Terengganu Drag Challenge 2009

N-gage

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
TRG
talk about bini org la pulok...:smokin::smokin:talk about car not finish,but now talk about bini......:confused::confused:

Orang Kampung

Feb 12, 2008
are u ever seen the billboard at the highway "Sayangilah Nyawa Anda, Ingatlah Orang Tersayang" or "Jangan Biarkan Keluarga Anda Menanti Dlm Tangisan"...?

they ask u for drive safely right?...if not, any accident happen will effect to yur family
it also will happen to anybody ..even to me

same goes to what i was reminded to Mr Yellow Ek...

u thought i want to touch his wife or what? :stupid:...then u thought Mr. Rosli will allowed anyone to to do something bad to his family?

Mr Nasir, why u didn't use yur brain properly haa...or u put it under yur knee-cap?
it dont sound like reminder at the 1st place, more to warning !!
why suddenly u must mention bout his wife?? u should know its sensitive issue!!
suddenly talking bout the billboard at the highway, what a cheap excause!!:thefinger:

after Mr.Yellow EK asking about "gojoh", then u reply " tak sayang bini baru ker"
i believe,anybody in this forum also will be pist off with that kind of statement :mad:
what the :thefinger:

Last edited:

SRF Racing

Known Member
May 21, 2006
it dont sound like reminder at the 1st place, more to warning !!
why suddenly u must mention bout his wife?? u should know its sensitive issue!!
suddenly talking bout the billboard at the highway, what a cheap excause!!:thefinger:

after Mr.Yellow EK asking about "gojoh", then u reply " tak sayang bini baru ker"
i believe,anybody in this forum also will be pist off with that kind of statement :mad:
what the :thefinger:
wow Orang Kampung Ulu Pueh have good English already ! better than me ...hahaha :confused:

that's why i said u put the brain under yur knee-cap...
yur job here is to make speculations and provocation only...but for motorsport, nothing!

i think Mr Yellow EK understand what i meant

vteclev

Known Member
Feb 2, 2008
pls mind your word r bro..
there have a lot of people outside there read this forum
include Comat & Seli 700 crew..

tak pasal2 jer kang..
:mad::mad:

Last edited:

Vtec1.6_auto

Known Member
Mar 29, 2007
wow Orang Kampung Ulu Pueh have good English already ! better than me ...hahaha :confused:

yur job here is to make speculations and provocation only...but for motorsport, nothing!

and also you put your brain inside of your nose hole....hahahahah:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Bump:
pls mind your word r bro..
there have a lot of people outside there read this forum
include Comat & Seli 700 crew..

tak pasal2 jer kang..
:mad::mad:
Dont worry, his urat dawai, tulang besi and keng copper..his not scare la to ppl out side there..

Bump:

for motorsport nothing like u....lumba kereta pinjam....engine saidi sold to you.....hahahahahahaha:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

if he understand, why he wishing you for fighting....hahahahah:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Bump:
to SRF racing & VTEC AUTO juz bring your car to kg gajah this sunday and race.........if you want to gocoh here pun boleh.........:thefinger:
sure can but dont want kereta pinjam....hahahahah

Bump:
r u moron already Mr Nasir ?

Bump:

are u ever seen the billboard at the highway "Sayangilah Nyawa Anda, Ingatlah Orang Tersayang" or "Jangan Biarkan Keluarga Anda Menanti Dlm Tangisan"...?

they ask u for drive safely right?...if not, any accident happen will effect to yur family
it also will happen to anybody ..even to me

same goes to what i was reminded to Mr Yellow Ek...

u thought i want to touch his wife or what? :stupid:...then u thought Mr. Rosli will allowed anyone to to do something bad to his family?

Mr Nasir, why u didn't use yur brain properly haa...or u put it under yur knee-cap?
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Bump:
and also you put your brain inside of your nose hole....hahahahah:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Bump:
Dont worry, his urat dawai, tulang besi and keng copper..his not scare la to ppl out side there..

Bump:

for motorsport nothing like u....lumba kereta pinjam....engine saidi sold to you.....hahahahahahaha:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

if he understand, why he wishing you for fighting....hahahahah:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Bump:

sure can but dont want kereta pinjam....hahahahah

Bump:
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Last edited:

Orang Kampung

Feb 12, 2008

hahaha...my english better than you becoz you are so morron!!:rofl:
speculation?? hahahaha...let Mr. Yellow EK and Mr.Seli 700 decide!
If it is an advice, then why u dont give your advice to Comat and Mr.Seli 700 also??
why only giving an advice to one person only??:hmmmm:
u really try to threat their family!!

N-gage

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
TRG
huhuhu...x psl2 comat involved between fighting rudy n srf...hehe..case started when speaking cause wife,and involved same brother in-law and with pomen comat and then 700 crew....

Bump:

do not try to threat their family...fear so other case again...Rosli even not sebarangan org....TAU1 maaaa....:adore::adore:

Orang Kampung

Feb 12, 2008
huhuhu...x psl2 comat involved between fighting rudy n srf...hehe..case started when speaking cause wife,and involved same brother in-law and with pomen comat and then 700 crew....

Bump:

do not try to threat their family...fear so other case again...Rosli even not sebarangan org....TAU1 maaaa....:adore::adore:
hahaha..u absolutly correct!!
Memg ader yang nak kene "KATOK" kekgi!!:banghead:
that Zamri @ SRF Racing really dont know how to respect Mr.Rosli,
simply can threat Mr.Rosli family just like that!! Who he think he is??:stupid:
Memg jenis org dok reti bahasa!!!
Lagu tu, molek ikat skali ngan tayar buruk tepi treak, biar kene langgor di body rentung 4wheel turbo 503hp!!!:rofl:

Vtec1.6_auto

Known Member
Mar 29, 2007
hahaha..u absolutly correct!!
Memg ader yang nak kene "KATOK" kekgi!!:banghead:
that Zamri @ SRF Racing really dont know how to respect Mr.Rosli,
simply can threat Mr.Rosli family just like that!! Who he think he is??:stupid:
Memg jenis org dok reti bahasa!!!
Lagu tu, molek ikat skali ngan tayar buruk tepi treak, biar kene langgor di body rentung 4wheel turbo 503hp!!!:rofl:
410% agred,:nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse:

n/a_tune

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005
isk isk isk:confused::confused::confused:apasal comat and selli name berkait plak nih???? their all tak pernah masuk or read pon forum nih,,u all semua stop la put their all name here, tak best la dengar,, if about motorsport ok jugak,, ni pasal bab lain yg takde kena mengena pon,,:nurse::thefinger::thefinger:

Last edited:

Fussion_R

Known Member
May 15, 2005
east side
chopp... excuse me....

herad rumors said, there will be a drag event at kuantan on this 16th May 2009....
can anybody conform it...??

N-gage

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
TRG
isk isk isk:confused::confused::confused:apasal comat and selli name berkait plak nih???? their all tak pernah masuk or read pon forum nih,,u all semua stop la put their all name here, tak best la dengar,, if about motorsport ok jugak,, ni pasal bab lain yg takde kena mengena pon,,:nurse::thefinger::thefinger:
agree with u abe loh...
sympathy to comat n seli...war between srf with Rudy,comat and seli pun berkait sekali...after that,takut2 seli n comat build again civic700 to race with srf...huhuhu..joke only haaaa

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
chopp... excuse me....

herad rumors said, there will be a drag event at kuantan on this 16th May 2009....
can anybody conform it...??
heard bout it but niyaa..nothing much so far....:sleep:

N-gage

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
TRG
wow...kuantan will be a drag...how about trg drag???
WHEN???:bawling::bawling:

Bump: wow...kuantan will be a drag...how about trg drag???

Bump: wow...kuantan will be a drag...how about trg drag???

Dampachi

Jan 4, 2009
agree with u abe loh...
sympathy to comat n seli...war between srf with Rudy,comat and seli pun berkait sekali...after that,takut2 seli n comat build again civic700 to race with srf...huhuhu..joke only haaaa
yearr...

SRF vs Yellow EK, but Org Kampung & Vtec 1.6 Auto pulak yg sibuknya :mad:
yur acting like batu api

u should come back to main topic laa...this is motorsport forum

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Newbie Here, to begin here a bit of my story..

My drive is VW Vento TSi, honestly after almost a year drive a VW, I slowly fall in love with it, for me personally it was a fun drive.. (as I travel daily from seremban to KL) a good torque & awesome handling.. not bad for a 1.2cc compact sedan.. I know there're alot of bad rumors about VW cars especially there DSG gearbox.. for now mine are in good condition.. travelling daily make me full utilizes of the gearbox by not just use the 'D'...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience