May 13, 2010
The Mines
i dont mind joining in....and scoop all those scoobies :biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bro danz,i will gladly join u.
when we go, we fast in fast out. if stay too long might grow an extra testical. :idea:

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

The main core just buried under mah!......:smokin:

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Hardcore you two......:adore:
unker dowan to join meh? when u come back all white hair turn to black & look 20 years younger :proud:

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

i dont mind joining in....and scoop all those scoobies :biggrin:
still awaiting funds from sponsors....

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
when we go, we fast in fast out. if stay too long might grow an extra testical. :idea:

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

unker dowan to join meh? when u come back all white hair turn to black & look 20 years younger :proud:

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

we jump from plane using parachute...then start the car of our choice and do getaway movie while at it :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Instead of black hair, scare turn to dust like those zombie movies......hhahahhahahahha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

n

See...its not that bad.come join us,i think u have lived long enough and seen it all.
Scoobies spare parts, VR4 too old to have liao......:smokin::biggrin:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
we jump from plane using parachute...then start the car of our choice and do getaway movie while at it :rofl:
U sure?
I rather drive as my heading wont be influence if the wind direction shifts.

It will surely be quite fun for the few of us in that area.
Dangerous-of course.
Then again,do we actually understand what the radioactive counter doing,by beeping madly?
Thing is,human are naturally afraid of something they can see and dont understand.Radiation is something we cant see and hardly understand so...exciting.

Bro pomen_gtr,
If u sponsor me i will bring out both subaru in thay showroom for u.hehehe.u have to sort out the logistic and probably fight for it with Subaru when the car is out.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
U sure?
I rather drive as my heading wont be influence if the wind direction shifts.

It will surely be quite fun for the few of us in that area.
Dangerous-of course.
Then again,do we actually understand what the radioactive counter doing,by beeping madly?
Thing is,human are naturally afraid of something they can see and dont understand.Radiation is something we cant see and hardly understand so...exciting.

Bro pomen_gtr,
If u sponsor me i will bring out both subaru in thay showroom for u.hehehe.u have to sort out the logistic and probably fight for it with Subaru when the car is out.
If u are near radiation, your cells die. Slowly you...Might not even die, mutates your cells.
No third testis but immediate cancer I presume.
I have not researched for radiation cleaning/remover if that's something even possible.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Drive it like you stole it :driver:
In a way is stealing it......hhahahhaha:driver:

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

If u are near radiation, your cells die. Slowly you...Might not even die, mutates your cells.
No third testis but immediate cancer I presume.
I have not researched for radiation cleaning/remover if that's something even possible.
Mutate? Not so fast leh! Next Generation maybe.....:smokin::driver:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
definitely can go in but everything must be plannned right to the bone, sure there is enuff cleaning agent that those nuke country heads have for every type of rad, they oni share 1 that takes longer time to clean so they have superiority ma. thing is can we get the fund & time to excess the site oni & most important can we follow the plan exactly a2z when we r in there, can we agree wit each other when it comes to turns when the time is not on our side