Suzuki Swift vs Suzuki Swift Sport

Discussion in 'Car Talk' started by kenken, Aug 31, 2009.

1. oinkoink

oinkoink 5 Year | Silver

refer to page 6 ba

2. YellowFlash

YellowFlash Senior Member

wow...tats a whole list of items, really cost a bomb~!!
    how come u got 2 sets of rims??

3. oinkoink

oinkoink 5 Year | Silver

one set is for track one set is for street use

4. YellowFlash

15" for track and 16" for road use?...how come dont want use 16" for track? tyres ex or issit cause heavier and therefore slower??...btw wats the dyno results?...oh yea and wat tires do u use on track? A048?

5. oinkoink

oinkoink 5 Year | Silver

16" difficult to find semi slick. using RE55s, my 15" is more heavier then my 16".

currently dyno is 129whp and 15kg torq

6. YellowFlash

hmm, pretty nice figures for a 1.6 without engine modifications...129WHP is bout 150 on crank and 15kg of is about 150nm of torque? ...btw its really impressive timing on SIC with only 129WHP, almost comparable to stock rex timing... infact u shd be tar baoing those newbie rex on the track eh...haha, btw do u have any track vids?

7. oinkoink

oinkoink 5 Year | Silver

nope dun have... coz i no money buy video cam.... all my money go to my car le lolx...
    had been tarbao those lousy driver with FD2R, Rex, GTi, RX8. some time on track go poke them till they spin out lolx. shiok arh.....

doing up my intake manifold and throttle body now... hoping to get 140whp...

8. YellowFlash

haha dont call them lousy drivers, most likely they are inexperience or maybe no talent...btw u said u have a friend driving a r33? i didnt know theres a R33 in SG....issit a GTR or GTS?

9. oinkoink

oinkoink 5 Year | Silver

not in SG in OZ 4 yrs back hehe.. in experience or no talent is not a problem.. the problem those lousy driver doesn't mean their skill is lousy is their attitude. usually they will come poke you in straight with their fast car and trying to keep up with other paces end up go eat grass and stone... they are trying to prove their car is faster then yours.. but they can't even catch up in corners..

there are also good and humble drivers around although driving a fast car when you are faster then them in corners they will come talk to you and ask for advice.

10. YellowFlash

ohh...haha, aussie have lots of those cars, but then again travelling at 280km/hr is insane and getting overtaken at that speed is totally insane....yea i do agree some of these drivers have bad attitudes thinking that their car is faster and they do not want to give way to slower cars although they are driving much slower on the track...its quite frustrating when you cant overtake them on straight and when in corners, they will block your path forcing you to take another line or so...haha

11. oinkoink

oinkoink 5 Year | Silver

my car is slow in straight so i will over take them at corners or push them till they spin out or out brake them at 70m or 50m mark hehe

12. YellowFlash

haha...thats the advantage of being much lighter, anyway nice chatting...i've gotta go, cya ard :)

13. kenken

kenken Senior Member

oink : hope to meet you up in SIC by end of the month... hehehehe... its interesting to see smaller cars killing the fast cars...

yellowflash : you driving swift also?

14. YellowFlash

nope kenken, im not driving a swift...

15. raptorie54

raptorie54 Senior Member

stock fd2r vs stock evo/scooby=fd2r has better handling. who got more money will be the winner when comes to mod. i saw honda malaysia's fd2r over took many evos at straight in SIC during MME.

#275 raptorie54, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  16. YellowFlash

i am not sure who has better handling since i've only driven evo and scoobies and neither of them are stock but i've heard comments about fd2r stock suspension being too hard and uncomfortable so it might really have better handling in stock form.

well if you are talking about who has more money who will be the winner will be untrue...if its true why is the time attack at tsukuba held by evos for quite a number of years already. current time attack record is held by hks evo that has a track record of 54s... didnt see any civic come close to this timing.... anyway im not trying to bring down the civic type r but im just saying that they belong to different class...FI and NA...all of them are beautiful and marvellous cars each having their own strength...

17. oinkoink

oinkoink 5 Year | Silver

my friend FD2R did 2m25s in SIC.... mad driver with a crazy mod car......

18. raptorie54

raptorie54 Senior Member

i drove evo7 n sti 7 b4 but im only test drive a fd2r belongs to my fren. yeah!!! fd2r is much stiffer than many cars. comfort? fd2r not at all. need comfort buy camry ler.. ok im saying that the fd2r is superb but it really surprise u with its performance. u will nv expect a FF car can go so far. as for those 4wdt, they suppose to be gud with their 4wd n ayc tech.

talking abt the hks evo, how much $ they hv spent to make that record? tc the fd2r lor.... if im rich enuf n throw usd3m to build a fd2r just to hit that hks evo, i think it will happen. so can i say money can make things happen? those are monsters we are talking about, the hks evo is no more an evo anymore...its only carry the mitsu badge. 90%++ of the parts are not oem anymore ler... u cant say that evo is geng!!! u may only say that HKS is geng!!!!

btw, we suppose to talk abt swift sport. how come end up talking abt evos/scooby/fd2r/skylines/rx7?? my bad!!! sorry...lol

#278 raptorie54, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  19. oinkoink

oinkoink 5 Year | Silver

no need to TC lar... just dump in a K24 can take on modify evo already hehe

20. mizunori77

mizunori77 15 Year | Platinum

a friend of mine has a SSS too. sat in his car before. very nice and agile. :wavey:

btw, cant really compare civic and evo lar... totally 2 different types of car leh... after mod liao, lagi different... :driver: