^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Malaysia's i-am-takumi-syoik-sendiri
Maybe he plan to be the 1st Takutme to start Taufu business in Malaysia. Delivering Taufu to
Genting everyday. :biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I wouldn't have watched initial D if takumi drifts like this. Also, takumi is a lot more good looking wakakaka

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Doing it in the wet...kinda risky...
Risky but there is where the fun lies... although slow drifting, it still require harder balls and precise steering control to do it in the wet.
At least this guy is having fun when the road is quite clear. Either he is waiting for the cameraman's car or ensure road is clear before attempt drifting...lol.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Risky but there is where the fun lies... although slow drifting, it still require harder balls and precise steering control to do it in the wet.
At least this guy is having fun when the road is quite clear. Either he is waiting for the cameraman's car or ensure road is clear before attempt drifting...lol.
Ya, to me he seems to be waiting for cameraman and the Myvi seems to be together with them.
Agree even if slow is not easy to drift in the wet, other than easy, got the guts to do it or not.

But then still is not a place to pull such stunts though.

and potentially risking the life of other road users (esp. newbie drivers or blurry drivers)
He did it when the road is clear but then still not advisable to do so. Maybe ask him to try
at the Cameron Highland twisty narrow roads with no barriers :rofl:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Ya, to me he seems to be waiting for cameraman and the Myvi seems to be together with them.
Agree even if slow is not easy to drift in the wet, other than easy, got the guts to do it or not.

But then still is not a place to pull such stunts though.

He did it when the road is clear but then still not advisable to do so. Maybe ask him to try
at the Cameron Highland twisty narrow roads with no barriers :rofl:
Not exactly the road is clear, like you say. Let's say when shit happens to the takumi taufu car, other fast moving cars from the rear would kiss the taufu car very very soon.....
So, to be safe, just don''t drift on public road. I'm quite sure if the taufu car drift at public road and kena accident, and the insurance company see THIS video...I bet my ass the insurance company wont pay a single cent to taufu car owner.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not exactly the road is clear, like you say. Let's say when shit happens to the takumi taufu car, other fast moving cars from the rear would kiss the taufu car very very soon.....
So, to be safe, just don''t drift on public road. I'm quite sure if the taufu car drift at public road and kena accident, and the insurance company see THIS video...I bet my ass the insurance company wont pay a single cent to taufu car owner.
I guess drifting on track, if accident, chances of claiming insurance is confirm 0, so he take his chances on public road instead :rofl:

Ya, ground is wet, anything can happen and not easy to control a car when the road is wet,
what's more if it is drifting

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hie guys wht is dat? isit the flexible thingy brfore connecting to the exhaust piping?
the one dat always got scracthes if car too low passing the msian bumps?
i mean after the xtractor 4-2-1 den the lookalike pineapple thingy. is dat catalytic converter or flexible? doubt here
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience