General Info
Date : 15th March
Venue : Dataran Merdeka
Track Condition : Bricks
Entry Fee : RM100
Timing : Hand Time
Time : Refer to itinerary
Competitor Kit : T-Shirts + Stickers

Please visit www.teamtoyo.com.my/motorsports for more details.

more info bout this event....

cyilaw

kuantan
got the problem with this NICHOLAS HJ WANG.

this event limited to 40 cars only, so want to be confirm i can enter this event, i write a email of me and my friend(A) detail and sent to the email address posted on their website.

email sent on 6th march, no respone at all. my another friend(B) (he already submit his pre entry by email and they reply to him) help me sent another email to them to ask the confirmation for me n my friend(A). they respone to him(B) said me n my friend(A) entry are confirmed, but they dint sent me any reply email. i sent the second email by my self to ask for the confirmation again (they suppose respone to me but not my friend(B), and today FINALLY get their reply and said deleted me n my friend(A) detail and me resend to them.

question here, why u guys not directly reply to me but reply to my friend(B)? since today i get the reply email said u guys deleted me n my friend(A) detail, then how u confirm my entry?

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
i m d friend(A) Mr.Law is mentioning in his post..haf been following d updates on dis event frm d begining......was so hyped up abt joininig dis gymkhana since i laid off my car 4 almost a year oredy..even sent in my car 4 preparation work 4 almost a week..n testing it now....but w such lukewarm respond/reply frm dis so-called organizer..i've decided 2 ditch d plan 2 travel all d way frm Kuantan after work on Saturday 2 race in Dataran Merdeka dis weekn......wait i go all d way der my entry was NEVER confirmed,how?

2 d organizer,i'm not trying 2 shoot or teach u how 2 run dis event.....i'm happy u took d initiative 2 organize such a thg but thn w ur so-claimed HEAVY commitment n responsibilities,i dun think ur d right man 4 dis job......u just killed d fire in me n Mr.Law 2 come n compete in ur event.
nevertheless,i wish u all d best n hopefully others who haf been confirmed their entries will NOT face any problem on race day...happy racing..

cyilaw

kuantan
received a funny mail saying me and my friend (akuma) been withdraw from the entry. and the applier (Me n akuma) have never send any email to request the cancelation.

just want to know, is this guy (friend B) re-present the participant from kuantan? confirmation and cancelation all go throw by him?:confused:

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
WHAT????1st they mention dat d email u sent was deleted as a junk mail........thn thru dis 3rd party(friend B),our entrie was "confirmed"(how d heck they confirmed our entries whn d email was DELETED in d 1st place really beats me!)...whilst NO official reply was sent 2 u whn u r d 1 who sent him d email regarding our entries?
n now he replied u by saying our entries has been WTHDRAWN? *applause*......
now i got more time 2 prep my car 2 take on d big boys..........

good luck 2 all whose racing dis Sunday......i'll b cheering u guys/gals frm my bed

^bAbym310n^

Nov 19, 2007
wow....:smokin:
y tis always happen ar? wit them?

Bump: y u guys din call up him?
js curious

js curious

Feb 21, 2009
Hahahaha.....y m i not surprise that this is happening when it has got to do with this fella...

Good luck to those who's participating.

^bAbym310n^

Nov 19, 2007
y u guys din call up him?
js curious

Hahahaha.....y m i not surprise that this is happening when it has got to do with this fella...

Good luck to those who's participating.
why?
i plan to go have a look on tis event..
seems like..i beta stay at home

Feb 21, 2009
y u guys din call up him?
js curious

why?
i plan to go have a look on tis event..
seems like..i beta stay at home
I think stay at home would b a much better choice i presume... lol

Anyhow, they always hav good surprise on the management side for everyone.... :smokin:

cyilaw

kuantan
wow....:smokin:
y tis always happen ar? wit them?

js curious

js curious

in their web site dont have phone number contact, only put email at there..:biggrin:

I think stay at home would b a much better choice i presume... lol

Anyhow, they always hav good surprise on the management side for everyone.... :smokin:

first time wanna join their event, also the last time...:biggrin:

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
to babym31on & SpeedCraze,
care 2 share ur experiences w us?seems like u know d organizer quite well.well,i do agree dat every1 deserves a 2nd,or even a 3rd chance in most thgs....but if u guys had more thn enuff experience w dis guys,wud really appreciate it if u cud share so d nex time any of us c any events being organized by d same person,v can make a better judgement wether 2 join ir not.....
n d reason v din call up d organizer,or 2 b more ACCURATE,CAN'T call is becoz no contact number was given.....how 2 call?

Hi Sifu sifu out there,
Currently my fuel consumption is high and after reviewing my dyno graph my air/fuel ratio for an NA car is fluctuating from 12:1 to 10+:1 ratio which is running too rich for an NA auto myvi 1.3

Was wondering if anyone could suggest me on either Apexi S-Afc neo or Dastek unichip Q as an mod to tune my air/fuel ratio. The pros and cons of this two products on our myvi.
This is because I was offered a good price for a set of used Unichip Q and was wondering if I...