Suzuka... A Ferrari Tale of Disaster

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
i am writing this two or three laps after Michael Schumacher retired from Suzuka due to transmission / hydraulic failure...and its like handing over the world cahmpionship title to Alonso in a silver platter...!

with only Interlagos left, being the final round of this season, any point score there will secure the title for Alonso, regardless of any point score by Schumi. This is the first engine failure for Ferrari since 2001 and what a place it is to occur....

pure frustrations...that's the only word that fits the situation now here in my house...and in myself and i'm sure its even greater in the Ferrari camp, as Schumi tried to comfort his mechanics, who are almost in tears....

a full reversal of China...

one thing to be proud of is the Japanese fan and their all-out spirit in giving full support to Super Aguri, though the team only managed to qualify 20th on the grid. No one would fail to notice the red and white of various formations done by them from the grandstand / seatings....

anyway, it is really sad and frustrating seeing such a dedicated, focused and someone ever full of determination and for someone who has given so much to the sports, retiring in such a despair...

Michael Schumacher deserves a better exit.................

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
NOTE: Wrong section, thread moved to Formula One section.

In my opinion, nothing can beat Michael Schumacher .. because he's already a legend like Ayrton Senna .. comparing other drivers to Schumy and Senna is impossible. Lets just concentrate on talking about other drivers ability ..

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
It'll be a real real shame for Shumacher to loose his final opportunity at the world championship due to an engine blowup. Furthermore Ferrari was already having the most reliable V8 on the grid. This is really really sad... I don't think I can sleep for the next few days...

Hopefully Alonso somnehow gets disqualified from this race due to car being too light or something like that...

sigh..

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
gtishadowfax... i do not agree with one ogg your statements...it is not a full reversal of china... Monza maybe... in China... Alonso at least still scored 2 points compared to Schumi here scoring nothing...

Schumi had a total of 2 mechanical failures this year... he had an engine swap early in the year at Sepang during the qualifying right? a drop of 10 places...while Massa had 2 engine change...

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
If Micheal really wants to finish on top of F1 when he quits, I think he might wanna consider another season with Ferrari.:sad_smile:
Hope that there's a miracle at Interlagos.

xavier_lert

Known Member
May 19, 2006
KL
no JORDON finish.........??................almost like ZIDANE career finishing....

but still hes one of the greatest sportsman that world ever see......

Jordon Last Shoot......

Zidane Last "Shoot"

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
AvexTrax said:
at interlagos..ferrari will ask massa to bang onto alonso..then schumacher can win..hahaha ferrari still can win
That will be too obvious. Maybe Ferrari can pay Sato to get the job done.....hahahaha.......

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
whatever it is about me joking that massa should take alonso out in the other post.

alonso deserves this years championship, renault has given him a reliable fast car (albeit with the illegal damper earlier) but take noting more as he was more consistent amongst others.

regardless on how shummi finishes, he proved even at his final year he is a "better" driver then alonso if he had spaniard lady luck

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Schumacher doesn't need to prove anything. In fact, he doesn't have anything left to prove.

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
koolspyda said:
whatever it is about me joking that massa should take alonso out in the other post.

alonso deserves this years championship, renault has given him a reliable fast car (albeit with the illegal damper earlier) but take noting more as he was more consistent amongst others.

regardless on how shummi finishes, he proved even at his final year he is a "better" driver then alonso if he had spaniard lady luck
Alonso deserved it despite the hard work... but if it was a race without that much controversies and failures... it would have brought in a whole new different perspective on both this drivers... but nevertheless... this is a sport... a sport that is unpredictable...

si|verfish said:
Schumacher doesn't need to prove anything. In fact, he doesn't have anything left to prove.
one more thing left... 8th time world drivers champion...

i was actually to worry... if there is anything that was too happen to alonso in the last race... be it a natural one... engine blow up or another drive shaft failure for example... or the worst, someone crash into him...for example any team other than red bull racing, el toro or ferrari... would any think Ferrari had anything to do with it??? surely there must be some blame game

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Schumacher isn't going to let his conscience about cheating stop him from going out to get what he wants, now is he?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Finally we received our long overdue shipment from US, couple of test carried out, to ensure it of it work ability prior installation for our clients.....

one of the hardest issue any driver face is driving under poor visibility......
things we cant avoid......such as

Rain.....after prolong neglection......Stained glass on our car.......causing poor vision

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience