Thanks to KL Turbo One!!

AlucarD

1,000 RPM

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Probably not much gain at that rev range for the TD04 15G unless you plan to rev till 8k rpm?! Anyway, I did not see the AFR of your dyno is it rich over 6k rpm

If you can do dataloging and a knock reading try and please try with caution to play with the ignition setting there might be a few horses to be gained there. Good luck & keep us posted

raja_emeperor

500 RPM

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
wah!your hp is much higher than my gsr with tdo5.
hmmm...kenneth gimme you contact number,need to have chat with u la.

Ozon

Known Member

Ozon

Known Member
Nov 18, 2005
raja,

Ozon,

Ur from KL? there are many paces in KL for dyno tuning, however due to the limited market in penang, the charges for dyno rental with AFR in my place in penang:

First hour RM 250
Subsequent hour RM 100

i still consider these charges OK- laar...
TQ.......kennethfong

normality78

3,000 RPM

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
care to disclose roughly how much u spent to service the turbo?

normality78

3,000 RPM

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
got bigger pic of the dyno graph? i cant see. whahaha. my eye sight is damn bad

raja_emeperor

500 RPM

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
share la your mods bro, im really envy with your engine now.ekekeke!!!
pls answer my q,if not,im afraid i cant sleep tonite.huyo!! damn kaw la your engine.

what is your:
-air flow?
-injectors?
-throttle body?
-spark plug?
-fuel regulator psi?
-exhaust piping diameter?

thank kenneth for sharing.ehehehe!!

kennethfong

500 RPM

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
hi,

just went to fine tune as of 5pm just now, police didn't come so managed to finish the tuning, however i wanna cry already, my clutch can't catch up, i'm using 8.5 inch flywheel and clutch plate so clutch slip after 5K RPM damn sad....

i asked the dyno shop guy, he told me twin plate clutch at least RM 3 to 4 K wah lao erh!! y so expensive??? i dun wan single plate coz it's heavy like hell.....

anyway here's the latest dyno, RUN 1 is the last run that i posted, RUN 2 is today's run, managed to hit 270.3 HP at 6k rpm, and RUN 2 Torque is at 344.3 Nm at 4.5K, after RUN 2 however, my clutch is slipping already thus affected RUN 3 and RUN 4 figures....

Attachments

kennethfong

500 RPM

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
normality,

sorry lerh, ZTH limited the file size, so i gotta downsize the pics which affects the quality....

raja, serenum,

- no air flow sensor, using megasquirt MAP sensor, to me air flow sensor is a big restriction to air flow....
- injectors GSR 390 cc
- throttle body original GSR izzit 60mm or 58mm??
- spark plug eerh can't really recall but i think i use expensive spark plugs should be Iridium 7
- i set my FSE at 38 during running i think...
- exhaust piping, ori mini GSR downpipe, 2.5 inch all the way including flexi pipe, then S Flow muffler 2.2 inch...

lypan,

atc = at the crank
atw = at the wheel

raja_emeperor

500 RPM

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
wtf?390 injector and std t/b??? wah! now i damn curious la.hmmm.....with all mods to my engine also i cant reach 250 hp mark! huhuhuh!!! really need to start from scratch back la. megasquirt where are you? here i come to grab u! ekekeke!!!
i missed my tdo4 la..less lag compared to td05. have to start a new project for my car rite now.starting to downgrade back my evo injectors,evo t/b,air flow and turbine.then i will install megasquirt.i start everything from that point. cheers! bro.
u bring a new idea of engine modification for me. :)

LyPaN

Known Member

LyPaN

Known Member
Nov 22, 2005
yehaa...

how much for the turbo servis + upgrade??
thanks kennethfong..i can see ur smiling face
even in the toilet room...hehhehe

ftzone

full throttle zone

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
hi kennethfong,

your power seems very impressive. however, each dyno machine will have different readouts depending on the calibration & the way to obtain readings.

i.e letting go the throttle w/o depressing the clutch on the rollers will have different reading on the dyno.

IMHO, northern garage dyno reading is on the high side. i got feedback from a stock gsr with safc can reach 250hp on wheels which i don't think is possible.

perhaps you can try out on a different dyno machine to compare. good luck with your tuning. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After asking a few mechanics' opinion, I have found out the auto gearbox for my Wira a/b 1.6 is going to die soon. All have suggested replacing the gearbox. Now, I have switched gearbox 3 times already, and I'm tired of that. Furthermore, the car revs more than it moves, therefore consuming a lot of petrol.

A friend's mechanic said he can replace my gearbox with a manual one at RM1700. This includes a 4G93 1.8 gearbox, gear console, pedals, flywheel, clutchplate, starter and all other...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience