...your cash is as safe with you rather then a bank

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
I often received this email also. The link may look like maybank2u but it is actually NOT. Mouse over to the link and you will see what's the actual link. I've tried click on it and got a warning that's a fraud.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
i have the CIMB clicks account n guess what...

CITIBANK, MAYBANK are sending me... this phising spam...

i suspect Azli Paat is involved..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

compare this two pump
80l/h @ 0.3bar
60l/h @ 3bar
for injection application,which is better?
pressure is more important or the l/h?
wat if a car is fit with a 60l/h @ 3 bar internal pump in fuel tank and connect to a 80l/h @ 0.3 bar external pump near the engine bay after the fuel filter?
is it good?
or wat if from in tank pump tee-off
-one connect to engine (as original connection)
-one connect to external pump then to engine(need a check valve or not for this connection after tee-off and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience