SuperGT 2011 thread

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
I saw some girls with black dress walking around. Wanted to snap their pictures but was told that cannot take pictures as they are promoting cigarettes and Malaysian law prohibits cigarette advertising. I look at their outfit and there's no branding or whatsoever. Just a black dress with a line on it.

What a stupid line that the cigarette company ask their promoters to say. Wanted to start a debate on how stupid the reason is but decided to give it a rest. Better be said to the Marketing Manager of the company than the promoters.
Just save your camera battery and memory card for the Super GT Race Queens lah. Don't waste time snapping local promoters.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Totally agree on having certain limit for pitwalk passes. If it is too crowded, pitwalk will be hell of a mess...best to limit it to certain numbers that you guys thinks best to accommodate.

Anyway, hope to see more improvement next year...and hope JPM will be able to prevent those marshalls from fighting for freebies and struggling along with us who paid for the pitwalk passes. Is just not fair to us, they just grab all the freebies they want and end up some, couldn't get any of it because of them.

They are very rough too as mentioned before. Hope for a better Super GT 2012. Main issue is the marshalls for me...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
About the bus transport. I've attended some overseas expo, car show and race. Just to share some info to acedin and maybe could give you some ideas. Usually the bus they use are those public transport bus example, rapid KL, cityliner..

This is how they do it la. They will inform the bus company about the event then negotiate with the bus company to allow people going to the events to board the bus for free when they show the tickets.

1 thing bad about the location of SIC is there's no access of train to the venue. Closest is KLIA. If the train from KLIA can be nego into letting people to board the train to and fro KL central and SIC with a special lower rates than the regular rate then KL ppl will have a transpot back to city. I remember when I was in Japan I was taking train to the expo and visitors are granted a cheaper train rate if you show your expo pass or tickets to the train station staff. Then you just need to have shuttle bus to transport ppl to KLIA. I don't know how workable is this in Malaysia but in Japan, Taiwan, EU and US..most of the time, they have all this services.

Still the best if there's a train line that runs through SIC but it also stops at LCCT so that it works as a transport for ppl to LCCT on the daily and as an extra transport to SIC when there's a race. I believe a train is the more economic way...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
To those who want to give feedback to JPM Motorsports.
Please do e-mail them here:
GT

d4rk

Known Member
Jul 26, 2010
Johor Bahru
@acedin: I gotta say that JPM is really going to the extra mile into bringing Super GT very much alive in Malaysia, and I would like to express my appreciation on every single effort that you guys had put in. Thanks a lot guys!

But unfortunately, speed lovers in Malaysia will just have to go through a very hard time since motorsports is not very popular here. Plus, the isolated location of SIC makes it pretty hard to be accessed by the general public, thus decreasing the head count. And since that is the case, it is understandable that you guys are going through some speed bumps to get some sponsors to get the Super GT running. But do not worry though, I could see this event's crowd growing from time-to-time. Hey, this is my first time going to a Super GT race and I enjoyed it very much! Loved the supercar gathering, an endless rows of great cars from all over! Never stop trying guys, this might turn into an annual must-go event for petrol heads in Malaysia.

Btw, when is the Round 3 Super GT is going to be aired at RTM?

@hafizi nahar: no wonder!! the rqs are somehow the official icons of Super GTs!!

hafizi nahar

May 4, 2009
@hafizi nahar: no wonder!! the rqs are somehow the official icons of Super GTs!!
i know... but i hope for next year i want all rqs on next year's list - all 80 of them must coming to malaysia!! i really want to blame and criticize team ARTA and Keihin for not bring their rqs for 3 years in a row and also Petronas Tom's - for 2 years now!!! i have statistics of the numbers of rqs coming to malaysia according to each year:

2004 - 80 girls
2005 - 82
2006 - 86
2007 - 80
2008 - 62
2009 - 36
2010 - 32
2011 - 40 T_T T_T T_T T_T.........

let me share with you all about my super gt round 3 stories.

2 or 3 month before the race, i designed my own made super gt 2011 promo and put my picture in it and also put the 1Malaysia and 1supergt logo which symbolizes 11 years super gt in malaysia. at that time, i was the busiest person in malaysia, do this and that. i spend almost rm300 to make 20 banners or streamers of my promo design and sent to all 20 places who sell super gt tickets in penang. i have to do a possibly 'nonsense' sacrifices but sure worth it. i'm become so chaos at that time. i struggled to find a sponsor. i photocopied a marego kaiwa (malay conversation) from malaysia and brunei travel guide book in japanese and i do a gyaruon (race queen speech text) in malay with japanese translation (want them to speak malay on stage). i'm so happy that Zent Sweeties read my own made malay gyaruon! they also say 'Salam Satu Malaysia'! then SG Changi Roses say 'SG Changi boleh!!' then Raybrig Race Queen, Seira says at the end of the speech, 'aku cinta kamu!!'. during the pitwalk on saturday, at r&d sport team pit, i met 2 subaru legacy b4 gals, Yurika Aoi and Kozue Yashiro. i sing to Yuricchi (yurika's nickname) a song from her group, a-class which is titled 'Eternal Journey'. i sing that song very loudly in front of her and then she was surprised and say, 'sugoi ne'. the team crew and japanese photographers at the team's pit was also surprised to see and hear that i can sing their song in original key. i also sing to Ayami Sasaki the songs from 2008 which is 'Realize' and 'Sweet Heart' when she with Kotomi Kurosawa at that time. i also showing the 'Dear Memories' lyrics at her and sing at her and she say to me, 'wah, your japanese are very good!'. i also sing 3 other songs which is 'Girls Be Ambitious!' and her 2 singles, 'Memories' and 'Try Again!'. maybe she dont know that i have a nasal and high-pitch voice. but even i'm so happy, i keep saying to myself during the event, 'omg, i never suffered so bad until this level...' its because the gt club is still far from my reach. i wish that mahayudin the car billionaire (he's jp chin's best friend) will sponsor me that pass, but i have to wait again and again to buy the gt club. maybe this year no luck for me. i pushed hard but still cant get what i want all this long. for me the super gt guidebook that i buy is the best super gt book ever published compare to previous years. i hope you do like that again next year. for next year's race, i will focus to it very seriously. currently i do a very big plan for next year. i hope they put my picture in next year's promo design. after hari raya, i will do a video shooting at sepang circuit track for next year's promo video where i will be in that video wearing traditional super gt outfit and standing at the final corner with grandstand tower at the background and i will say, 'jumpa anda di sepang!!!!!!' in japanese girl voice. i will sent the video to JPM and GTA and showcase it in japanese television. i still remember when i walk at the grandstand, 2 person from TV Tokyo suddenly calling me and they interviewing me with so many questions. i sing japanese songs to them and say anything what i want to say. i also remember when i was at stage area (i was in front with bunch of photographers beside me), the photographers say, 'omg, headache, headache. i thought it was girl's voice' they say that because i screaming the loudest at that area. i also can met my favorite driver, Tetsuya Yamano even just for a little while and also met famous persons like Datuk Haji Ahmad Kemin, Kumimitsu Takahashi, Naoki Hattori, Toru Ishikawa and others that i able to met with. i also attend after-race concert where Monacheez make performance. i was so excited to see their performance. i have to scream loudly and the result, i get 2 Monacheez autographed CD's. overall, this year are very good. but more things have to improve for next year. even i still not yet enter the gt club, but i possibly creating a new phenomenon at super gt when i show and give this picture to the rqs with myself signing an autograph and i wearing lipstick and put my lips on the right side of my picture just want to copy how the rqs signing autograph and put a kiss. if they can do that, so am i.

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hafizi, I saw on at Eneos booth on Sunday...

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
nice hafizi!

JPM did go out to bring back the lost allure of super gt. I'm sure they felt there were some tingles, & would hope to rectify in future.

i was also hoping the many malaysians to come out to enjoy the series. there were lots of pre-events prepared (with ample notice i'm seen) & they wish more would have turned up.

even the race track exploits had lots of drama where teams were fighting tooth & nail. (lots of wah-wha esp the bmw vs ferrari)!

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Anyone wants some marshal pics not acting "marshally"? :P

---------- Post added 06-30-2011 at 12:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 06-29-2011 at 07:52 PM ----------

Okay. Before we go into pics of the marshals, here's one for Hafizi.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
V-Spec....pics pics pics..

bladerunner

500 RPM
Nov 8, 2006
I lost you after the first 3 lines, you should learn to paragraph your message. From all I read is that you are somewhat a perv.

i know... but i hope for next year i want all rqs on next year's list - all 80 of them must coming to malaysia!! i really want to blame and criticize team ARTA and Keihin for not bring their rqs for 3 years in a row and also Petronas Tom's - for 2 years now!!! i have statistics of the numbers of rqs coming to malaysia according to each year:

2004 - 80 girls
2005 - 82
2006 - 86
2007 - 80
2008 - 62
2009 - 36
2010 - 32
2011 - 40 T_T T_T T_T T_T.........

let me share with you all about my super gt round 3 stories.

2 or 3 month before the race, i ...

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Thanks JPM for your explanation.... I been to all Japan GT since inception and I must say this year was the best. Well done... I liked the huge tent with car display in the mall area. Innovative thinking.

Will catch the rest of the round on RTM again thanks for keeping motorsport alive in bolehland.....:itsme:

BTW since JPM has invested considerable $$ on airing the supergt it would be good if someone can update the date and time. Pls keep this thread updated

Last edited:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Okie. More to come but lets start off with this. The JLOC Lamborghini RG-3 had a problem and had to exit from qualifying. Driver Takayuki Aoki stopped the car at the side and exited his vehicle. The marshals were happily taking turns posing with the car. :)

hafizi nahar

May 4, 2009
I lost you after the first 3 lines, you should learn to paragraph your message. From all I read is that you are somewhat a perv.
perv?? you must remember, i'm not so perv like vagabond. me as a malay, i also respect the japanese girls just like other person. maybe you dont know that i have a talent and ability that no one else have. i have a voice similar to japanese girls. i have a high-pitch voice just like Azlan Typewriter and Black Mentor but i can sing Chinese, Korean and Japanese songs. maybe my high-pitch voice can attract cute girls. memanglah, i have a cute face even i have dark skin. i still dont know why all the girls crazy over cute boys?? they just watching at the looks, not talent and abilities. i'm also a disabled person with intellectual disabilities but sometimes really smart. say, what if i sing the gt queen song in front of you? will you appreciate my talent?

here's the intro lyrics that i get from the song that Ayami and Jillayne sing which is 'Take Away':

ichido kimi wo jinsei
kokei dake wa yameyou
kitto sono suteta
mitete kureru hito ga iru

i still try to get full lyrics. maybe jpm have the lyrics.

maybe all the japanese photographers and cheerleaders who cheer at the girls when the girls sing, they dont know who am i yet. lets see, when i sing 'Chitose Bashi' song from Ziana Zain, all the japanese will be surprised when i hit the high notes.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all!

just wanted to ask, what would happen to your LSD g/box if normal g/box oil was to be put in??
LSD g/box must use that special g/box oil rite...
:huh:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience