Tein S-Tech Spring for Evo9 ?

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
aiyoo...currently using the original e9 bilstein with toyo, taking U-turn 180 degree corner with full boost, 4wd also can drift lolzz...even 90 degree also can feel abit of backside throwing a lil bit out...

so in this situation, no sound or other funny2 things will happen rite?

ok bro thanks for your opinion and advise..u got any suggestion on where to go to do this kind of spring wrapping ?
usually u can do it urself by using rubber hose.before u buy it,would like to suggest to u to
go n test those evo7-8 that install the spring.try n feel it first.

Last edited:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
but i don have frens who do like tat wor, tat's why i need to come here and ask for ppl that had experienced on this..

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
pangyau : how about evo 9? from what i heard, evo 7 and evo 9 bilstein is diff..how much is B12/B16 ??
Sorry for the late reply,
As quoted by seller in KL, cost of the kit:
1. B12 RM5,200
2. B14 RM7,300
The cost almost the same of TEIN product (certain kit).

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
pangyau : wow bro tat's really similar to tein...
gt_auto : yes bro, all my fren use adjustable...they recommended me Tein monoflex but abit out of budget atm...and also Titan which is good for my budget..but dunno if can use or not...fren using it, seems like is ok, 1 thing is that have to go back and re-adjust since cannot DIY...

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
pangyau : wow bro tat's really similar to tein...
gt_auto : yes bro, all my fren use adjustable...they recommended me Tein monoflex but abit out of budget atm...and also Titan which is good for my budget..but dunno if can use or not...fren using it, seems like is ok, 1 thing is that have to go back and re-adjust since cannot DIY...
yes,i know about titan.abit leceh but some people find it worth the hassle.my advice to u,try and
be patient.save up for a set of adjustable.i think it suit u better.don't waste ur money on sport spring.

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
a set of adjustable, will be directly to monoflex d....
see how lo...wait til i get my set of rims first then only time for suspension..if by the time i got money for monoflex good la..otherwise maybe titan lo

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To add more weight on the STOCK steering wheel so that it vibrates less and give a more solid feel on the road condition feedback.

You need at least 500g of weight. Just anything that you can figure out. I use a few pieces of used brake pads.

photos: http://drexchan.fotopic.net/c790881.html

edited: "more weight" =/= heavier steering turning. It simply means, to add some "ballast inside the wheel".
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience