TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
ramjet said:
good luck tell us the outcome.
tonite i got go down to KL wif my lil bro for a drink, if the roads are clear enuf i will test.

I will definately make a footnote on wuts wrong.

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
where can i get carbon fibre canards or carbon fiber splitters? like JZB got in front of his bumper?

JZB dun wall sell his wan.. hehehe :P

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
ramjet said:
jzb....i got frens plce do but a old klang rd....good workmanship la...u want can intro lo.

eh....anyone knows where can find our windscreen with the rubber and clip? foreman told me windscreen cost about rm900 but rubber wt clips hard to find la....

im doin claims so ya need to get rid of my crack windscreen la.

anyone can find the whole set rubber for lude? i intend to change it but just cant find.

Louis change b4 but he is taking from old lude also..
any new one we can find? how much roughtly?

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
mrbear said:
where can i get carbon fibre canards or carbon fiber splitters? like JZB got in front of his bumper?

JZB dun wall sell his wan.. hehehe :P
try to ask racecraft ..or puchong REDZONE i saw there b4....

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
AcuraV said:
anyone can find the whole set rubber for lude? i intend to change it but just cant find.

Louis change b4 but he is taking from old lude also..
any new one we can find? how much roughtly?

You guyz were saying the windscreen side rubber and the outter hard rubber ar?

I got change mine last time together with the windscreen at shah alarm.

ramjet

Known Member
Oct 8, 2005
eh saiyuke...

u have the numbers for the SA shop? ill buzz them and ask lo..

thanks.

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
zaruliskandar said:
My party date has changed. sorry for he incanvience....:regular_smile:

BBQ or Buffet section on 1st JULY 2006.....just bring your car, your partners, friends ....etc.

Date: 1st JULY 2006
Venue: Wangsa Melawati, near CARREFOUR wangsa maju. i will provide the map soon.
Time: From 6pm onwards. (u can come earlier to help me) hehehe
Food: Halal

Member that confirm:

1) Skykhawkheng and gf (2 persons)
2) Hisha and his friend (2 persons)
3) AcuraV
4) Mrbear (tring to bring 1 partner)...heheheh....
5) Ramjet and gf
6) Sharinling and gf
7) StrickerX(Bryant) and gf
8) Hey_guy and gf
9) Izral and gf
10) Juiseeebrain and family (3 persons)
11) Zarul Iskandar - alone oso maa

pls confirm your attendance..thanks
aiya now only i noticed the date is 1st july....
sorry la thomas, i dont think i can make it that day. my family will be spending a nite in PD.

JuizeeeBrain

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Equine Park, SK
hisha said:
try to ask racecraft ..or puchong REDZONE i saw there b4....
yaloh i saw many cars having them also.

hmmm, i got an idea. y dun u go custom made at a body kit shop? ask the tauke to make them look like cf.

bear, u free for lunch next week gimme a call lah. that shop is in seri kembangan only.

got so many things to mod in mind... just need time and money.

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
1) The party i'm will attend but will be late coz i'm working morning shift.
2) Latest update from AMOIL motorsport NOS Kit with Purge Kit RM3000++. (including fix and tune)
3) NOLOGY Hotwires with Dyno RM888 from AMOIL motorsport. (they said will increase hp wor)
4) Racecraft, Zenden and many more ayam brand they dont have Prelude Rear Strut Bar and they never do custom make. So i'm give up already pasang banana at the back. :X-: (only bear have the spoon one)
5) Ah...one more things is the Samco hose, they charget RM500++<--like this fark la.

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
Ops....one more things i'm just noticed the JUN HONDA PRELUDE in youtube.com one the engine is H22C?! What the heck is this?! Ours is H22A and what is the different?!:X-:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
louismhc said:
Ops....one more things i'm just noticed the JUN HONDA PRELUDE in youtube.com one the engine is H22C?! What the heck is this?! Ours is H22A and what is the different?!:X-:
is it ? but i hv read the mag which hv intro this JUN prelude ..it was using H22A la ..so which 1 is right ?

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
louismhc said:
1) The party i'm will attend but will be late coz i'm working morning shift.
2) Latest update from AMOIL motorsport NOS Kit with Purge Kit RM3000++. (including fix and tune)
3) NOLOGY Hotwires with Dyno RM888 from AMOIL motorsport. (they said will increase hp wor)
4) Racecraft, Zenden and many more ayam brand they dont have Prelude Rear Strut Bar and they never do custom make. So i'm give up already pasang banana at the back. :X-: (only bear have the spoon one)
5) Ah...one more things is the Samco hose, they charget RM500++<--like this fark la.
samco hose RM500 ? 2 of the radiator hose ? wow~~ but if it can last for 10 years then woth la hehehe:shades_smile:

simonyap

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
PANDAN INDAH
skyhawkheng said:
HI to all HP4G members....

My party date has changed. sorry for he incanvience....:regular_smile:

BBQ or Buffet section on 1st JULY 2006.....just bring your car, your partners, friends ....etc.

Date: 1st JULY 2006
Venue: Wangsa Melawati, near CARREFOUR wangsa maju. i will provide the map soon.
Time: From 6pm onwards. (u can come earlier to help me) hehehe
Food: Halal

Member that confirm:

1) Skykhawkheng and gf (2 persons)
2) Hisha and his friend (2 persons)
3) AcuraV
4) Mrbear (tring to bring 1 partner)...heheheh....
5) Ramjet and gf
6) Sharinling and gf
7) StrickerX(Bryant) and gf
8) Hey_guy and gf
9) Izral and gf
10) Juiseeebrain and family (3 persons)
11)

pls confirm your attendance..thanks
Hi, bro. 1st July I can come lo. That night you are celebrate your birthday together right? Hmmmm... then I have to think what birthday present is suitable for you liau!

zaruliskandar

Mar 22, 2006
louismhc said:
hehehehehe.. u guys donno aahh??? H22c is the type r for our prelude... for this engine u need to pay 20k for the halfcut to get it from japan, we dont have the engine in malaysia.. it is in our BB body...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello;
I have 2 questions to ask about my 1.3 Kia Rio.

1) when cold start, then put in R or D the car will jerking and sometime mati. but if we tkan minyak abit, terus no problem, no more jerking..

2) My auto box suka tuka2 gear....a bit bukit terus gear 3...then if i am driving above 120..then tkan minyak nak pecut..it will automatically masuk gear 2..is this normal...the car will just bising but not much speed difference..

someone please help me...tq =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience