The AMF Queen Search Competition Heats up!!!

LS1

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
penang
Great site...a lot of interesting stuff to see and read.....wow
the girls are super hot.. :rolleyes:

demoIII

Jul 31, 2004
Mr Nismo,

Thanks for ur comments. I think the two fastest cars do not use nitrous. I think the main thing that they had over my car was a dog box.

Anyway, I will be doing some changes to make the car a little betta. Although I did't win, but i was glad that after some minor changes from the previous race, the car improved from 10.922 secs to 10.586secs.

Hope that in the next race, my car would do ZTH proud. Poor Skyline, engine went into flames at the finish line after my car passed it. Hope the owner gets over it fast. Whoever it was, "Good Race!"

Cheers :)

chelnick

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Originally posted by SPEEDSPiRiT+Oct 18 2004, 18:44 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SPEEDSPiRiT @ Oct 18 2004, 18:44 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by revvedup@Oct 17 2004, 20:00
<!--QuoteBegin-ldragon
@Oct 17 2004, 17:42
Girls at zerotohundred.com pit  B)

who is the beautiful girl on the end... not juju,the other one... she is really pretty.
is she in the competition.. she could get my vote too...
does anyone know if she has a man...
its a scandal that juju does... it makes me sad...
juju i still love you...
and mystery girl you are beautiful
i think her name is sharon
study sunway college also ABE course last time...
stay somewhere there also
she is TALL... very tall [/b][/quote]
??? ABE course???

i'm in ABE.... and she looks like my class mate.... but not sure lers..... the photo not clear enough...

her name is shirley.... i think...

omg i don't know my classmates name ..... :blink:

juju

Jul 7, 2004
Originally posted by YellowSpy@Oct 19 2004, 09:57
Is this JUJU??? This is from a Singapore car site called burnpavement.com that previewed the spyders at one of our gatherings at an air base in Singapore.

wah... how did they get that photo?

IceR

Oct 12, 2004
Originally posted by juju+Oct 19 2004, 12:49 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (juju @ Oct 19 2004, 12:49 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-YellowSpy@Oct 19 2004, 09:57
Is this JUJU??? This is from a Singapore car site called burnpavement.com that previewed the spyders at one of our gatherings at an air base in Singapore.

wah... how did they get that photo? [/b][/quote]

Apparently they did not pay you "Royalty" ..hehe

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Originally posted by demoIII@Oct 19 2004, 01:38
Mr Nismo,

Thanks for ur comments. I think the two fastest cars do not use nitrous. I think the main thing that they had over my car was a dog box.

Anyway, I will be doing some changes to make the car a little betta. Although I did't win, but i was glad that after some minor changes from the previous race, the car improved from 10.922 secs to 10.586secs.

Hope that in the next race, my car would do ZTH proud. Poor Skyline, engine went into flames at the finish line after my car passed it. Hope the owner gets over it fast. Whoever it was, "Good Race!"

Cheers :)
Yupe, dog box, but not 'a' dog box, it's dog boxes if you get what I mean LOL. :lol: Anyway, I heard the 180SX is still running on stock gearbox.

Yah, didn't get to see the R33 burn like red sun. I arrived later in the evening. Anybody took pictures of that?

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by juju+Oct 19 2004, 12:49 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (juju @ Oct 19 2004, 12:49 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-YellowSpy@Oct 19 2004, 09:57

wah... how did they get that photo? [/b][/quote]
hmmmm If i were u... i will demand ROYALTY payment from them... IF they don wanna pay u royalty then take legal action against them for using ur icon wiffout permission... hehehe... but check first see the company got $$$ or not... else sue them also no use haha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

I am planning for the following Yokohama tyres for my 2 cars, one using 195.55.15 and another is 180.60.14

After some research online and offline, found that Advan Neova AD07 only have size for my 195.55.15 while AVS ES100 have sizes of both.

Also known that the UTQG for AD07 is 180 AA A and ES100 is 280 AA A. If I am going to take AD07 for the 15" and ES 100 for the 14", would this be my good choices?

Need your experiences on both tyres model in terms of dry, wet, treadwear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience