Team Street

Streetteam

Apr 26, 2006
hey everybody,these few days im very bz la,may i ask tat now got any car event??n i heard my fren said tat the international car show wil b coming on may,who know tat where can buy the ticket??will u go oso??thx........

May 4, 2006
KeeP It Up!

Is really a good work and hard work for both vios and honda. It makes me feel very special with the design and i really like it a lot. Hope to get more surprise and better performance in the future. Keep it up with your hard work. No matter how ppl say bout your car, the most important is how u urself see it. :_:

iceicebabe

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
yeap......can i own both of these cars??haha....jk.....cant sleep...so im here to post sumthing...about da car event..i did heard my frenz told me about dat..but,i m not sure where to get da ticket fer da event....let me go check up 1st ya...then inform u guyz....cheers

iceicebabe

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
hey,how come keep on spotting this 'wish' all these while......???LOL...suddenly this car becomes famous too.....haha...

Mar 10, 2006
hi everyone... why talking about the wish??? anyone know about racingfit??? i know the racingfit boss very well.. the boss told me this wish did on the shop... but copy is not good... is like piracy... the wish vinyl took our design.. anyone can go racingfit and ask it... but thank for you all telling us about this...

Mar 10, 2006
hihi

nitrus said:
actually this vinyl design is easily obtainable in most graphic shops.... u can find it in the catalogues of any established graphic shops...

I dun think u all actually designed it urself for ur team right?
hahaha... actually this vinyl is designed by me... maybe before you saw the vinly is most the same... but is very the same... hahaa... thank for asking us...

Mar 10, 2006
hihi

[QUOTE=' xZ "]i thought they are in the same team, maybe that wish guy really wanna join TEAM STREET leh[/QUOTE]
i also hope he will join our team... hahaha... his car look nice.. coz this vinly is designed for black car, so it will look good.. but a bit weird la.. coz is not our team.. somemore this vinyl is our project... anyone car use it but got a bit weird lor... hehehe... hey xz... what car do you drive? you can hang out with our team, if you don't mind la.. any car anyone.. we won't look down any car.. coz our car also not the good one... thank you..

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
itz kind of unique team, coz ur team using vinyl to show ur team... thumb up for ur member that come up wif this idea, no one use it b4.. i think so

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've seen a lot of people rebuilding a car for racing purpose or for on the road will go through this process.. especially more than 10 years car.. Whats the Ocassion & Advantage? How much the cost? Where can be done? thanks.. :D :D :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience