Suspensions for Satria Neo CPS

Dec 10, 2013
Been trying to survey for a reasonable priced full adjustable suspensions. Here are my choices:

1) F-Tuned

2) BC-BR series

3) Gab-SS

Budget around 2-3k but ofcourse if can save money and still get good results ill save and spend on other mods.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
since u driving a Neo CPS....F-Tuned

the main guy there (WAFS in this forum) is an ex-engineer for proton in chassis and handling department... hes also one of the guys responsible for the Neo's good handling.

Zaypher

Jun 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
My front suspension was serviced by him. Really friendly and his workmanship on suspension is good.

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Btw, I also think that suspension choice is very subjective. It varies from individuals' choice and preference and of course, budget. I know some people use Gab SS also can produce good timing and be champion. Same goes for Ftuned. They r sure to perform better than stock unless you want comfort.

maze

Known Member
Jan 16, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
you should include 2 more in your choices :-
1) R.S. Ignition by F.A. Racing (basically it's a product from HotBits but it is developed and tuned by Faidzil Alang himself)
2) D2 Racing (all Satria Neo Clubsport comes with D2 Racing coilovers for their factory specification)

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
pm me the price bro and age of the item?if possible the pic of ur adjustable if ur willing to snap? :burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i436/homelymadmad/MG_1586-_zps3aaad613.jpg
My friend all are talking about asian le mans... I love car but I love pretty gals even more..:P

Just found out some website link that helps you with this.. Asian Le Mans Series
how much you know about asian le mans... do you know which company is sponsoring tyres for this competition
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience