Thank you those of you who voted BN

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by ixeo, Dec 16, 2013.

1. gunnerzz

gunnerzz Well-Known Member

Thats the issue...
    Pls solve all the outstanding problems first.
    These are low hanging fruits and wont cost a bomb.

The rims on my ex5 is dented both front and back...why?
    The hole kept on appearing at the same place after a week. So hard to do proper patch up that they use ready mix?

2. ixeo

ixeo Senior Member

I think we can't expect changes so fast, after-all the damage was done over 60 years.

First off I think the education minister is an idiot, he has to go.
    Second off I think many of the ministers are inexperienced.

The ones doing a good job is LGE, since he has experience running Penang. And Azmin Ali, he should have been the education minister.

I sure hope they continue to support the PM, and the visibility of in-fighting is worrisome especially given the Azmin-Mahathir & Rafizi-Anwar camps.

3. vr2turbo

vr2turbo 5 Year | Silver
    Helmet Clan Moderator

Even if the Minister is doing his/her best, the down line, meaning civil servants in the respective department might not be supporting....lol

4. leinnz

leinnz Senior Member

dah satu tahun. see the report sighed. still racial issue

5. gunnerzz

Well its just an 'issue' that some raised to be used as a point in an argument which should not exist in the first place.

Down below at our normal human level i dont see that. Its the same to me if not better. I can still sit on a table with strangers from different race. What more interesting is i will talk more with strangers from different race rather than my own race. Even had lough together. U know the situation when all the tables are full and u or the other guy had no choice but to sit with u/him?

Anyway, now in Melaka got Rumah Peduli...I wont say its a bad initiative but existing issues are still lingering. Please lah....dont do big2 things just for the sake of showing achievement.

6. Izso

Izso Boooooossst
    Helmet Clan Moderator

the prev gov had plenty more years to sow the seeds of dissent into the crops. And most of those racist bigots now trying to get attention are all ex BN or still support those buggers or something along those lines. Essentially to expect a complete 180 degree flipover change in a year is unrealistic la

7. gunnerzz

What makes it worst is that the gomen played along in the BN game.

I throw 1 stone at u, u throw back another stone. I throw a different stone, i get back different stone. Normal rakyat loved to get 'stoned'...if u know what i mean.

8. vr2turbo

vr2turbo 5 Year | Silver
    Helmet Clan Moderator

No free hand to run also a problem, too many obstacles........lol