Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Tein Flex - DC5, EP3, Civic ES

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
Hi guys,

I'm letting go off my set of Tein Flex for DC5.

I bought the set 6 months ago and just sent it for a retune with Farouk from F-tuned Racing (former Lotus engineer) 1 month ago. The suspension is now tuned to match Ohlins specs and is extremely comfortable on the road while being superbly firm for the track. Brand new piston, washers and gas.

I have driven on Sepang with this set of Teins and brought my time down from 2:53 to 2:44:59. Extremely happy with the timing and it came as a shock as well as to how a well tuned set of shocks could so greatly improve my timing. No joke.

Reason I'm selling is because I'm going for something for even more hardcore. I find it a waste to retune the suspension again in such a short time frame, so I'm putting it up for sale at rm3800.

I spent rm2000 alone on the tuning so this is definitely a steal.

Call/SMS me at 012 2350101 - Eugene to deal.

Suitable for DC5, EP3, and Civic ES.

:driver:

Current setup with Tein Flex. Perfect for track and touge:

Attachments

Last edited:

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
awesome set perfect for track, street and touge. extremely comfortable on regular roads too.

if anyone is serious, they can have a ride in my car first to try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, my Honda Civic Ek Type R has been stolen 1week ago, i've made police report but nothing goes on, my fren has spotted the car in few diffrent places but lost track, suspected 2 malay guys ware driving dangerously and freaking fast on the road using the same reg no plate and the car still in 1piece...pls pls pls help me contact me 012-2629705, or 03-21159999 rakan cop, rewards will be paid off, tq so much ur all

HUKM tun razak heading sungei besi
MRR2 heading ampang
sungei besi...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience