Test: Mitsubishi Lancer GLX 1.6

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
one tank of fuel can goes more than 500KM ??????really ??? how to drive ? all city drive or all highway drive ???

runsir

Mar 24, 2006
syokz said:
any idea if this lancer upgrade to 17" rim? will the car under power?
from the looks of the picture i believe the lancer has the 15in rims @ stock. so 17's wont be too much of a difference just maintain the car well and you wont feel any difference in power loss with the 17in rims on.

18 and 19in. rims will have significant power loss.

runsir

Mar 24, 2006
by any chance would anyone be willing to get me a price on that plastic engine cover from this lancer? it would be really nice to have one of those over my engine -=o]

Jul 20, 2006
I enquired abt it last week and they R selling the engine cover for $180 Sing $$$ !!! Blood suckers :cry_smile:

runsir said:
by any chance would anyone be willing to get me a price on that plastic engine cover from this lancer? it would be really nice to have one of those over my engine -=o]

runsir

Mar 24, 2006
180sgd??? ouch...plus shipping to the states that could get me a nice aftermarket catback exhaust system from 5zigen -=ox

would you happen to have the part number for that engine cover? i'm gonna try and see if i can get the local dealership here to order it. -=o]

Thanks.

alxand

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
kl
not too sure if it up for sale, but i can try, will let u guys know...

andychua

Known Member
Jul 6, 2006
Sabah
Can anyone help me ? I want to buy the Lancer Fog Lamp duno how much it cost n where i can get it ? anyone know ?? thx...

alxand

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
kl
nice pic, same lancer with different accessories... usa spec i think...

alxand

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
kl
great offer for lancer 1.6!!!
p.m me now!

BERNARDM

Aug 24, 2006
Hi, guys. I'm new to this forum. I got my car (Lancer 1.6) back in Dec05. Presently I'm looking for Fog Lights, any idea where I can get them? My ride has 17" wheels and not much losses in acceleration but will do anything to get better mileage. I've installed some magnet thing-o on my fuel lines (can't see the difference), just installed Iridium Voltage Stablizer (to early to comment). Has anybody tested the "air intake system"? I'm getting about 16.5 cent/km on average, is it very similar to your rides? Keep me informed.tq

Last edited:

andychua

Known Member
Jul 6, 2006
Sabah
Hi

Hi, nice to meet you . I jz bought a Lancer 1.6 GLX 1 mth ago . I'm finding the fog lamp too bt I heard my friends said Lancer accessories will reach Malaysia end of tis yr . So y dont u wait for it ? :_:

BERNARDM

Aug 24, 2006
Thanks bro, I'll wait. It seems to be difficult to find any original accesories for our car. I like the US spec skirtings and spoiler, I hope it comes out soon, especially if it is PU material. If anybody knows were I can get them in S'ban or KL would be helpful.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

actually i dunno wat does this call.. wanna call a immobilizer.. thnk is 2 much 4 tat..
wat i hav in mind is.. my fren has a car, which he did a little thngy on his ignition, when he wanna start a car, he needs 2 turn on d headlights/small lights 1st, then only he can start d car, if u act like normal start straight away turning d key till d end, nothng will happend, only all those electiric thngy can work only, he need 2 switch on d headlight/small only he can start. after tat he can turn d...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience