TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

Hyunji

May 31, 2006
Alright!

:phone: hisha .. u got many :phone: numbers ? any number that can contact u of course lol.. jangan bagi those Nombor yang anda dial.. lol...thanks.. and the brakelines.. so to change the brake fluid to change together how much would it be.. i dont mind getting that set with u as long it fits into my 3 gen.. any suggestion... u will be taking it as well ist?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisha
yo every1 here ..take a look here ...i just get quote the "Goodridge Brakelines UK - in the Pentagon Enterprise" that for RM425/set ..

is it any1 interested ? i'm asking them for best price if order in volume ...

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Hyunji said:
:phone: hisha .. u got many :phone: numbers ? any number that can contact u of course lol.. jangan bagi those Nombor yang anda dial.. lol...thanks.. and the brakelines.. so to change the brake fluid to change together how much would it be.. i dont mind getting that set with u as long it fits into my 3 gen.. any suggestion... u will be taking it as well ist?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisha
yo every1 here ..take a look here ...i just get quote the "Goodridge Brakelines UK - in the Pentagon Enterprise" that for RM425/set ..

is it any1 interested ? i'm asking them for best price if order in volume ...
oh my no. 012-3372268....can speak with me chinese, cantonese, a little bit hokkian n hakka ...malay n english also can but so poor .hehehe:shades_smile:

i'm not sure that brake line will fit to 3rd gen or not...for me i don think so can fit lo ..cos diff gen brake line diameter is diff cos the pressure require is diff ...:Not_Impressed: ....i'm just left this brake line then i hv done my brake system upgrade ..:shades_smile:

ramjet

Known Member
Oct 8, 2005
helo....anyone knows places can get those altezza tail lights at good price?

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
ramjet said:
helo....anyone knows places can get those altezza tail lights at good price?
ori altezza tail light or the altezza tail light style for prelude 1 ?

ramjet

Known Member
Oct 8, 2005
black clear tail lights

sorry i meant altezza alike lights for prelude BB1 of cos...

ramjet

Known Member
Oct 8, 2005
black clear tail lights

yeah bear i saw....whats his nick ar? dunoo who is who leh....

kenn.....how much u paid for your tail lights?

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
the good ridge brake lines have kits for Gen 3, 4, 5 prelude. All is different part no. you can refer to http://www.goodridge.net/usa/automotive.htm

I see the brake kit # for our 4th gen prelude is 20036 i think this is same for both USDM and JDM ludes.

Hisha,

better check the package first leh. What else have u done to your break system?

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
@#$%!! Volks te37 rims 10k leh, so expensive wan ar...looks like i got to look for budget rims hehehe.

Hisha,

The goodridge brakelines kit is what part #?

Hyunji,

goodridge got brakelines for 3rd, 4th and 5th Gen lude but all is different part #

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
ramjet said:
sorry i meant altezza alike lights for prelude BB1 of cos...
ya Ken hv using it now hehehe ..but some of the US ass they staright convert the altezza tail lamp to their prelude hehehe more nice la hehehe ...

me, thomas n jeffery also looking for it now ..we consider to order on ebay ..n ask them to combine ship n giving better price ..but til now still not get their reply...

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
louismhc said:
Oie...i want the cd burn for me :X-:
no problem hehehe ...but can wait ah ? my friend hv borrow that VCD few month ago la

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
sharinling said:
@#$%!! Volks te37 rims 10k leh, so expensive wan ar...looks like i got to look for budget rims hehehe.

Hisha,

The goodridge brakelines kit is what part #?

Hyunji,

goodridge got brakelines for 3rd, 4th and 5th Gen lude but all is different part #
wow now u just know the ori TE37 need 10k ah hehehe ..hehehe look for enkei la ..i know sri damansara there got 1 shop selling enkei 17inch with 1400..still the new model ...

about that brake line # i also not so sure la ..i just asking quotation from Pentagon ...cos they r on of the distributor...for the part # they will check for us ..don need we go to check 1 hehehe

about the brake line for 3rd gen la ..i don know they got import it or not ...

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
sharinling said:
the good ridge brake lines have kits for Gen 3, 4, 5 prelude. All is different part no. you can refer to http://www.goodridge.net/usa/automotive.htm

I see the brake kit # for our 4th gen prelude is 20036 i think this is same for both USDM and JDM ludes.

Hisha,

better check the package first leh. What else have u done to your break system?
i hv change my front disc to the EBC ventilated disc...n change the EBC black stuff soft brake pad 0c-400c...n hv change the brake fluid to DOT 4 ...its enough to use on street ...if change the brake line in ..then will b perfect hehehe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

since there are so many replica or fake fuel regulator selling at RM1xx on the market..anyone have any experience on them?

pls give your feedback on these regulator if u have used them....

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience