TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
Hyunji said:
Saiyuke.. Thanks.!!!! hehe.. so err.. Hisha..? got a road for me to fit me into a wide bodykit? if u dont mind of course.. looking forward to hear from u.. thanks all ludes.. kakaka.. after bodykits and 17inche rim.. hmmm hmmm.. nice... i think.. lol.. thanks again saiyuke...

No problem hyunji, actually last time hisha and me also looking to do wide bodykit for lude. I am sure hisha will help you out coz i think right now he is still at the motorshow KLIMS. hehehehe....

3rd gen lude with wide bodykit will be very very garang! kekekekeke.... why dont you make it looks like ferari... kekekekeke!:secret: :_: :_:

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
simonyap said:
This time, the foreman suggest to change the distributor cover and the spark plug cable (my cable was an aftermarket one and very old already, got green powder at the connect area). Because he found that the distributor kong highly cause by the poor connection between the distributor with the spark plug cable. He said when the connection is poor or loosen, the electric in the whole ignition system will become unstable or leaking. This will spoil our distributor especially at high rpm.

So for future maintenance, He suggest to check the connection of the distributor with spark plug cable and the spark plug cable with the plug to ensure all are tight and fit. Also check the spark plug cable for good condition. Replace it if nessescery.
Second is replace your spark plug on schedule.

Happy to share experience with your.:_:

Bro, i also heard of this thing too, my distributor was kong last months coz too old liao, anyway,... my mech told me the same thing also, coz when the material inside the spark plug cable is not good and the current can't flow to the spark plug and will like rebounds back to cause the distributor to rosak... i donno how true lah,.... kekekeke anyway.... this is what i know from them.

:_:

Hyunji

May 31, 2006
Wahahhah!!

lol... thats a good idea... lol but step by step bah.. look like a ferrari can.. but still must be a lude... RIght? hahaha.. anyway yea thanks for the advice.. i just need a mentor actually to guide me cause i dont really know friends for bodykits .. hisha watching babes at motor show must be.. hmm dont worry i have quite some numbers of the girls contact... :mouth_closed: shh :embaressed_smile: kakaak.. k ludes enjoy..u didnt go to the motor show saiyuke?

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Hyunji said:
lol... thats a good idea... lol but step by step bah.. look like a ferrari can.. but still must be a lude... RIght? hahaha.. anyway yea thanks for the advice.. i just need a mentor actually to guide me cause i dont really know friends for bodykits .. hisha watching babes at motor show must be.. hmm dont worry i have quite some numbers of the girls contact... :mouth_closed: shh :embaressed_smile: kakaak.. k ludes enjoy..u didnt go to the motor show saiyuke?
hahaha i'm back from motor show hehehehe ...about the custom bodykit ah is depend on design lo ..if want widebody u must space out ur rims or using the more wider rims ..price i'm not so sure la ..i give u hp no. u called n ask ..if normal bodykit should b inside 1.5k ...but u must put the car there ..each thing will need 1 day to custom ....

saiyuke in labuan la hehe just can c the motor show pic on ZTH only la hehehe ..

u can call Simon 012-3877893 u said Lam the 1 who drive black colour prelude intro 1 ....quote for the custom bodykit ...his shop was in pandan indah ..

about the VIP bodykit i scare it will b very expensive ..i think the bodykit is from GRANPIRE at sunway ..they hv shift to the new shop also around that area la u can go they spin around n c ..hehehe ..but i can tell u la ..last time i ask them to quote the C-WEST style bodykit for my lude ..they quote me ..with the GT-Wing ..4k ++ ..i straight pengsan hehehe:shades_smile: ya about that white 3rd gen prelude with VIP bodykit ..Ramjet know the owner ..hehehe u can ask him to ask the owner hehehe

Last edited:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
saiyuke said:
Hi hyunji! Make a wide bodykit for your lude lah. kekekekeke Hisha got jalan one!

Guyz, i need to override my RPM cut for my lude from 7400 rpm to 9000 rpm and anyone got done this b4 or any recommedation of any piggybacks or anything? I still need this car for daily driving or weekend driving. :_: :_: :_: :_:
Jeff for this kind of stuff ah u need to change all the crankshaft piston ..make it high comp ..oversize throttle or 4 throttle u just will hv the best performance la ..piggybacks or the sub-com ah ..all can't setting so nice 1 ...if u really want to make ur engine goes up to 9000rpm really need to do mod on the block n the piston all shit ..hehehe..n use the replacing ECU like Power FC or HKS f-con Vpro ..or the best Motec / Haltech ..but jeff u can do it 1 hehehe

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
saiyuke said:
Bro, i also heard of this thing too, my distributor was kong last months coz too old liao, anyway,... my mech told me the same thing also, coz when the material inside the spark plug cable is not good and the current can't flow to the spark plug and will like rebounds back to cause the distributor to rosak... i donno how true lah,.... kekekeke anyway.... this is what i know from them.

:_:
about distributor ...i hv kong 2 in last year ..inside 3 month ..my car still seldom drive 1 ...1st kong Ori ..2nd kong Recond ..now using USED from chop shop ..after bought back ..got to check the ditributor cover got leak or not ..n always need to check ur plug cable c got leak or not ....but need bcareful its high voltage ...

most of the honda distributor also easy kong 1 la ..not just our prelude ...some of the reason is cos the heat ..distributor got electronic n sensor inside ..this kind of thing can't tahan heat 1

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
hisha said:
Jeff for this kind of stuff ah u need to change all the crankshaft piston ..make it high comp ..oversize throttle or 4 throttle u just will hv the best performance la ..piggybacks or the sub-com ah ..all can't setting so nice 1 ...if u really want to make ur engine goes up to 9000rpm really need to do mod on the block n the piston all shit ..hehehe..n use the replacing ECU like Power FC or HKS f-con Vpro ..or the best Motec / Haltech ..but jeff u can do it 1 hehehe

Gila kah.... change all. I will stick back to 7,400 lah then.. ekekekeke.... :emoticon_U:

Anyway,.... enuff for the engine liao, bear, sell me your gab for RM200 lah... kekekekeke

Hyunji

May 31, 2006
OoO!!

Nice.. thank u Hisha.. Omg pandan indah.. hmm.. ganas.. lol.. k ler.. i take ride there to see him if possible lo.. wa lau.. 4.5k... rather ask him to rob me ler.. lol.. But sad to say.. yesterday night my car... problem.. the check start indicator on when i start my car, and other failure indicators too accept the exhaust failure indicator. haiz.. send back to my mechanic to take a look but i dont think its a mechanic issue but more to technical.. hope theres nothing wrong with the engine.. my twin cam... Lam bro.., got contact bo? can get together some time.. samuel here anyway nice to meet all ludes here.. take care all cheers! 0122780519 message me ?

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
my car tiptronic @ shifttronic.. where got Auto?
louis car fast woo.. got hantu inside..

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
Hi Guys

Got a story for you guys, yesterday I went for my Indian colleague engagement ceremony in Taman Ehsan, opposite Kepong wif my GF and uncle.

I was driving on the main road when I reached a cross junction, both left and right were stop-look-go, so I just jalan only la since I got right of way. I was going @ 60. Suddenly an old man on a motorbike shoot out from the right, I took a hard swerve to the left to avoid him, I was like 1 inch to knocking him down. Worst still after the swerve a Pajero came from the left and I swerve right and Jam my brakes, thank god for ABS, I avoided the Pajero narrowly oni.

Stopped the car and looked behind, the old man on the motorbike just still bengang bengang go only like nothing happened.

After that incident, my car when accelerating above 3k RPM can hear loud metal rattling noise coming from engine, when I slow down from acceleration oso can hear rattling sound. Die lor, donkey old man.

Anyone experience b4 this rattling noise?

zaruliskandar

Mar 22, 2006
mrbear said:
my car tiptronic @ shifttronic.. where got Auto?
louis car fast woo.. got hantu inside..
no wonder aaa your car so fast... no one can catch u... hahahahaha

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Hyunji said:
Nice.. thank u Hisha.. Omg pandan indah.. hmm.. ganas.. lol.. k ler.. i take ride there to see him if possible lo.. wa lau.. 4.5k... rather ask him to rob me ler.. lol.. But sad to say.. yesterday night my car... problem.. the check start indicator on when i start my car, and other failure indicators too accept the exhaust failure indicator. haiz.. send back to my mechanic to take a look but i dont think its a mechanic issue but more to technical.. hope theres nothing wrong with the engine.. my twin cam... Lam bro.., got contact bo? can get together some time.. samuel here anyway nice to meet all ludes here.. take care all cheers! 0122780519 message me ?
what no. u want ?:shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here I am again giving out the top 10 lists of vehicles you should consider for purchases should you want to look for a coupe right under RM30,000. I hope my previous write ups has been informative and hope that this would give new direction and inspiration to everyone else.

No. 10 Proton Putra...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience