Suspension taller on one side & d.i.y

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Oh! forgot about the jacks. If his jack is like my 2 ton ones from Tesco, they can jack the car engine up, but the plastics wheels will open up like track car negative camber. That is why I prefer to jack one side at a time, meaning one wheel at a time. The rears probably okay but not the engine or is it my VR engine is heavier?.....:hmmmm:
your engine block is cast iron so should be heavier kua....can withstand high boost, unlike evos using alluminium block.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
your engine block is cast iron so should be heavier kua....can withstand high boost, unlike evos using alluminium block.
Yup, I think engine of VR is heavy. Today jack my Hyundai from engine center to lift whole front is no problem....:driver:

Today was adjusting the rear suspension of my Hyundai (adjustable) so measure the front too (non adjustable), the driver side also lower by 1/2 an inch....:smokin:

Last edited:

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
by jacking the engine you are stressing the engine mounts and in the oilsump( referring to engine center) there are points u can use to jack, towhook, subframe at the reinforced points as well as the reinforced points on the side of the car. happy d.i.y ing:)

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
by jacking the engine you are stressing the engine mounts and in the oilsump( referring to engine center) there are points u can use to jack, towhook, subframe at the reinforced points as well as the reinforced points on the side of the car. happy d.i.y ing:)
Yah! not directly on the engine. Engine anyway is further higher up. Center of engine compartment to be more precise and that is on the sub frame....

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Yup, I think engine of VR is heavy. Today jack my Hyundai from engine center to lift whole front is no problem....:driver:

Today was adjusting the rear suspension of my Hyundai (adjustable) so measure the front too (non adjustable), the driver side also lower by 1/2 an inch....:smokin:
u know old 4x4 hve torsion bar up front instead of spring rite?
on stock setup,the driver side is slightly higher.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

just wanted to see if anyone has used the evo1/2/3 oem absorbers + springs before? im looking to convert my wira GSR back to "comfortable-like-stock standard" cos ive got a baby on the way...been using adjustables for many yrs, and its time to change...

so i've asked around, and got mixed opinions, which got me all confused...i wanna go back to the stock standard comfort level, dont bother about performance anymore...so obviously oem is the way to go...question is, which oem...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience