I am interested, coung me in pls....

Thanks
ok no problem! hehe :_:

P/S not the same with bear that 1 hehehe:mouth_closed:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
hisha said:
yo everybody i'm consider to custom made 3D style eye lids ..like the pic i post ..price still don know yet ..i will go to meet my friend this sunday ..so just need to c how many person interested then ask him quote for the best price...

any1 interested ?
ok here's the list :

1) hisha
2) Thomas (skyhawkheng)
3) Jeffery (saiyuke)

any1 more ?

jcyex

Jun 22, 2006
hi all.

a little intro about myself first. i'm from KL currently working in taiping and i recently got my hands on a lude. sadly, this town does not offer enough leg space for me and my car.
spent quite a bit initially just repairing the engine and making it reliable enough be leave the workshop. now the vtec is kicking and man does it feel good.
i've got a lot of other stuff to do with the car (but little money to do it.. heheh). i guess it will be a long long time before my car live up to the name of preludes but i'll get there eventually.
i kinda stumbled on your club by accident and i'm damn glad to see u guys!

no questions from me at the moment because i have yet to go through the entire forum yet... (don't want to be asking the same questions again) but i hope to learn much from you guys

zaruliskandar

Mar 22, 2006
welcome man... hehehehehe don't u forget.. there is a gal in this group too...

hisha.. i might want it the eye lid too... but i need to know the price first.... how aaa???

thomas.. what about your dash board eehh?? well actually what i really need is the plastic cover.. how aaa to tell without showing...hmmm.. mine already broken laaa.. the moment i bought, it was already cracked.. i dont really need the meters.. just need the housing.. hehehehehehe :D i'll take if u sell cheap2 laaa.... :D

Last edited:

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
jcyex said:
hi all.

a little intro about myself first. i'm from KL currently working in taiping and i recently got my hands on a lude. sadly, this town does not offer enough leg space for me and my car.
spent quite a bit initially just repairing the engine and making it reliable enough be leave the workshop. now the vtec is kicking and man does it feel good.
i've got a lot of other stuff to do with the car (but little money to do it.. heheh). i guess it will be a long long time before my car live up to the name of preludes but i'll get there eventually.

no questions from me at the moment because i have yet to go through the entire forum yet... (don't want to be asking the same questions again) but i hope to learn much from you guys

Hi jcyex, Welcome to the club !

I think working in Taiping is 100% better then working in Labuan. Coz..... you can't imagine how lonely am i in labuan with my lude. hehehehehe... wanna craw back to KL as soon as possible!

Hisha: yeah,..... i want the eyelid and must 100% not the same with bear one ar! kekekekeke

Sky: Bro... looks like many people is aiming your stuffs leh.... you wanna change your CF or not? kekekekeke if want, let me know... kekekekek j/k
:_: :_: :_:

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
hey_guy said:
ohh... will let u know on the air-con once discuss with louis. the clock i guess no choice lar... since yrs already spoil liao.

how abt ur metre? the mileage is it analog or digital in yr half cut?

maybe next time when i buy h/cut hope ppl can buy parts from me too. at least can cure my pocket a bit after spending so much buying h/cut :emoticon_U:

anyway, malacca got 1 chopshop selling h22a manual h/cut going for around 4K i think. worth it?

conversion cost around how much all in all?

hey_guy, go for the manual H22A lah!!!! fast fast fast..... soon all our HP4G's ludes will be manual liao.... kekekekeke

bear: How much is the Apexi dual Funnel price liao ar? Today i went to a new accesorries shops in genting klang just beside wei yip exhaust kedai and the shop name is InitialD, they are selling the Apexi Dual Funnel for RM220/- but i think can nego until RM200/- lah if try to. Expensive or not ar? Coz i also donno the market price.

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
jcyex said:
hi all.

Elo jcyex....welcome to the club!!!!:regular_smile:

Can post some photo about your lude and see ar?? wat is the spec for your lude??

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
hisha said:
ok no problem! hehe :_:

P/S not the same with bear that 1 hehehe:mouth_closed:

oi oi.. how 3D look like haaaaaaaa?? heheh.. i oso want la.. any sample ka?

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
saiyuke said:
hey_guy, go for the manual H22A lah!!!! fast fast fast..... soon all our HP4G's ludes will be manual liao.... kekekekeke

bear: How much is the Apexi dual Funnel price liao ar? Today i went to a new accesorries shops in genting klang just beside wei yip exhaust kedai and the shop name is InitialD, they are selling the Apexi Dual Funnel for RM220/- but i think can nego until RM200/- lah if try to. Expensive or not ar? Coz i also donno the market price.

hm APEXI Dual Funnel price.

if at chopshop = RM100 (not more or less) look brand new. but depends on the "tapak/kaki" .. coz honda using round type .. like mitsubishi use "tapak/kaki" the square wan. normally chopshop will charge rm50 for the kaki (coz filter does not come with it) actually the "tapak/kaki" brand new is for honda RM35.

brand new Apexi Dual Funnel = RM180 + tapak/kaki for honda + RM35,shipping i guess rm5-10.

normally u can check if the shop selling RM220 is it include the "tapak/kaki"? if not u need to add extra RM35-RM50 for it.

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
saiyuke said:

wei that filter is APEXI power intake rite ? RM 220 include the adaptor la bro if just filter RM180 can get

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
mrbear said:
hm APEXI Dual Funnel price.

if at chopshop = RM100 (not more or less) look brand new. but depends on the "tapak/kaki" .. coz honda using round type .. like mitsubishi use "tapak/kaki" the square wan. normally chopshop will charge rm50 for the kaki (coz filter does not come with it) actually the "tapak/kaki" brand new is for honda RM35.

brand new Apexi Dual Funnel = RM180 + tapak/kaki for honda + RM35,shipping i guess rm5-10.

normally u can check if the shop selling RM220 is it include the "tapak/kaki"? if not u need to add extra RM35-RM50 for it.
chop shop selling 100 ah..this is the cheapest filter from APEXI la still need so mahal ah..wei the APEXI super intake (EUNOS) selling RM 1060 with APEXI intake pipe for silvia...was sold RM80 in chop shop only la also with that apexi short pipe

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
zaruliskandar said:
welcome man... hehehehehe don't u forget.. there is a gal in this group too...

hisha.. i might want it the eye lid too... but i need to know the price first.... how aaa???

thomas.. what about your dash board eehh?? well actually what i really need is the plastic cover.. how aaa to tell without showing...hmmm.. mine already broken laaa.. the moment i bought, it was already cracked.. i dont really need the meters.. just need the housing.. hehehehehehe :D i'll take if u sell cheap2 laaa.... :D
sure no problem ..i will let u all know the price next week will go n quote this sunday..:_:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
mrbear said:
oi oi.. how 3D look like haaaaaaaa?? heheh.. i oso want la.. any sample ka?
hahaha really or not ? hehehe u got the CF look eye lid lo ..still want ah ? hehehe:shades_smile:

3D style is like this

Last edited:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
hisha said:
yo everybody i'm consider to custom made 3D style eye lids ..like the pic i post ..price still don know yet ..i will go to meet my friend this sunday ..so just need to c how many person interested then ask him quote for the best price...

any1 interested ?
ok here's the list :

1) hisha
2) Thomas (skyhawkheng)
3) Jeffery (saiyuke)
4) zaruliskandar

any1 more ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all de sifu out there , i'm seeking place to mod 4x4.. anybody gt jln ? pls intro some workshop 4 me thx a lot :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience