The AMF Queen Search Competition Heats up!!!

ac98

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Selangor
Tom,

Habislah ... this ain't going to be a CAR event already!

ryuichi

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by ac98@Oct 4 2004, 15:41
Tom,

i agree partially.....
defiantely not a car event liao..... ;) neither it's a beauty event ....... ;)
but i'm quite sure it's gonna be a election event liao cos so many ppl arguing, pulling votes n attacking opposition..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Waja1.6X

Known Member
Oct 4, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.facebook.com
Neva Judge a book by it's cover....Judge it by it's contents......BUT HELL YA MAN~~!!!! Girls just need to look SEXY lah~ This is a beauty contest...not DATING la.....outer beauty more important la...~~~any chance this babelious girls coming to JB ar...wanna Look look & see see... :rolleyes: Mable....u body damn cun....but julie....u damn good looking....&...WE WANT THAI BABES~~!!!!!! B) PEACE~!!!!

Waja1.6X

Known Member
Oct 4, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.facebook.com
Originally posted by ks2000+Oct 3 2004, 11:19 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ks2000 @ Oct 3 2004, 11:19 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ac98@Oct 2 2004, 02:43
We dun, not as much as rich brats with big, expensive, nice cars  <_<
right :angry: ! but lets consider us as enthusiast shutterbug with brightest F, no dispersion lens* plus perfect retinas & fast fingers! B)

*conceptually available. [/b][/quote]
True that...true that....the price doesn't matter man.....is the power dude....is hard for us ppl to own expensive cars.....we have to deal with wat we've got and wat we can afford...hate those "rich boys" who like bullying ppl on road with their "nice rides"...SCREW THEM~!!!!! :angry:

ac98

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by ryuichi+Oct 5 2004, 10:31 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ryuichi @ Oct 5 2004, 10:31 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ac98@Oct 4 2004, 15:41
Tom,

i agree partially.....
but i'm quite sure it's gonna be a election event liao cos so many ppl arguing, pulling votes n attacking opposition..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :P [/b][/quote]
Oh ... THAT can happen also! :P
So, does that mean Julie and Mable have to each give a ceramah-ah? :blink:

ac98

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by Waja1.6X+Oct 5 2004, 13:50 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Waja1.6X @ Oct 5 2004, 13:50 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ks2000@Oct 3 2004, 11:19
<!--QuoteBegin-ac98
@Oct 2 2004, 02:43

right :angry: ! but lets consider us as enthusiast shutterbug with brightest F, no dispersion lens* plus perfect retinas & fast fingers! B)

*conceptually available.
True that...true that....the price doesn't matter man.....is the power dude....is hard for us ppl to own expensive cars.....we have to deal with wat we've got and wat we can afford...hate those "rich boys" who like bullying ppl on road with their "nice rides"...SCREW THEM~!!!!! :angry: [/b][/quote]
My dad once told me, when I was about 13 years old ... "Boy, dun look at a vehicle and be afraid of it. A VEHICLE IS ONLY AS BIG AND AS SCARY AS THE DRIVER. You see, I just punched the old lorry driver for knocking our new Blue bird and now his lorry has stopped by the roadside already. See? It's not scary after all"

Waja1.6X

Known Member
Oct 4, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.facebook.com
Originally posted by ac98+Oct 5 2004, 16:24 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ac98 @ Oct 5 2004, 16:24 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ryuichi@Oct 5 2004, 10:31
<!--QuoteBegin-ac98
@Oct 4 2004, 15:41
Tom,

i agree partially.....
but i'm quite sure it's gonna be a election event liao cos so many ppl arguing, pulling votes n attacking opposition..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :P
Oh ... THAT can happen also! :P
So, does that mean Julie and Mable have to each give a ceramah-ah? :blink: [/b][/quote]
Beauties having to debate??? power la like this....but can BIMBOs debate ar??...or do they actually know wat debate actually is...??? :huh: Wakakakak~~!!!! :lol:

Waja1.6X

Known Member
Oct 4, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.facebook.com
Originally posted by ac98+Oct 5 2004, 16:27 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ac98 @ Oct 5 2004, 16:27 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Waja1.6X@Oct 5 2004, 13:50
<!--QuoteBegin-ac98

*conceptually available.

True that...true that....the price doesn't matter man.....is the power dude....is hard for us ppl to own expensive cars.....we have to deal with wat we've got and wat we can afford...hate those "rich boys" who like bullying ppl on road with their "nice rides"...SCREW THEM~!!!!! :angry:
My dad once told me, when I was about 13 years old ... "Boy, dun look at a vehicle and be afraid of it. A VEHICLE IS ONLY AS BIG AND AS SCARY AS THE DRIVER. You see, I just punched the old lorry driver for knocking our new Blue bird and now his lorry has stopped by the roadside already. See? It's not scary after all" [/b][/quote]
Brother....ur story very "chim"....dun understand la....plus....it got nth to do with wat i said ler...... <_<

zenki

May 11, 2004
talk less more action girls..

to those who whines about inner beauty first..save that for your future husband...
all these while showgirls/models for motorsport comes down to appereance...
i am sure all guys who go for any motorsport events are there to look at attractive girls...so what if a girl's inner beauty is perfect but weigh more than 100kg?

always remember...HOT GIRLS + CARS = Best interest for guys..

i am not trying to disrespect anyone here...but its the fact...guys will only vote for sexy girls or who they find attractive...u might not be pretty..but if you could bring out some unique characters of yours during the comp..u might have some guys voting for u..

but whatever you do..be emotionally prepared if girls decide to join all this stuff who are just average looking...i am sure girls will be laughing to see a AVERAGE JOE in some Mr. Universe competition or something...

the fact is..life is never fair..so face it..

this is only my point of view..but if you disagreee...voice it out.. :)

ac98

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by Waja1.6X+Oct 5 2004, 21:57 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Waja1.6X @ Oct 5 2004, 21:57 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ac98@Oct 5 2004, 16:27
<!--QuoteBegin-ac98

*conceptually available.

My dad once told me, when I was about 13 years old ... "Boy, dun look at a vehicle and be afraid of it. A VEHICLE IS ONLY AS BIG AND AS SCARY AS THE DRIVER. You see, I just punched the old lorry driver for knocking our new Blue bird and now his lorry has stopped by the roadside already. See? It's not scary after all"
Brother....ur story very "chim"....dun understand la....plus....it got nth to do with wat i said ler...... <_< [/b][/quote]
You were mourning about not being able to afford nice rides, road bullies and all. So the moral of my story is : You feel the rage in the person becoz his car is fast and scary ... but inside that 1 tonne+ steel and fibre is a bloke without BRAINS! So if he knocks you over and stop in front of you, just 'disable' him with a punch lor!

Now I am teaching YOU to be a bully ... oh crap!! :blink:

Waja1.6X

Known Member
Oct 4, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.facebook.com
Originally posted by ac98+Oct 6 2004, 00:48 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ac98 @ Oct 6 2004, 00:48 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Waja1.6X@Oct 5 2004, 21:57
Originally posted by ac98@Oct 5 2004, 16:27
<!--QuoteBegin-ac98

*conceptually available.

Brother....ur story very "chim"....dun understand la....plus....it got nth to do with wat i said ler...... <_<
You were mourning about not being able to afford nice rides, road bullies and all. So the moral of my story is : You feel the rage in the person becoz his car is fast and scary ... but inside that 1 tonne+ steel and fibre is a bloke without BRAINS! So if he knocks you over and stop in front of you, just 'disable' him with a punch lor!

Now I am teaching YOU to be a bully ... oh crap!! :blink: [/b][/quote]
Oh~~~~....That's cool....when i say bullying...i meant showing off their sh*t ass rides la....but i appreciate ur help.....thanx dude.... :)

speedybimmer

May 13, 2004
click on the link below..pretty nice to read too..heheh..funny...lame
nerds hate zth site

taken from the nerds girlie talks...
ac98 "They deleted all our post ... I see. I 100% expected that. You know why? Becoz the admin also are wanking to Julie's pics what!! LOL
* cough cough cough * Gosh ... "
who is the admin?:D

ac98

Known Member
Dec 9, 2003
Selangor
You found it ... oh my God!

Anyway, what has been and being mentioned there are roughly similiar to what has been mentioned here as well. People talk there becoz they get bashings over here ... so it's natural right?

It's Malaysian forummers' habit-lah, lurking from one place to another to find out about other forummers surfing habit, and then find ways to bash the bugger. Typically Malaysian surfing culture ...

I always believe in one thing, "What starts from behind the PC ends behind the PC". If you go to the extent of quoting people from cross-forum, then it's very childish.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Is there anyone know can we change the stock 4G93 turbo thermostate to
a cooler thermostate? Which theoritically I think will have a cooler engine
(but not too low for engine to run normal)

In KL place? Phone?

Thanks
Willow
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience