The Avengers 2012 Trailer (Fan Made)

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007

You think you are the only superhero on the world? Not anymore, as Marvel is going to bring all the superheroes together in a movie called "The Avengers" as shown on TV in the past. If anyone of you have watched "Captain America" until the very end, you probably have watched this trailer or may skipped this (due to it is only available AFTER the credits):

[youtube]9ew3vm_bhzg[/youtube]

As per the title says, the video below is a fan made trailer for The Avengers movie which will be released in Summer 2012. The clash of the superheroes such as:

1. Captain America
  2. IronMan
  3. Thor
  4. The Incredible Hulk
  5. Black Widow
  6. Hawkeye
  7. etc. (only spotted the above 6 in the trailer, maybe more i.e. Spiderman is from Marvel too)

[youtube]a-7MWYqicC0[/youtube]

Attachments

harrypotter7

Aug 14, 2015
New York
The Avengers 2012:- When Thor's Evil Brother, Loki ( Tom Hiddleston ), Gains access to the Unlimited Power of the Energy Cube Called the Tesseract, Nick Fury ( Samuel L. Jackson ), Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., Initiates a Superhero Recruitment Effort to Defeat the Unprecedented Threat to Earth.

Its Director was Joss Whedon and it was Released on April 27, 2012 in India. Its Running Time was 2 Hours & 23 Minutes and its Featured Song was Live To Rise.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bro,

why i can't listen to my fm radio clearly?... is there any booster? my car is normal satria.... do you think that i should change to gti antenna to get more clear?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience