Suzuki Swift vs Suzuki Swift Sport

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
so you mean the swift sport isnt worth the 100k?
nop, i didn't says that.... just bcos the taxes so high, we can't do anything... but rm100k++ to get a 125ps's Sport car... really a bit weird... cos Satria Neo oso 1.6L 125ps...

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
thanks for sharing all ya info...

are performance parts for swift hard to find?

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

seems that there aren't many swift owners around here...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
thanks for sharing all ya info...

are performance parts for swift hard to find?

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

seems that there aren't many swift owners around here...
if u mean aftermarket parts, especially used parts, yes.

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
wow... that means it not going to be easy to make this car slightly more powerful and nice to drive la.. then maybe i should reconsider whether i should get a swift or not..

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
even stock part is hard to find in malaysia :rofl::rofl::rofl:

there are quite a lot of after market parts for swift in singapore :biggrin:

sure die la then if i really buy swift.. i live in northern part of the peninsular... i'll be alone here....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
wow... that means it not going to be easy to make this car slightly more powerful and nice to drive la.. then maybe i should reconsider whether i should get a swift or not..
not really, just depends on how deep is ur pocket only... not hard at all.. hehe:smokin:

even stock part is hard to find in malaysia :rofl::rofl::rofl:

there are quite a lot of after market parts for swift in singapore :biggrin:
yup, in S'pore, i know got a lot... but the price... wow...:banghead::banghead:

tykoh

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Ipoh
tykoh88.blogspot.com
sure die la then if i really buy swift.. i live in northern part of the peninsular... i'll be alone here....
there are lots of swift owners in northern region.... you can join SCM Swift Club Malaysia forum too....
btw i'm fr ipoh... nice to mee you....

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
there are lots of swift owners in northern region.... you can join SCM Swift Club Malaysia forum too....
btw i'm fr ipoh... nice to mee you....
hello koh. cannot join scm la... can't even sign in the forum... nice to meet you too.. im from ipoh too.. yellow sss? lots of mods?

if you can get direct from japan will be cheaper.
direct from japan? have to go thru alot of hassle? i never tried before... our friendly custom sure tax alot la...

not really, just depends on how deep is ur pocket only... not hard at all.. hehe:smokin:

oh...talking bout pockets, mine is not deep at all.... i'll see what i can do when i really get my car... hehe...

yup, in S'pore, i know got a lot... but the price... wow...:banghead::banghead:

tykoh

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Ipoh
tykoh88.blogspot.com
hello koh. cannot join scm la... can't even sign in the forum... nice to meet you too.. im from ipoh too.. yellow sss? lots of mods?

direct from japan? have to go thru alot of hassle? i never tried before... our friendly custom sure tax alot la...
about scm forum.... i think you just need to enter any car reg no. into the swift reg. no. to join as member.... :P
i'm driving normal swift only... but i know a fren driving yellow sss fr cameron highland...

Last edited:

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
about scm forum.... i think you just need to enter any car reg no. into the swift reg. no. to join as member.... :P
i'm driving normal swift only... but i know a fren driving yellow sss fr cameron highland...
got one yellow sss always appear in fair park area.. you got notice or not?

the shipping not cheap....
sigh..... expected already la...

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
yes yes that car.... you know him?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys

Im planning to buy a 2010 Toyota car direct from owner. Since this is my first time buying car, i tried to google for some info and found this: http://nextimelah.blogspot.com/2014/02/buying-used-car-in-malaysia-from-direct.html

If anyone has epxerience buying used car from owner, can you please advice since this writing is 2014, maybe some changes recently on the processes, or things that not covered by the writer of the blog. or maybe, if anyone can simply advise me point...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience