Team 99ers - Civic 99 Spec Enthusiasts' Club

KrAyven

5,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Selangor
www.kraycomotorsport.com
Team 99'ers

It is a community of Honda Civic car owners and Civic enthusiasts to share their experience and knowledge on cars. The team was formed end of 2005 based on 4 very Civic minded owners who wish to gather all 99 spec EK/EJ enthusiasts.

Click here to hyperlink to Team 99ers' web page.

Vision and Objective
- Knowledge sharing and transfer
- Lift up technical knowledge of members
- Create a large community and fellowship on for Honda Civic EK/EJ car owners

Team 99'ers Coming Event
I believe you guys know that we are having our TT session on 1st and 3rd weekend of the month. Now, we would like to change the TT venue for the 3rd week of September which is on Saturday 16th September 2006 to Starbucks Coffee, Genting Highland. There are many members were agreed and we hope the rest of the members can participate nevertheless we are always welcome non-members to join us as well. THE MORE THE MERRIER!!

Agenda for the day
First we need to group up in Aman Suria's car park which located in front of Kayu Restaurant about 8.30pm and we will start convoy to Genting Highland at 9.00pm. We are going to use Kesas Highway as well as MRR2 to our destination.

For those who cannot make it at Aman Suria then can meet us at Project petrol station which located beside MRR2 before the interchange to Genting Highland.

Just go ahead for those who wanted to go Genting Highland straight if inconvenient to group at Aman Suria.

Gathering Venue: Aman Suria car park (in front Kayu Restaurant)
Garther Time: 8.30pm
Convoy Time: 9.00pm
Date: 16th September 2006 (Saturday)

Important
All the participants MUST list down their name in General Talk at www.team99ers.net whether members or non-members (please list down mobile number for non-member).

Here is the location map to Aman Suria.

Last edited:

kuNyit

1,500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Moon
Visit site
meaning that there's no space for Civic 96 spec......

CivicClan

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Visit site
so far it's for 99 spec EK civic owners. so those who wished so long to facelift their EK...this is the time.....:D

devilangel

500 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
in a house
www.kakikelentong.com.my
a bit off topic

(testing water) any1 interested to trade with some RM$ top-up of
my HID (WRC brand) 6,500K (low only) with your std 96/97
headlights whole set?

Item working perfectly and still attached to my car.
NO problems what so ever, just gatal to change back to ori.
Any1 interested, PM me, IF good top-up, we deal.
sms at 016 287 8383 (no calls)

civic@938

Known Member
Nov 28, 2005
i'm still in 96 spec...still welcome le...as long as you got the will to convert yourself...kekeke....

kuNyit

1,500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Moon
Visit site
how about if your car still halfway converting to 99 spec e.g front or rear only 99spec? is it consider 99 or 69 spec?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone! :itsme:

I am new in modifications and i am planning to modify my new 2010 T.vios. Can any of the Shop owners or anyone out there send me some nice design and location of your shop? I would love to pay a visit to your place to check out all the design you have, of course if possible i would prefer to see it(design) online first. Thank you very much in advance, :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience