TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

zaruliskandar

Mar 22, 2006
My party date has changed. sorry for he incanvience....:regular_smile:

BBQ or Buffet section on 1st JULY 2006.....just bring your car, your partners, friends ....etc.

Date: 1st JULY 2006
Venue: Wangsa Melawati, near CARREFOUR wangsa maju. i will provide the map soon.
Time: From 6pm onwards. (u can come earlier to help me) hehehe
Food: Halal

Member that confirm:

1) Skykhawkheng and gf (2 persons)
2) Hisha and his friend (2 persons)
3) AcuraV
4) Mrbear (tring to bring 1 partner)...heheheh....
5) Ramjet and gf
6) Sharinling and gf
7) StrickerX(Bryant) and gf
8) Hey_guy and gf
9) Izral and gf
10) Juiseeebrain and family (3 persons)
11) Zarul Iskandar - alone oso maa

pls confirm your attendance..thanks

zaruliskandar

Mar 22, 2006
mrbear said:
anyone got lude airfilter piping? hard to get meh for our lude. i always get shorter pipe.

accord pipe can fit rite?

summore the hole of the ori air ram is damn big... hard to find ont thats fit...i went to chop shop and saw one that could fit both the ori air ram and the air filter... habis cerita

about the open pod... unintentionally i'm now using open pod system with ori air ram + extension from chop shop + racecraft air filter... performance wise... good man.. can feel the differences and summore i feel it saves my fuel consumption compared to before...

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
guys,

need some advise, for some unknown reason, everytime when i driving 100-140, whenever the road is uneven my boot and door red lights will blinking and my door lock also will unlock itself. anyone have face this problem b4?

thnks.

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
zaruliskandar said:
summore the hole of the ori air ram is damn big... hard to find ont thats fit...i went to chop shop and saw one that could fit both the ori air ram and the air filter... habis cerita

about the open pod... unintentionally i'm now using open pod system with ori air ram + extension from chop shop + racecraft air filter... performance wise... good man.. can feel the differences and summore i feel it saves my fuel consumption compared to before...
open pod can hv better air flow ..but some of the design like HKS power flow ..u will c ur intake is damn dirty full of dust...hehehe...

ya girl did u take pic on that night TT ?

zaruliskandar

Mar 22, 2006
i took but at the moment i cant upload it yet coz i didn't take my card reader around with me back to my folks house... hope fully by next week it will be ready

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
zaruliskandar said:
i took but at the moment i cant upload it yet coz i didn't take my card reader around with me back to my folks house... hope fully by next week it will be ready
no problem if u want can straight send to my mail also, i try to make it to our HP4G.com hehehe:shades_smile:

[email protected]

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
sharinling said:
guys,

need some advise, for some unknown reason, everytime when i driving 100-140, whenever the road is uneven my boot and door red lights will blinking and my door lock also will unlock itself. anyone have face this problem b4?

thnks.
never try this b4 la bro ...check the locking system ....or alarm sys...

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
i see some review on air filter. hks power flow (the green type) is the lowest..

apexi the new one is the best. apexi funnel?

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
sharin = ur car got ghost disturbing u? hehe. i never had this prob. might be the fuse? check all ur fuses. sockets that connect to the lights/bulbs. etc etc

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
mrbear said:
i see some review on air filter. hks power flow (the green type) is the lowest..

apexi the new one is the best. apexi funnel?
ehm actually HKS power flow ..hv no diff on green, yello or blue...its just the filter element colour ..hehehe effect all the same just got 2 type of size for the power flow

about the apexi dual funnel mean "power intake" its the cheapest of Apexi filter...the best was the 1 which design for 180sx or skyline ..other turbo car ... Apexi Super Intake ...for 180sx use . price selling in EUNOS RM 1060..with the Apexi pipe ....but can find on chop shop ..last time i bought 1 from chop shop only RM80 still in good condition hehehe:shades_smile:

ramjet

Known Member
Oct 8, 2005
sharin = dont floor yor pedal so much la...ehhe i dont have this problem...yea better heck your fuses....

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
Guys,

maybe really got something disturbing me leh. its like the car is telling me to slow down but my feet wont listen. My horse dowan stop running. I just send my car to a wireman, dunno if he can solve my problem or not.

ramjet

Known Member
Oct 8, 2005
ahhaha...u got dark horses in yor HP or between yor toes.....tats y u r glued to d pedal.

wack slower first lo......safer...ahah

good luck tell us the outcome.

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
sharinling said:
Guys,

maybe really got something disturbing me leh. its like the car is telling me to slow down but my feet wont listen. My horse dowan stop running. I just send my car to a wireman, dunno if he can solve my problem or not.
mayb got some1 in ur car ........................................................:confused_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone,

Can anyone pls tell me where can i install bonnet pin lock wit a good workmanship, coz i just paint my car so don wan to scratch it. normally they charge how much for the installation?

Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience