Team Street

iceicebabe

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
this might be their speciality.....*two thumbs up*...so anymore pics to share with us???

Streetteam

Apr 26, 2006
Hey

MORE PIC GA??........NOW HAVNT TOOK WO.......BUT LATER FEW MEMBER OF MY TEAM WIL GOING 2 MAKE THE VERTICAL DOOR THEN WIL TAKE SOME PHOTO DE THEN POST IT HERE........

Streetteam

Apr 26, 2006
na_power said:
itz kind of unique team, coz ur team using vinyl to show ur team... thumb up for ur member that come up wif this idea, no one use it b4.. i think so
YA,WAT NA_POWER SAID IS EXACTLY RITE,RECENTLY WE JUZ USE THE VINYL 2 SHOW OUR TEAM,N ONI OUR TEAM MEMBER GET TIS VINYL,IF SOMEBODY GOT THE SIMILIAR VINYL 2 OUR TEAM THEN MAYB THEY R COPY LO,ANYWAY,ALL R NICE LA.......LATER WE WIL TRY 2 DO SOME CUSTOMISE MODIFY OF ALL OUR TEAM CARS......BUT NOW ALL R JUZ PROCESSING DE......HOPE MORE PPL CAN SUPPORT LA........CHEEZZZZZZZ......

kannasai

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
is WNJ 1??9 a member of team street?
always see this black vios heading up and down using the sg.boloh road towards kota damansara.. always on my opposite road wan..
cannot tailgate.. kekeeke~ joking joking...

littlevios

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
is gud to see that u guys put in alot of effort n ideas into making ur team unique
gud job and keep it up + gud luck . cheers :)

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
yeah i support u guys... but cannot join coz driving local... + my car not black...

iceicebabe

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
na_power said:
yeah i support u guys... but cannot join coz driving local... + my car not black...

:_: i have a suggestion for u...change a new car which is not locally made and it must be black..im sure that u can join.......hehe...

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
oh....this is where the thread turned to.
Thought it died off all the sudden.....but kudos to you guys for not inviting the pointless comment like last time......kekekeke

but anyway, this thread bout pics....should post more pics instead of the ussual 2 cars.....

but seriously, I've never yet spotted any black cars having your decals yet.....mayb i'm not from PJ or Damansaara area....
Maybe when I'm in SS2, will go and purposely try my luck and bump into u guys.....but my car is white.........
but neways, the stickers are great, but personally I dun like big stickers on my car, small one I like.....

cheers mate!

Mar 10, 2006
hihi

kannasai said:
is WNJ 1??9 a member of team street?
always see this black vios heading up and down using the sg.boloh road towards kota damansara.. always on my opposite road wan..
cannot tailgate.. kekeeke~ joking joking...
the vios is our team member... why you can see his car number??? opposite road wor...?? your eyes so good... hahaha... are you interesting to support our team??? hope you are... do you mind to tell us what type of car do you drive??

Mar 10, 2006
thank you...

littlevios said:
is gud to see that u guys put in alot of effort n ideas into making ur team unique
hahhaaha... thank alot...!!! thank for your compliments...!!! hope to meet you... hahhaa...

Mar 10, 2006
thank thank.....

na_power said:
thank for your support...!!! thank you... driving local car can't join... but can hang out with us... somemore we have alot friends driving local car... is ok... you are always welcome...!!!

Mar 10, 2006
thanks alot!!

b00n said:
oh....this is where the thread turned to.
Thought it died off all the sudden.....but kudos to you guys for not inviting the pointless comment like last time......kekekeke

but anyway, this thread bout pics....should post more pics instead of the ussual 2 cars.....

but seriously, I've never yet spotted any black cars having your decals yet.....mayb i'm not from PJ or Damansaara area....
Maybe when I'm in SS2, will go and purposely try my luck and bump into u guys.....but my car is white.........
but neways, the stickers are great, but personally I dun like big stickers on my car, small one I like.....

cheers mate!
oh..thanks for your compliments....we will post more pics soon...need time....if u see us,can say hi to us...you are always welcome dude as we wish to chat with u guys too....see you around ya!!

Streetteam

Apr 26, 2006
littlevios said:
thx for ur support n praising 2 our team,did u do up some vinyl 2 ur car??did u saw us??..........our team is going 2 organise a gathering,if who r interested 2 our team or would like 2 join our team then juz come around hang out la..........so mayb u can oso come around la.......anyway,hope ur guys wil come 2 support......cheerzzzzzzz.......

Streetteam

Apr 26, 2006
na_power said:
wat car??act we accepted the one of the local car is my vi,r u taken tis car??if not doesnt matter stil can hang out wif us de,can b fren de ma.......hope can c ur guys come for 'that' gathering,i wil let u guys know soon........thx....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guy's,
how many of you here willing to spent for oversize with sleeves kit? Also to risk it? I happen to have extra engine kosong lying around and having a thought to "build" it. Im looking to oversize it from 79mm to 82mm with darton sleeves kit.

but i've reading that sleeves wasnt easy to install. It required very skillfull mech to do it. Else risk sleeves moves or so on. This question me is it wise to do so? Im going sleeves as i want total reliability. Not to mention gasket

thn...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience