SUSPECTED STOLEN ITEMS?!?!

n3sta_n_roses

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
waaah..gud la this thread..uncle joeker,thanx for startin this thread..was juz bump into this thread..i'm newbie here.. :smile:

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
I vote for registration of members who wishes to sell stuff online - same as what we do for PDA forums at MyPDACafe or KVPUG.

Info must include the following:

1. Name: <must follow I/C>
2. I/C No: <self-explainary>
3. Address: <must be recent>
4. Contact No: <at least 2, a mobile or home/business, must be updated in profile>
5. E-mail: <no free accounts, must be from local ISPs if possible>

As for posting, the following rules:

1. Tag before posting: [WTS] - Wanted To Sell or [WTB] - Wanted To Buy
2. Post bumps: Once per day (this will help to reduce server load)
3. Description of Item: Type it out and don't use web links!
4. Image of Item: Actual images, not stealing from other people's post. Those caught do so will be given 3 warnings. After 3rd warning, member will be barred from selling online.
5. Price: A must!
6. Contact No: Must match with database / profile

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Psyk and acbc, Good suggestions.

I think it will be seriously considered.

wak minilite

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Klang
psyk said:
can you post the contact details of this place to do laser marking? what about the pricing?

thanks.
Csm Gallery Trading. 13M Jalan Perdana 4/1, Pandan Perdana, Kuala Lumpur, 55300,
Kuala Lumpur

the price is expensive(i donno for other i.e sand blasting/engraving)..as you may know laser marking machine isn't cheap even comes from china..

take for example :

marking 'WAK' will cost you rm4.50 permark...so one letter they charge you rm1.50...but the outcome really cool...

wakos

Known Member
Dec 8, 2005
recently...i red some :cyclops: post in the marketplace esp those selling wheels...2pc only...wondering if their wheel really being stolen or they steal two wheel in fact...

may somebody comments..

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
its could most possibly be stolen..but u'll never knw..
some ppl have 2 diff sets of rims..frnt and rear..

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Just remember that by buying from them, you are encouraging them to steal more.

Who knows? One day you own car might end up being broken into.

DO NOT SUPPORT STOLEN ITEMS.

If you suspect the item is stolen or the seller is not honest, DON'T BUY!!!!!

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
just my additional suggestion...

for everytime sumone buy a performance parts / meter / bla bla hotstuff to get stolen... leave a mark which is permanent like scratch, within a spot nobody would bother. take picture of the part after 'marking' it.

When your car got boosted... post the marked item that you lost. When anyone here wanna buy something cross check the item at the 'LOST Thread' (at least the buyer will have the seller contact number and know him face to face and know where to find him). So when you approach back your police report... you already got a lead on who boosted your car. Just inform the investigating officer (as referred on your police report).

However, this method is not 100% foolproof. I'm just giving the general picture. Maybe someone out there has the better idea of perfecting it.

Cheers~!