Swap Rims Permanently

MafiaRide

Jun 26, 2006
Hi,

Recently bought a 2000 Cefiro and it came with 18" Bayroad rims. But it is not to my liking as it is bumpy for me, at least. It looks wicked but I'm more comfort oriented.

Would anyone want to swap rims with me. 18" for 16" rims. Attached is a picture of the rim. As you can see from the pic [sorry hands was shaky at that time], it is still in very good condition, no scratches, etc. The tire is still quite good with deep treads [Firenza tires].

What I'm looking for in a 16" swap:
- Should be 5 spoke type design [but if others, please post pics]
- Must be 5 bolt pattern
- Rims must be in equivalent condition similar to mine
- Tires must still have equivalent tread similar to mine
- Should be available to make the swap this Saturday in Old Klang Road [got my
usual tire shop there and they are very good]

If you are interested, please email me quickly. If I can't get a swapper, I'll just trade-in to the tire shop somewhere. Thank you.

Regards

Last edited:

Spyderco

Known Member
May 31, 2006
MafiaRide said:
Hi,

Recently bought a 2000 Cefiro and it came with 18" Bayroad rims. But it is not to my liking as it is bumpy for me, at least. It looks wicked

Haiya!!! Am I too late. Was on leave and out of the country to Hongkie land and just got back to work today.

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
nice rims to let go wor....

MafiaRide

Jun 26, 2006
Sorry guys. Since I didn't get any reply, I already traded in for smaller rims.

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
MafiaRide said:
No worries, Mafia...pity no-one could take advantage of your offer...

Spyderco

Known Member
May 31, 2006
MafiaRide said:

Yo Mafia dude...I PM'ed and emailed you about it after I posted the reply. Did you get any of those communication?

MafiaRide

Jun 26, 2006
I don't think I got it in time. I was checking my emails for about 5 days. No emails from takers.

Spyderco

Known Member
May 31, 2006
MafiaRide said:
I don't think I got it in time. I was checking my emails for about 5 days. No emails from takers.
Ok. Too bad for me, but as long as the PM and email works.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys...i hav made a wrong decision...im using tuffoil for more than 10 bottle d...but i never use it for the present 5000km for my engine...why?...coz im now at studying at UUM, which is at very rural area, at sintok...the neaerest city would be alor setar...i cant find any tuffoil dealer here...anyone would like to recommand me?
im now using X1R as temporary replacement for tuffoil..but, the tappet sound reappeared....before putting X1R in to my engine, the forman recommand me to flush...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience