The AMF Queen Search Competition Heats up!!!

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by porosaki@Sep 30 2004, 16:17
well said Iszo! i 100% support your statement :D :D :D

whitepup! it is good to stick to your principle but its a cruel world out there

sometimes we do things beyond our principle but one must put a limit to what we are about to do so that we can withhold our principle one way or another. the limit is up to the individual to decide.

this is what (correct me if i'm wrong) i call yan joi kong wu, san pat yau kei. :lol:

p/s: live life to the fullest and don't regret of what you didn't do in the pass cause
you only get to be young once. :D :P :D
opps not withhold but it should be up-hold

BabyPups

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
whitepuppy, u r still my number 1!!

puppy supports puppy
puppy power :lol: :P :lol:

ac98

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Selangor
Whitepuppy,

I will try not to be 'harsh' in my comment, but what you say is not true. You made it sound as if ALL girls that show 'some' skin is cheap ... maybe I have seen too many, like you mentioned, 'cheap' girls, but do you know what are 'cheap' girls? In my honest oppinion, those girls are :

1. "All talk and no action" - A girl dun have to be sexy to fall into this category.
2. "Always FFK" - It's rather typical of many girls ain't it? (argueably-lah)
3. "Sit back and criticize OTHER girls OR guys" Those girls I paling BEH tahan!

My 2 cents.

ks2000

Sep 5, 2004
Fumi~ and ac98, glad to discover you people around here~ :lol: and ac98's 2 cents is very true. in addition,

1) those (very pretty/moderate typical pretty/not pretty at all) girls that like to FFK and 'jual mahal' is consider C.H.E.A.P in guys' perception. :angry:
2) those (very pretty/moderate typical pretty/not pretty at all) girls that like to make use of guys also consider C.H.E.A.P :angry:

lets hope and pray for this kind of girls to be extinct soon... :P

ldragon

Known Member
Jun 4, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
ldragon.fotopic.net
ks, ac98 & fuminari, nice to see you all here mykamera.com kakis.
Chill out guys.

Tom, lets heats up the zerotohundred.com with the rest of the contestant photos.. err 20 of them :D

We want more! We want more! :P

ac98

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by ks2000@Sep 30 2004, 22:06
Fumi~ and ac98, glad to discover you people around here~ :lol: and ac98's 2 cents is very true. in addition,

1) those (very pretty/moderate typical pretty/not pretty at all) girls that like to FFK and 'jual mahal' is consider C.H.E.A.P in guys' perception. :angry:
2) those (very pretty/moderate typical pretty/not pretty at all) girls that like to make use of guys also consider C.H.E.A.P :angry:

lets hope and pray for this kind of girls to be extinct soon... :P
Hoiiii!! If all the girls you mentioned extinct already, left only the gorgeous and sexy ones, then die-lah we all :blink:

ac98

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by ldragon@Sep 30 2004, 22:31
ks, ac98 & fuminari, nice to see you all here mykamera.com kakis.
Chill out guys.

Tom, lets heats up the zerotohundred.com with the rest of the contestant photos.. err 20 of them :D

We want more! We want more! :P
Juju told me she a bit 'scared' about the other 19 girls but I told her not to-lah ... we will support her. But camera can shoot EVERY girl right? Hehe ... once she is back from outstation I hope to see her in tip-top condition on the 16th. Anyway, long time no see Cindy also, I hope she can make it to SIC.

Okaylah ... 1GB CF for Juju, 512MB CF for other girls ... :P All Sandick Ultra II, nothing less!

Alamak! No more space for cars! :blink:

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
Originally posted by Izso+Sep 30 2004, 14:01 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Izso @ Sep 30 2004, 14:01 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by whit3puppy@Sep 30 2004, 13:32
Originally posted by na7ure@Sep 30 2004, 12:45
<!--QuoteBegin-whit3puppy
@Sep 30 2004, 09:50
Isn't this Queen Search open to girls that have the beauty and can drive well to compete and represent BFGoodrich?
I don't get it... I thought of joining but now looks like no more chance lor cause you guys are all judging by looks and not talent...

:(

Maybe you can to be like Juju: - Upskirt and pantie showoff :P

I'm sorry but I dunnot do that.
I am not that cheap...
Less skin being showed is true beauty...
Girls that show too much skin only proves that they want attention because they can't get it from their true beauty but only have to depend on their sexual appeal.
Those girls are cheap...
Too much make-up is also another way of getting attention and because they lack natural beauty...
Enough being said...

;)
Take it easy WhitePups.

You're not in the modelling line, you can't actually say what you just said without hurting someone's feelings and I really suggest you don't stereotype all these girls into the 'cheap' category. There are some genuine friendly models out there who are equally beautiful and sexy. They are sometimes asked to pose like that by the photographer or choreographer, most of the time they will feel uncomfortable showing off too much. I got friends who are full time/part timer models and this is the fact of the matter according to them. Heck, even Jeannette Ooi (ex-Miss M'sia Universe 1998) was hit on by the M'sian organisers so often and was even propositioned by a certain 'Datuk' to sleep with him for popularity.. and she didn't cuz her bf was always looking out for her... which is why when I tell people "Jeannette Ooi" they go "WHO?"

Anyway.. a beauty contest is all about looks.. irregardless of what people say (talent, etc etc.) If you have talent to match it, then lucky you.

It's a dog eat dog world out there, if you don't have an edge then you won't survive. So sometimes people resort to stooping real low to get what they desire.. wouldn't you give up some of your own things dearest to you just so your dream will come true?

Besides, I don't know about the rest, but from the pics I've seen I think you're quite pretty and as for your driving talent, Stan prob taught you a trick or two, so I'm sure you got the knack for driving. Don't compare what you don't have, compare what you do have and make sure you're better than everyone else at it.

'nuff said. [/b][/quote]
What you said is right...
I'm not stereotyping models but I just don't like guys that judge and vote for a girl because of how little clothes she wears...
What happened to inner beauty?

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
Originally posted by ac98@Sep 30 2004, 21:09
Whitepuppy,

I will try not to be 'harsh' in my comment, but what you say is not true. You made it sound as if ALL girls that show 'some' skin is cheap ... maybe I have seen too many, like you mentioned, 'cheap' girls, but do you know what are 'cheap' girls? In my honest oppinion, those girls are :

1. "All talk and no action" - A girl dun have to be sexy to fall into this category.
2. "Always FFK" - It's rather typical of many girls ain't it? (argueably-lah)
3. "Sit back and criticize OTHER girls OR guys" Those girls I paling BEH tahan!

My 2 cents.
Don't get me wrong...
I said girls that show off too much skin is cheap...
Abit doesn't kill but too much...
That's cheap...

;)

whit3puppy

500 RPM
May 14, 2004
S. Damansara
www.xanga.com
Lastly, I would just like to say that, You guys and girls out there should vote and pick someone that has the beauty, grace, personality, skills and talent to be BFGoodrich's ambassador in this Queen Search...

If the girl that you guys pick or choose have beauty but no talent, what's the point...

Vote wisely...

;)

BlackHD

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
hmm... something looks not right on both the pictured girl, julie and mable...

julie body truely solid, but maybe it's good to reduce the amount use in cosmetic... coz it covers the true beauty that every girl would hav.

mable... probably not photogetic kua... not touched up properly before takin this pics i guess....

but whitepuppy, u have the natuaral sweet and fine cutting (i mean face). can give a try if u want, no harm if didn't get, coz all this competition is actually for the fun of it. u might not get the crown back home, but u get a good memory and satisfaction within. if u join, i vote u...

better to keep some comment to yourself, be kind, be polite, be low profile, and be yourself.

puppy rulez!!...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, :itsme:

can anyone advise me where to send my perodua viva for emanage tuning?
btw its an NA car, auto, just mod on exhaust.everything else is stock.

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience