TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
louismhc said:
I'm doing some logo at the moment and will be finished around 15th of June. :X-: I'm will be posting on here :) .
u still on design ah ..is time to cut sticker liao lo dai lou hehehe :_: our web almost come out too hehehehe:mouth_closed:

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
skyhawkheng said:
TT for TEAM HP4G !!

Place : ProtonShow Room near THE CURVE
Time : 11pm onwards
Date : Friday (2 Jun 2006)

Member that confirm:

1) Skyhawkheng
2) AcuraV
3) Hisha
4) mrBear
5) Louismhc
6) Sharinling
7) ZarulIskandar
8) Ramjet
9) StrikerX
10)

I think today will be a big TT also !!!!:regular_smile:

place change to Burger King attached with Petronas Station near THE CURVE.

Time : 10:30pm onwards

Member that confirm:

1) Skyhawkheng
2) AcuraV
3) Hisha
4) mrBear
5) Louismhc
6) Sharinling
7) ZarulIskandar
8) Ramjet
9)

ramjet

Known Member
Oct 8, 2005
white 3rd gen lude

hisha

if thats the one.....it's owned by Kin the guy who did my balancing leh....hahaha.....think he wants to sell it if price is right lo.

ahha..

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
skyhawkheng said:
place change to Burger King attached with Petronas Station near THE CURVE.

Time : 10:30pm onwards

Member that confirm:

1) Skyhawkheng
2) AcuraV
3) Hisha
4) mrBear
5) Louismhc
6) Sharinling
7) ZarulIskandar
8) Ramjet
9)
kekekeke. Burger king the curve, that s place ker?. we all HAVOC (Accord Club) always to have TT there also. Now no smoking area la..have to be careful for smokers, takut kantoi. Tapi rasa2nya nothing to worry kot.
quite a comfortable area actually, with a Hotspot access., of course.

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
aja said:
kekekeke. Burger king the curve, that s place ker?. we all HAVOC (Accord Club) always to have TT there also. Now no smoking area la..have to be careful for smokers, takut kantoi. Tapi rasa2nya nothing to worry kot.
quite a comfortable area actually, with a Hotspot access., of course.

hahaha last nite was superb.. hehehe cun cun..
next time we TT back ho?

* louis car damn faster. . got ghost inside..

eh.. bro aja.. burger king no smokin? i saw the signboard. but a lot of them just puffing around.. no prob? errr kantoi with who ar?
those worker oso dun say anything? hehehe

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
ramjet said:
hisha

if thats the one.....it's owned by Kin the guy who did my balancing leh....hahaha.....think he wants to sell it if price is right lo.

ahha..
wow u know that guy ah hehehe ..that car really nice if the brake disc n caliper use more bigger size will b damn chun ..the RX-7 SA22C also damn nice ..everytime i go there also go n hv a look on them hehehe:_:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
mrbear said:
hahaha last nite was superb.. hehehe cun cun..
next time we TT back ho?

* louis car damn faster. . got ghost inside..

eh.. bro aja.. burger king no smokin? i saw the signboard. but a lot of them just puffing around.. no prob? errr kantoi with who ar?
those worker oso dun say anything? hehehe
ya ah .actually petrol station non smoking area la ..but y last night nobody came out n say "sorry, boss here is non smoking area " :Not_Impressed: hahahaha i think if cann't smoke ah many of them can not tahan la hehehe:shades_smile:

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
lu tarak nampak kat itu signboard "no smoking" lu isap lokok jugak.. mau kasi pecah ini petlonas ka? hehehe

wonder.. burgerking beside petronas.. hehhe we smoke at BK not at petronas. dun care.. hahahah.. wah lucky no "fine" ar.. heheheeh

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
mrbear said:
lu tarak nampak kat itu signboard "no smoking" lu isap lokok jugak.. mau kasi pecah ini petlonas ka? hehehe

wonder.. burgerking beside petronas.. hehhe we smoke at BK not at petronas. dun care.. hahahah.. wah lucky no "fine" ar.. heheheeh
hahaha bear is there woh who brave to come close hehehe some more mafia king is there hehehe all takut la hehehehehe :shades_smile:

Hyunji

May 31, 2006
Hisha!!!

Hisha..erm dont mind introducing your friend to me to fix up a body kit.. and which store at sunway there are u talking bout for the VIP set 3rd gen prelude.. interested actually .. need to safe up some bullets first for the time being..Thanks!

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
PRM cut override

Hi hyunji! Make a wide bodykit for your lude lah. kekekekeke Hisha got jalan one!

Guyz, i need to override my RPM cut for my lude from 7400 rpm to 9000 rpm and anyone got done this b4 or any recommedation of any piggybacks or anything? I still need this car for daily driving or weekend driving. :_: :_: :_: :_:

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
Hi All,

Last night outing was an eye opener for me. Got to see everyone's car and especially upgrade options.

We should do this more often and maybe we should also do abit of run-about with our cars to spice things up. I can't wait for the next gathering/event

Hi Saiyuke,

I also looking for RPM cut, I feel our H22A cut at 7.4k RPM is very sad but I can't find a product to remove the cut

saiyuke

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.cardomain.com
sharinling said:
Hi All,

Last night outing was an eye opener for me. Got to see everyone's car and especially upgrade options.

We should do this more often and maybe we should also do abit of run-about with our cars to spice things up. I can't wait for the next gathering/event

Hi Saiyuke,

I also looking for RPM cut, I feel our H22A cut at 7.4k RPM is very sad but I can't find a product to remove the cut

Wow.... from my chatting with bear just now, i can feel the excitement of the gathering from you guyz last nite. Damn.... my flight is delay and my ship also delay... so can't join... hahaahahahahahaha j/k:regular_smile: :_: :_: :cry_smile:

Hi Sharinling,
yeah, coz i cant benefit from the 100% power from my racing cam when rpm was cut at 7400. Due to this problem, i need to downshift my powerband and my VTEC will open more early. so,... i think both of us are looking for the same solution arr... hehe

sifu sifu,.... all sifu,.... how ar? kekeke

Hyunji

May 31, 2006
oO okie!!

Saiyuke.. Thanks.!!!! hehe.. so err.. Hisha..? got a road for me to fit me into a wide bodykit? if u dont mind of course.. looking forward to hear from u.. thanks all ludes.. kakaka.. after bodykits and 17inche rim.. hmmm hmmm.. nice... i think.. lol.. thanks again saiyuke...

simonyap

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
PANDAN INDAH
Don't Spoil Your Distributor

Sad to tell that my distributor spoil twice in a month. last month, my car engine stop running when Vtec open on 2nd shift. Towing to repair shop and found that distributor kong after checking. Replace with an used one but in very good condition and engine can start again, but didn't do any other repairing or replacing.

Last 2 day, try my car pick up power at kesas high way after tol. First gear Vtec open and spin to 7000 rpm, second gear also spin to 7000 rpm but suddenly engine stop running. No choice, towing back to repair shop and found that still the distributor kong. Luckily, the foreman replace a use one to me without charge because it consider in warranty period.:emoticon_U:
This time, the foreman suggest to change the distributor cover and the spark plug cable (my cable was an aftermarket one and very old already, got green powder at the connect area). Because he found that the distributor kong highly cause by the poor connection between the distributor with the spark plug cable. He said when the connection is poor or loosen, the electric in the whole ignition system will become unstable or leaking. This will spoil our distributor especially at high rpm.

So for future maintenance, He suggest to check the connection of the distributor with spark plug cable and the spark plug cable with the plug to ensure all are tight and fit. Also check the spark plug cable for good condition. Replace it if nessescery.
Second is replace your spark plug on schedule.

Happy to share experience with your.:_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello I'm from neighbor country Indonesia. I got the 6a13tt engine with the auto trans from malaysia. I am trying to find the FTO manual transmission to mate with the engine. But it's kind hard to find it here.

Just wondering if someone has ever locked the 6a13tt auto trans AWD and run it as the auto FWD?Can this be done?

rgds
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience