The mighty 2jz or The legendary RB26

AbuSayyaf

Dec 4, 2006
-

Khoyos,

Two of the cars are a built replica copy of owners from abroad. I know both owners and so I can brief you. It was built right from the front bumper down to the tailpipe 90% identically.

And the purpose of their ads ? well to sell it off i guess ^^

-

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
there is one supra 3.4 L build by titan motorsports in motortrader

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

check out Darin's 6 speed supra (TITAN)......its running the stock getrag gbox..

YouTube - Darin's Supra 6 speed record

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

anothr video..............8.38@400m.YouTube - Darin Dichiara 6 Speed Supra 8.38@174

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

the same supra on th streets

YouTube - Darin's Supra E85 Street Driving

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Last edited:

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
-

Khoyos,

Two of the cars are a built replica copy of owners from abroad. I know both owners and so I can brief you. It was built right from the front bumper down to the tailpipe 90% identically.

And the purpose of their ads ? well to sell it off i guess ^^

-
my apologies. they look damn similar to cars abroad, especially the 1320whp car, even the pic was taken from supraforums. anyway i wish both owners the best of luck. genuinely nice cars!

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
we're not interested in rotaries lah besides i still wanna see rb/2jz in a evo/imprezza. That one will be serious eye opener!anybody got pics or experience?
Heres the killer...

2JZ Satria Rear Wheel Drive!

Credit to Joshua from Millenium Motorsports for the pic...sorry i curi from FB! but this is just too good

Malaysia Boleh! Muahahahaha :evil:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
found an old but really classic video of both 6 bangers tested by Orido and Tsuchiya

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d8vAxzLApPs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d8vAxzLApPs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

mines gtr engine bay really clean and simple..

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
Heres the killer...

2JZ Satria Rear Wheel Drive!

Credit to Joshua from Millenium Motorsports for the pic...sorry i curi from FB! but this is just too good

Malaysia Boleh! Muahahahaha :evil:
Wahhh..what a monster dis is....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The sensation of speed is determined by the size and type of your car. The smaller the car, the faster everything seems to be.

Let's discuss.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience