TELCO CHEATS... Have you been cheated before?

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Recently i was cheated by a telecommunication prepaid company....

They offered me a cheap rate for calls & sms within a certain time frame for X amount of one time payment.

I find it very cheap and i subscribed to it.

But to my disbelief, what i subscribed for is not a one time off subscription...

It AUTO RENEW every day!

I didnt know until i ran out of credit !

So be careful when you subscribe any offer the telco company present to you!

Have you in any way cheated by telco companies before?

Relate your story here so that others wont fall to their traps .....:smokin:

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
Maxis postpaid is the worst ever... Their coverage is good but they simply raise bill limit without notify customer first... Maxis billing sucks! Prepare for bill shock every month :bawling:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Recently i was cheated by a telecommunication prepaid company....

They offered me a cheap rate for calls & sms within a certain time frame for X amount of one time payment.

I find it very cheap and i subscribed to it.

But to my disbelief, what i subscribed for is not a one time off subscription...

It AUTO RENEW every day!

I didnt know until i ran out of credit !

So be careful when you subscribe any offer the telco company present to you!

Have you in any way cheated by telco companies before?

Relate your story here so that others wont fall to their traps .....:smokin:
Haha bro, you have forgotten to read the fine print.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Haha bro, you have forgotten to read the fine print.
Yup, normally the offer upfront will look very good one, then from behind it comes.
Mine offered cheap internet, no limit, but if forget to unsubscribe, same thing will happen, they will charge you daily......:banghead:
That is why I never subscribe to those packages after hearing dreadful stories from my colleagues.....

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
usually we are make to sign those contracts with small font and we dont really read it, thats where the catch came in...so careful guys

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I think it's possible. Complain on the ground of misrepresentation to tribunal. Their fine prints are usually not obvious and difficult for consumer to understand.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think it's possible. Complain on the ground of misrepresentation to tribunal. Their fine prints are usually not obvious and difficult for consumer to understand.
Yah! the fine prints explains it, but most don't understand it, until big bill comes.......:banghead:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I am using the yellow man but on prepaid and in town most of the time, so mine is okay. Outstation like on highway then lost signal....

Sinus Infection

Sep 14, 2012
NY
You should be careful in next time.When you receive any information,you should check on internet or call directly to telecommunication prepaid company.Take care!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Power corrupts. I’m driving alone in the middle of the night, on an empty stretch of road accelerating from red light, to red light when a F10 528i engages me. We stop at the final set of lights and make eye contact. Game on. As the lights turn green, the beemer is left in the wake of what looks like a regular Passat CC sprinting forwards with little...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience