Thank you those of you who voted BN

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
give new reign chance lah. 1 year is too short to see changes. Ya all the promises is to gain votes.
all the dirt, daki, stains...etc need time to wash. Sometimes the itchiness they rather scratch than cure it...lol
Another 4 yrs to go only.
Yah! Last 10 years of stain really stubborn stains, hard to come off...lol

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
How can anyone expect significant change in less than a year? These bozos had 40-50 years to dig their claws into the sofa.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
actually just vote which MP are doing the good jobn in your area. it starts on your own area. as you can only vote MPs within your area. dont vote because of party. vote because the MP is working hard to improve your area.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
actually just vote which MP are doing the good jobn in your area. it starts on your own area. as you can only vote MPs within your area. dont vote because of party. vote because the MP is working hard to improve your area.
Well in that case, my area is the same.
The road still the same. There is traffic light less than 50m from another traffic light, road condition still promote death, landfill still emmit foul smell up to 10km radius depending on wind speedbut at least 5km is for sure.

The young guy does not know how to push or 'pursuade'. Even the previous old guy is the same...Adoi....

The CM is trying but he is only 1 guy.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Now they are discussing abt giving allowance/subsidy for fresh grad.

This matter should not have come up in the first place. Its a waste of resources which is limited as they claimed. If the fresh grad is too picky and lazy thats their problem.

Attitude of fresh grad nowadays is very surprising...their way of getting a job is almost like 'u want me, come and get me'. They have to face the fact that they are fresh and have ZERO experience. Get some experience and improve yourself, work yourself up the ladder.

I am so frustrated coz i was a fresh grad working as production operator at 2 factory. Thats right, i got a piece of paper called degree and work as operator with RM550 a month and barely reaching RM1k with OT during that time. Both factory is in business not related to my study at all.
Fresh grad, get your lazy ass of the couch, keep your smartphone in your pocket and start working...dont forget working is a learning process too where 1+1 does not always equal to 2.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
Well in that case, my area is the same.
The road still the same. There is traffic light less than 50m from another traffic light, road condition still promote death, landfill still emmit foul smell up to 10km radius depending on wind speedbut at least 5km is for sure.

The young guy does not know how to push or 'pursuade'. Even the previous old guy is the same...Adoi....

The CM is trying but he is only 1 guy.
SPA highway Melaka? Previous is young guy right

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
Adly is older than Idris

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Adly is older than Idris
Adly is the CM, the DUN guy is a very young guy.

I met with Adly during my time working with the bank in N9 way before he is actively involved in politics. He is trying, I can see local council have a bit more sense and urgency in their daily job.

Melaka needs tidying up in term of cleanliness, improve drainage, etc...all the simple stuff.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
Adly is the CM, the DUN guy is a very young guy.

I met with Adly during my time working with the bank in N9 way before he is actively involved in politics. He is trying, I can see local council have a bit more sense and urgency in their daily job.

Melaka needs tidying up in term of cleanliness, improve drainage, etc...all the simple stuff.
cleanliness is one. drainage just the 1st six mth is good. now it is back to the old ways

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
cleanliness is one. drainage just the 1st six mth is good. now it is back to the old ways
Thats the issue...
Pls solve all the outstanding problems first.
These are low hanging fruits and wont cost a bomb.

The rims on my ex5 is dented both front and back...why?
The hole kept on appearing at the same place after a week. So hard to do proper patch up that they use ready mix?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I think we can't expect changes so fast, after-all the damage was done over 60 years.

First off I think the education minister is an idiot, he has to go.
Second off I think many of the ministers are inexperienced.

The ones doing a good job is LGE, since he has experience running Penang. And Azmin Ali, he should have been the education minister.

I sure hope they continue to support the PM, and the visibility of in-fighting is worrisome especially given the Azmin-Mahathir & Rafizi-Anwar camps.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Even if the Minister is doing his/her best, the down line, meaning civil servants in the respective department might not be supporting....lol

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
dah satu tahun. see the report sighed. still racial issue

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
dah satu tahun. see the report sighed. still racial issue
Well its just an 'issue' that some raised to be used as a point in an argument which should not exist in the first place.

Down below at our normal human level i dont see that. Its the same to me if not better. I can still sit on a table with strangers from different race. What more interesting is i will talk more with strangers from different race rather than my own race. Even had lough together. U know the situation when all the tables are full and u or the other guy had no choice but to sit with u/him?

Anyway, now in Melaka got Rumah Peduli...I wont say its a bad initiative but existing issues are still lingering. Please lah....dont do big2 things just for the sake of showing achievement.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Scuderi split-cycle engine is intended to be an improvement on the traditional Otto cycle and acts a bit like the Miller cycle. Instead of using a mechanical supercharger, though, the Scuderi design uses paired cylinders to compress air, which is then used to prevent reversion of the exhaust gases into the intake tract. It is also possible to store some of this compressed air to power the vehicle as part of a hybrid drivetrain...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience