The meaning of your nickname?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
When first converted my engine, wanted vr4turbo to be the nick, which is original version, but this nick was so popular, usually already taken up.
Then my mechanic who did the transplant for me, said, what VR4, yours only 2WD, so that was how vr2turbo came about......:biggrin:

Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Back in 1999 when i'm in boarding school, there's this comic "pendekar laut", there was a character named xibo which is just like me, or i am just like him, so one of my friend started to call me with his name which is xibo, fu*k him, it stick to me until my university days, & obix is just a reflection of it, odix would be nicer actually..

Autopiazza

Known Member
Aug 19, 2010
Selangor
orgazmopiazza.com
Back in 1999 when i'm in boarding school, there's this comic "pendekar laut", there was a character named xibo which is just like me, or i am just like him, so one of my friend started to call me with his name which is xibo, fu*k him, it stick to me until my university days, & obix is just a reflection of it, odix would be nicer actually..
Pergh, Pendekar Laut, kenangan menusuk kalbu, reminds me of my boarding school days

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
= velocity

Jul 8, 2008
I was crazy about Tamiya 4WD car models those days, and I got this nick when I was in my secondary school years. Victory Magnum was the car's name :> oh such childish moments (and still is? Hmm..)

Sergei_korolev

Sep 27, 2009
Ipoh
He is considered by many as the father of practical astronautics....had the 1st animal, 1st man, 1st satellite to go out of our atmosphere
identity remained secret for 50 years @ Chief Designer for Russian Space program ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Courtesy of several European magazines, twelve high-resolution images of the all new Land Rover LRX concept have leaked online ahead of the crossover’s official debut. In the first half of this year, Land Rover released a single teaser image of the two door SUV. It will be on display at the Detroit auto show.

Its styling seems to be the same as the recently revealed BMW X6. This seems to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience