The Abandoned Cars of Fukushima by juiceboxforyou.com

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
bro, those may be minor contamination, like in rooms, or within building........
But the Fukushima case, the contamination is heavy & wide spread to the countryside...

Maybe the JDM cars are glowing at night....

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Is that the old kei car Subaru 360? How can something like that still resides inside a showroom?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
bro, those may be minor contamination, like in rooms, or within building........
But the Fukushima case, the contamination is heavy & wide spread to the countryside...

Maybe the JDM cars are glowing at night....
They even have to bury the waste....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

remember story "good day to die hard", wasn't there sum chemical they use to clean the contaminated room, maybe can use that.:confused:
Probably cost more then what can be saved.....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Mutated workers with double working capabilities :rofl:
Off springs with 4 legs and 8 hands......:rofl:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Is this place worst than Chernobyl?

Last time i watch Top Gear series on which they drove into the Chernobyl exclusion zone. Maybe the show is made up but from the scenery,i am sure super scared to be alone in such place and no its not because of the radiation.

On the cars in Fukushima,just chop and bring in Malaysia.I doubt there is a radiation checkpoint for stuff coming into the country.
We are eating and breathig all sort of toxic everyday.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Last time i watch Top Gear series on which they drove into the Chernobyl exclusion zone. Maybe the show is made up but from the scenery,i am sure super scared to be alone in such place and no its not because of the radiation.

On the cars in Fukushima,just chop and bring in Malaysia.I doubt there is a radiation checkpoint for stuff coming into the country.
Problem is no one dare to go there and chop......:biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
For display...
I thought usually rare cars like these are only displayed at their main showroom or gallery. Din't expect it to be in somewhere at some random dealer in the middle of Fukushima.

Chernobyl disaster is already many years ago. Probably nearing 30 years I guess? Should be safer than Fukushima? I heard that nowadays trips are being held for visitors to visit certain areas in Chernobyl...

Not many would risk their lives to go and chop these abandoned 'junk' cars. To car guys like us, yes, these cars are like legends. But to most normal people, they'll just treat these cars like they are no different from ordinary cars.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Chernobyl is safe to visit now. Just not near those cores and reactors.
If u go there, u will see a sea of leaves. Why is it not gone?
Because the radiation forces the bugs to go away.

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Is it safe to visit? I thought the safety measures are still damn tight. I dont think they completed the dome to cover the reactor core yet so there should be radiation everywhere.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Is it safe to visit? I thought the safety measures are still damn tight. I dont think they completed the dome to cover the reactor core yet so there should be radiation everywhere.
I remember u cant get close to the reactors and cores thats all.
And you can only be in there for a limited timeframe.
If got chance we can gaymance there lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hehehe...got some info.....
There another way to get a cold air intake for the engine.....usually from the front bumper..but dis is interesting ones.....so let see it......

*GeeSer's OEM Conversion to a CAI and A Different Location to Draw Cold Air From: Cowl Induction (like NASCAR)

if you think this is a weird idea, then check out the pic of the Japanese Nakayama intake seen in this Japanese...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience