Thank you those of you who voted BN

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It was quoted from a minister - 55 years old and below, if you withdraw your retirement money it'll be taxed.
Ahmad: No tax on withdrawal of savings from PRS - Nation | The Star Online

Yup, read the T & C. PRS is for retirement so, must withdraw after 55 years old.

However, Ahmad said the early withdrawal tax might be waived for reasons such as death, migration, serious and critical diseases, permanent disability and mental instability.

He also refuted claims by some people that a 25% tax would be imposed on contributors of the scheme who withdrew their savings after reaching the age of 55.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
First it was petrol increase, then sugar, now toll, later road tax? car prices? GST kicks in everything kantoi.

Then 12 months to elections, everything will drop in price and say janji ditepati.
Don't forget electricity also going to increase effective immediately in 2014, right?

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

Gov't: Hikes and subsidy cuts good for you

The recent tariff and rate hikes and slashing of subsidies may be unpopular, but these are good for the economy and therefore "good for the people", the government says.

A spokesperson says 52pct approval rating for Najib Razak shows the moves have the people's backing.

Profanity is at the edge of my tongue....waiting to just leap out of my mouth.
Ah jib, reference please. I wanna see it.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Well, I mean this.
"A spokesperson says 52pct approval rating for Najib Razak shows the moves have the people's backing."

The 52 pct approval came from her. The sentence didn't say it was the approval rating of the people. Read the sentence properly.

it says
52 percent approval rating and had the support of the people. Not had 52 percent approval rating from the people.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
the 52% probably plucked from the sky....
Whether 100%, or 50% or whatever the no., I dont really believe them, esp. from Politicians.

Our politicians sucks when it comes to Maths. That is very typical.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
The part that is unbelievable is that.. since winning the elections, BN has been lying

1. Petrol price went up
2. DBKL increase cukai pintu
3. Electricity to go up
4. Toll price go up
5. GST confirmed

What janji have they tepati? They are the government, they are in charge. Don't tell me Anwar forced them to increase price.

So why after lying through and through, still got macai supporters? I cannot brain. The opposition isn't angels either, I agree, but the balance sheet of the Selangor government tells the whole story. Numbers don't lie, so I don't listen to what the opposition say, I look at the report card.

The national audit on government also paints BN management in a bad light, yet people still believe in them. LOL... whatever BN is feeding this people, its better than weed.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
ixeo,

car prices didnt go down....but BN promised that it would before GE.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
The part that is unbelievable is that.. since winning the elections, BN has been lying

1. Petrol price went up
2. DBKL increase cukai pintu
3. Electricity to go up
4. Toll price go up
5. GST confirmed

What janji have they tepati? They are the government, they are in charge. Don't tell me Anwar forced them to increase price.

So why after lying through and through, still got macai supporters? I cannot brain. The opposition isn't angels either, I agree, but the balance sheet of the Selangor government tells the whole story. Numbers don't lie, so I don't listen to what the opposition say, I look at the report card.

The national audit on government also paints BN management in a bad light, yet people still believe in them. LOL... whatever BN is feeding this people, its better than weed.
Lets hope those dumbasses know who are they voting next time.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell

Ask yourselves why you’ve been left behind in wealth race, Ku Li tells Malays

Instead of wailing, lamenting and demanding more Bumiputera participation in the economy, Malays should take a good look at themselves and ask why they have been left behind, said veteran politician Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah.

While Felda Global Ventures (FGV) has spread its wings to other countries and boosted trade, it did not involve many Malays.

"Let me make it clear, these developments are not related to racial issues or the special rights of Malays being ignored.

“The core of the issue is that Malays have lost their edge in an increasingly competitive business arena."

Malays can no longer blame others for monopolising economic wealth in Malaysia because they have been given numerous opportunities and aid.

It is time for them to equip themselves with the necessary knowledge to succeed in the business arena.

Ku Li said the Malays should be taught skills and knowledge so that they would learn how to be independent instead of constantly relying on the Government.

He said if Malays continued to be dependent on Putrajaya, they would be swallowed by globalisation.

The answer is UMNO-Baru, the malay's obstacle to a progressive Malaysia for Malaysians. Simple as that.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Ask yourselves why you’ve been left behind in wealth race, Ku Li tells Malays

Instead of wailing, lamenting and demanding more Bumiputera participation in the economy, Malays should take a good look at themselves and ask why they have been left behind, said veteran politician Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah.

While Felda Global Ventures (FGV) has spread its wings to other countries and boosted trade, it did not involve many Malays.

"Let me make it clear, these developments are not related to racial issues or the special rights of Malays being ignored.

“The core of the issue is that Malays have lost their edge in an increasingly competitive business arena."

Malays can no longer blame others for monopolising economic wealth in Malaysia because they have been given numerous opportunities and aid.

It is time for them to equip themselves with the necessary knowledge to succeed in the business arena.

Ku Li said the Malays should be taught skills and knowledge so that they would learn how to be independent instead of constantly relying on the Government.

He said if Malays continued to be dependent on Putrajaya, they would be swallowed by globalisation.

The answer is UMNO-Baru, the malay's obstacle to a progressive Malaysia for Malaysians. Simple as that.
And his name is Kuli? :stoned:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yes, some assholes stole my E39A VR4 side skirts, as I posted not so long time ago.

And smashed windows of other cars @LRT stations and even parking areas outside the Condominiums/Apartments/Low-cost flats.

But this? Too much.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=66101

Two vehicles were burnt out in the same...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience