The Star: Brake parts must meet Sirim standard from next July

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com

Road Safety Department director-general Datuk Suret Singh - earlier there was another fuker! Now bring up another clowns name...

“We discovered that there are too many sub-standard and poor quality brake parts and brake oil in the market. - What BRAKE oilSS?? u sohai or whut!!! DOT 3 or DOT 4 only ma.. OR go DOT yourself la... BRAKE OIL got what so special la? Steel Braided HOSE i know la... sei sohai!~ quality brake pad? rm30 one pair r..

“Brake safety is a very important issue to protect people from serious accidents, especially during the rainy season,” he told reporters at a road safety advocating campaign here on Thursday. - Sck MY COCK LA!!! brake makan or not makan on raining time is YOUR TYRE!!! soham!!! Go home and ride your bicycle la!!!

“If consumers are not careful, they will be cheated by some workshops out there,” he alleged. - You is the one who is cheating here lor... *uUndek!~

Suret said the Government would make the MS1164 Sirim approval a legal standard for brake parts affective July 1. - I am thinking of storing a bottle of DOT 4 used brake oil and bath on his car..

"Within three to four years, we also want to the make anti-lock/ anti-skid braking system (ABS) a standard feature and compulsory for all new car models in Malaysia,” Suret said. - Yah!~~ that time all FERARRI also using ur sucking brakes with their ori 6-4pots... and melting like jelly just like those fakes sohai BREMBO cover....

He said his department was now talking to car makers about the implementation. - SHOW US PROOF LA!!! U tok tok only, I Lciao can see r... Use YOUTUBE LA!~~

Fking bengang with these monkeys already!~~

jim260184

1,000 RPM
Jul 19, 2005
Seremban
www.meshio.com
HAMKACHAN!!!! If my Myvi brake is DAMN GOOD LA!!!!!!!!!!!! If my Myvi brake not VIBRATE like COCK la!!!!!!!!!

Damn panlai go wasted all da $$ at F1 but dun 1 put $$ on ownself national car 2 build more better quality car.. Dun 1 spend some $$ 2 build better Myvi disc brake n now askin ppl 2 own good quality brake?

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

DIU NIA SENG!! Wat wana prov at F1? ur national car damn nice meh!! Better use da $$ 2 build more track.. let ppl improv skill or may lower down accident like the nice supra wont simply bang wall.. Or put in drift as our m'sian a lot good driver...

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
shouldnt they be more concerned about commercial vehicles? how many accidents happen in a year due to brake failure, bald tires and general problems caused by non-regular service and maintenance of commercial vehicles?

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
Yes!~~ ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!~

Since last night, this issue has make me bengang enough... THIS IS AFFECTING MY LIFE AND FUTURE!!! YOU GOD'DMN Fukers!~~~ Own problems never REVIEW properly, and now they wanted US TO FOLLOW THEIR MONKEYS rules...

--------------------
Since they Loved to have a pieces of us... COME!~ I WILL SHOW HIM what I Can do!~ I am just a merely POTATOES CITIZEN!~

I will make a FINAL BLOW of a huge TOYOTA GATHERING!~ This won't be just a toyota GATHERING!~, I am aiming at asking and emailing to all car modifier club and kakis. It will involves all imported brands model of cars.. ANYTHING!~ U name it!~ I will SENT IT!~ HONDA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, FORD, FIAT, ALFA ROMEO.... ANYTHING ANYONE!!!!

THIS IS NOT A THREAT!!! BUT IT WILL BE AN AWARENESS FINALE RUN!!! AUTOMOTIVE S.O.S campaign!!!!!

YOU MESS WITH MY RIDE! You are SAME AS MESSING WITH MY LIFE!!!! YOU ARE LIKE PLACING A KNIFE ON MY PARENTS THROAT!!!!! I AM NOT GONNA LETS NAP gets off this time!!!

JIMMY, Adrian!~~ see you guys tonite at Cheras tt!~

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
gosh....no sirim = no good brakes ? ppl endless project mu r track proven man.....sirim is wat proven ?? tns...

yams727

Jul 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
IT WILL BE AN AWARENESS FINALE RUN!!! AUTOMOTIVE S.O.S campaign!!!!! [/SIZE]

Hmmm... good idea. A public led campaign, made by none other than the real folks of 1Malaysia - us.

Based on the Star article, there's a chance we're not given all the necessary information. The article shouldn't say MS1164 Sirim standard only, but MS1164 Sirim and Equivalent to Superior Standards.

However, if they are really gonna limit it to Sirim, well... let's think Michael Moore style documentary. Compare JDM and Euro standard brakes against Sirim's. And let's not stop there. Let's worm our way into the reasons behind the shallow NAP objectives.

The truth shall be unveiled.

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
Re: Is your brake Malaysian made??

JPJ has announced starting from July 1st next year, all cars must be fitted by SIRIM approved brake parts, which means sacrificing my Sumitomo made 4pot caliper with Endless brake pads & steel braided hoses?? take a read in this

Brake parts must meet Sirim standard from next July

SIRIM standard is a joke. proton cars supposed to SIRIM approved, but the parts are far more inferior when compare to international standards.

so guys, throw away your JDM brakes, go to some government linked spare part shops and buy JPJ-approved brakes. cap Ayam, or cap Najib, take your pick according to your car model.

My 4 pot on 2 car also affected.. Mahai G!!! Later even worst lui! Because need to equipped with ABS lui....
Damn this G is really want to scrap all old car already... Because datsun, and even many many car... Where got ABS brake for them!!! Even Proton itself also some no have! Fuxx G!

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
Satria neo WRC rally car uses Alcon brakes(calipers and discs)

Proton Satria Neo S2000, images, video and technical specification | RallyBuzz

Go to Alcon website here:Advantage Extreme Brake Kits - Select Part

and you wont find it listed for Satria and or renault(which the engine is based).Whether the car is technically homologated or not is one issue;another being for malaysian roads must use SIRIM pads:rofl::rofl::rofl::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Theses guys really shoot their mouths without thinking.Imagine malaysia F1 use local brake pads.:thefinger::thefinger:

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Satria neo WRC rally car uses Alcon brakes(calipers and discs)

Proton Satria Neo S2000, images, video and technical specification | RallyBuzz

Go to Alcon website here:Advantage Extreme Brake Kits - Select Part

and you wont find it listed for Satria and or renault(which the engine is based).Whether the car is technically homologated or not is one issue;another being for malaysian roads must use SIRIM pads:rofl::rofl::rofl::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Theses guys really shoot their mouths without thinking.Imagine malaysia F1 use local brake pads.:thefinger::thefinger:

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009

Road Safety Department director-general Datuk Suret Singh - earlier there was another fuker! Now bring up another clowns name...

“We discovered that there are too many sub-standard and poor quality brake parts and brake oil in the market. - What BRAKE oilSS?? u sohai or whut!!! DOT 3 or DOT 4 only ma.. OR go DOT yourself la... BRAKE OIL got what so special la? Steel Braided HOSE i know la... sei sohai!~ quality brake pad? rm30 one pair r..

“Brake safety is a very important issue to protect people from serious accidents, especially during the rainy season,” he told reporters at a road safety advocating campaign here on Thursday. - Sck MY COCK LA!!! brake makan or not makan on raining time is YOUR TYRE!!! soham!!! Go home and ride your bicycle la!!!

“If consumers are not careful, they will be cheated by some workshops out there,” he alleged. - You is the one who is cheating here lor... *uUndek!~

Suret said the Government would make the MS1164 Sirim approval a legal standard for brake parts affective July 1. - I am thinking of storing a bottle of DOT 4 used brake oil and bath on his car..

"Within three to four years, we also want to the make anti-lock/ anti-skid braking system (ABS) a standard feature and compulsory for all new car models in Malaysia,” Suret said. - Yah!~~ that time all FERARRI also using ur sucking brakes with their ori 6-4pots... and melting like jelly just like those fakes sohai BREMBO cover....

He said his department was now talking to car makers about the implementation. - SHOW US PROOF LA!!! U tok tok only, I Lciao can see r... Use YOUTUBE LA!~~

Fking bengang with these monkeys already!~~
I totally agree with you... Our ministry all is no brain 1 especially on "raining brake tak makan is because of brake pad".... LOLZZZZzzzzz

Even... implement ABS! This also stupid! ABS = Noob brake system!

t-la

1,000 RPM
May 10, 2005
secret place
same like motorcycle helmet case, now u can throw away your shoei, nolan, agv, suomy, simpson and bla bla bla becos they dont have sirim.... Now u can ride ur big-fat superbike wearing rm 30 apollo helmet.....hahahaha

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
:)

GERAM LEH!~~ till now!!! the flames is one my head, back and every where....

I have loaded a map on the other thread for tonite Cheras discussion group.. Some of the guys here... if you are interested, you can come in..

Because, so far.... HERE!!! This cheras TT is has full firepower from a lots of SEG AE101-AE111 series kakis... STARLET EP kakis.. I am hoping to get ALL ALIAS from every single TOYOTA owner here.... because, these rules is not just affecting me. It affects ME, YOU! Your dad! YOUR uncle, YOUR relatives, YOUR friends, YOUR neighbour, Your future! your LIFE!!!

First NAP review is enough!~ NOW 2nd addons... IF they think they can release alpha and BETA categories rules... I will slap them in their faces with my ONE time BIG campaign!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

whuttup people....I need some help..after reading abt the awesome sunway treatment of its
customers,i m not too sure if i am gonna go there..any other good place?..planning to install a subaru-impreza - Ibberdesign...thx 4 your advice

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

i didnt mention it was to install front and rear bumpers...not really liking the DAMD front bumper after putting it on it looks like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience