Taiwan Rim comparison: Advanti vs KR vs K-Speed

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
SSW from thailand if im not mistaken.. a bit heavy when compared to those taiwan made
but the HTC-016 is very very nice!

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
previously i was using KR.. after kena lubang few times.. dented.. forced to change rims lor.. now i'm using K-speed.. so far so good lor.. nothing happen.. but i think the weight r almost the same la.. mayb next time i go to my fren's shop n ask him to measure the weight of these 2 rims.. c how much diff.. haha..
n i think advanti is a better choice.. but cant find my size.. :P

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
white_bird said:
previously i was using KR.. after kena lubang few times.. dented.. forced to change rims lor.. now i'm using K-speed.. so far so good lor.. nothing happen.. but i think the weight r almost the same la.. mayb next time i go to my fren's shop n ask him to measure the weight of these 2 rims.. c how much diff.. haha..
n i think advanti is a better choice.. but cant find my size.. :P
ic... thanks for the comment...

btw, wat size u using? 19" ar? :D

wira_na

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Last time when i bought my k-speed in klang, the guy told me regardless
whether it's k-speed, advanti or even KR it's almost the same as they come from
the same factory in taiwan. Just the name different and maybe the quality as well.
Something like JRD too, comes with other branding. As for me i'm using k-speed. so
far so good for the past 1 year using it. Kena potholes and bumps but still no dent at all.
:-) Happy user with taiwan rim so far & definately no no to some local brand. just my 2cent!

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
guys, where can i get the Advanti rim(5 spoke) like satria R3? i ask a shop, that ppl said that model is no longer in the market... :confused:

current advanti rim designs are so so... :mad:

but today saw the K-speed imitation of work emotion CR rim, quite nice, RM16xx for 17", RM11xx for 16"... tempting... ><

GinX

Known Member
May 2, 2005
Just wanna ask....what is the market price for a advanti rims?

icezboy

Known Member
Aug 6, 2005
Ipoh
hi all

i'm using K-speed imitation of work emotion CR rim now. Been using it almost 3 weeks now, so far so good and i think the price range is about RM 16XX plus for 17 inch that what i'm using now :)

BTW.. I'm from Ipoh

NiCkY7

500 RPM
Dec 27, 2003
Visit site
guys,

does anyone of u saw the Enkei SC01 rims at tyre shop? the rim that advertise in this month Hypertune, the design like works emotion CR...

:biggrin:

Mar 21, 2006
hey SSW n Kspeed Which wan u all prefer any command about it???17 inch...i heard the design Kspeed is more nice than SSW but the price SSW is cheaper then Kspeed...Any command from u all??reply asap

Nieto

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
i think if use japanese made sport rim better, last time my wira use KR rim den i found tat, tat car not stable when i go fast den 105kmh... so i sell it and i change to japanese 16'' (intro by sum street racer), den when i go to 140kmh, it steady even i bought rm1300 for 2nd hand... den i cant tahan with 16inch tyre price, den i change to malaysia 15inch >.<

Mar 21, 2006
but one thing i don buy second hand rim althought is cheap...erm now i have to see which wan is better btw kspeed n ssw??i heard some say kspeed is heavy than ssw but the price ssw is cheaper...i wanna know which condition is better...ssw easy break??

tesna

Mar 28, 2006
for taiwaneese made rims, I prefer Lenso. I was using 17" lenso with 215/40/17 tires, after 5 years of use still no crack at all, just a lil bent, which can be easily repaired. Altough I hit several potholes. Then I change my car and use 19" K-speed, less than one year, it bent already. And worse, now it's cracked. I didn't hit any potholes or anything :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does Anyone Install RSM Blue Screen @ SAFC On Siemens ECU ( Wira )?

Can u Recommended The Workshop ?

How Bout The Cost Of Installation.....

Thanks Broo
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience