The meaning of your nickname?

twistedichc

2,000 RPM

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Ipoh city hardcore but staying in Ampang?....:biggrin:
i'm genuine Ipoh guy leehh, now married edi, work & live in ampang, it's just to remind me who i am & all the memories thats left in ipoh ma.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Is it? but not Ampang Point....hahaha:biggrin:
yeah, if u ever heard of Sek. Tunku Abdul Rahman, than theres Politeknik Ungku Omar (PUO), it's closed buy oni, rapper Point Blank from Ipoh Garden oso nearby.

Jasmine - comes from the old Persian “yasamin”, which means 'gift from God'.
It also refers to the flowering plant of the olive genus native to the warm temperate regions of the Old World (i.e., Afro-Eurasia).

Nov 16, 2018
Dineshwari - serious-minded, responsible, and stable person. A person who has the gift of tact and diplomacy, and possess a charming, easy-going nature which endears you to others.

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
marsha1l_v6

-marsha1l since 2000 been using this name for game/online game. Started when i play counter strike at local cc called eversurf. They have localize rank on kill/death/win/lose.

v6 is because current engine when i register the username.

scoupe

1,000 RPM

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
Scoupe was my second car but the first car that i started to mod and learn alot about engines and driving. Had it for about 10 years and sold it 4 years ago.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I was in Midvalley Megamall yesterday, some idiot parked too close to the side of a corner in the underground parking. To avoid his/her/it's car, I had to turn at a really bad angle.

During the turn, my right rear sports rim chipped against the slight curb.

Chipped and scratched my rims, it's quite deep.

What can be done about it? Is there some kind of filler to cover up the parts that was chipped away, and respray?

Since it's the rear rim, it doesn't really affect the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience