• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rizal82

Jul 23, 2006
Me and Monsterezza would like to ask you guys for opinion. What if we form our altezza club formally and start to have our own website, detailed database about our members from here. We can start to do gathering, events and pictures and etc. Feel free to vote and leave a comment.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
i 100% support (eventough not having altezza at the moment, but will get one soon).
it sure will be a nice community (with nice TT, convoys, etc...).:wavey::adore:

rizal82

Jul 23, 2006
Agreed..but who become a president? Mr Rizal82 or Monsterezza?
ask the members to vote on who should be the president...of coz not me and monsterezza la...how bout u Mr Platinum?

need more opinion guys..come on!

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Me and Monsterezza would like to ask you guys for opinion. What if we form our altezza club formally and start to have our own website, detailed database about our members from here. We can start to do gathering, events and pictures and etc. Feel free to vote and leave a comment.
We alwiz wanted to form an altezza club officially, talk bout it but it never happened till now. The turn out for T.T's now are just bad. Ppl are only active in the forums,other than that no. I believe if want to form one, come for T.T's 1st and discuss about it, and take the next step from there before doing other stuffs. That's my opinion towards it.:driver:

rizal82

Jul 23, 2006
yeah....agreed on that too...so when the T.T for discussion? now only for survey and opinion..i believe everyone has their own view.

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
I agree with bl@[email protected] is easier said then done. The answer u get from this survey does not do much except u have ppl just saying "I support U 100%".
But when the crunch comes..abuk pun takda...:hmmmm:
If u guys that participate in this survey is serious..the only way to show yr support is to come and discuss about the way in going about setting the club and what is the purpose of the club...etc...etc..
Why ask who is going to be the club president when the outlines have not even been discuss....it will be decided eventually when things comes together.
Just my 2cents .....

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
if there is no commitment to TT then how to form a club.......

gti-wly

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
putrajaya
guys... i'm working with an local IT company which is also doing webhosting services.. i can sponsor the webspace if u guys want..

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Hi GTI-WLY,
Thanks for the generous offer.......... Lets see in the next TT how many ppl come. That will determine if ppl are serious and if there is need to form a club..... The last 3 TT I went are some what poor turnout:bawling:.
But luckly the company is good:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

monsterezza

Known Member
Aug 4, 2007
seems like so many webhoster offer to host our altezza club :)

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Guys,
For those ppl above who support the idea of having a club
Pls PM me your contact details. I will email\SMS you when there is an Altezza Gathering.

1) ZTH Nic =
2) Name =
3) Hp Number =
4) Active Email Address =
5) Location =

The above info will be kept in strict confidentiallity.

If you know ppl who are not active in this forum but want to seriously join....

then ask them to send me an email with item 2,3,4,5 details to.
[email protected].

The objective of this exercise to get everybody's contact details so that they are aware there is a gathering rather than always relying on this forum for update.

We meet......... we talk and then only decide if a formal club is neccessary.
If nobody turn up then you know the answer.......

I understand ppl always are always busy...... but if you want this to work then there must be a level of commitment.

It is in your hands............:proud:

Last edited: