Super GT 2009

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
I encountered all these issue during the pass few years.
Enter the pit walk 3 times by buying pit pass.
once even didnt get to go in since participate GT look. ask us to wait for the judge. waited for hourss...last minute say "we judge already"...but heck! the judge didnt even show up!
so, wasted the pit pass we bought while waiting for the judge.

fourth time didnt even want to go in. save more bucks and sweats.
sat down under the sheds and binoculating nice chikies.

this year dint even bother to go. They are geting worst and worst!

The more pit pass they sell, more money they will make mar..
so, what they got is :
wether u get to enjoy there, being shoo-back once u meet the pit's fresh air or kena halau back while half way in the tunnel, its your problem...

Only "IF" EVERYONE is united, boycott one race and then send complain to sic.
sure they will be more serious into these issue.

Last edited:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
JINEIL2EN, you know me?

Actually the amount of pics I took are more or less equal between cars and race queens. RQ might have just a tad more. :burnout:

chin2862

Jun 22, 2009
Taking about rude behavior. This time many rude people.....
1. During pit walk...got a guy just push me from behind. I almost fall down...seems like he did it on purpose....I don't know why....didn't even say sorry when I ask him why he push me...he just say 'where got' A young Chinese guy about the age of 21.

3. Same thing that happen every year, those so called track Marshall. Where did SIC get these bunch of wild monkeys. They too go grab freebies and take photo at the pit walk like us. Really embarrassing and retarded. I hate them very much...1 Marshall almost broke my camera when he just force his way into the crowds....:mad::mad::mad:

Same thing that happen every year, those monkeys shouting shouting and wiseling at the RQ at the MGS..... =.=' like they never saw a women before.....

I'm not whinning here, just trying to express out what I saw and my thought. I will still go to future Super GT races. Cheers~~ I also scare want to bring overseas friend to Super GT with such condition.....
i agree what you said... i also been there for few years back dy...
let me start from day 2
early in the morning got pit walk 8.00am wah ..so early i already at there but all the car some are still inside the garage still not out yet... okay was got time to walk down and walk up back to the entrance of tunnel 2 .... was nothing to much to complaint... is just too early...

but during the day 3 i already been piss off by those monkey marshall... they just make full use of the name marshall...do your job we paid for the pit walk...you work at pit also ..but pls no ambil kesempatan to take all the gift from the race queen ...finally we din get anything... when photographer take picture move the head la... just bang my lens and go...what de ****...now my lens got problem before the racing start..finally i cant capture any photo during starting ....

really get piss by those monkey give way also dunno....even when starting all the monkey sure chear not shout like monkey inside the cage....

i was staying at lcct hotel i also dun wan to go out at night even have JPJ road block...i dunno why there got roadblock??? i ask the hotel staff they said already operate since few day back on 19/6 (friday)

about the marshall can we create a thread and post the photo up for sic to see their own monkey what they have done a good job to get all the goodies and picture...and i really want them to pay back my lens.....argghhh... need to send back for checkup

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
JINEIL2EN, you know me?

Actually the amount of pics I took are more or less equal between cars and race queens. RQ might have just a tad more. :burnout:
taikor, everybody know u ma... i'm just a small potato, thats why u dun even know loo... haih...
TR oso the same loo.... waving wit him oso didn't tiao me...:bawling:

talking bout those SIC Fuckers issue, luckily i able to give some back punch on 2 fuckers stomach during they push/halau every1 out of pit.... dunno why they starring at me for wat, if wanna punch me back, they can give a shot wat... ahhahahaa... dun dare to punch me back, low baller... ahhaha... push me for wat, thats the 'balasan' they must pay...:love:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
JINEIL2EN, paiseh. Just a small rat only. Not active in ZTH also. How can everyone know me?? Should stop me and say hi. :P

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
let me start from day 2
early in the morning got pit walk 8.00am wah ..so early i already at there but all the car some are still inside the garage still not out yet... okay was got time to walk down and walk up back to the entrance of tunnel 2 .... was nothing to much to complaint... is just too early...

but during the day 3 i already been piss off by those monkey marshall... they just make full use of the name marshall...do your job we paid for the pit walk...you work at pit also ..but pls no ambil kesempatan to take all the gift from the race queen ...finally we din get anything... when photographer take picture move the head la... just bang my lens and go...what de ****...now my lens got problem before the racing start..finally i cant capture any photo during starting ....

really get piss by those monkey give way also dunno....even when starting all the monkey sure chear not shout like monkey inside the cage....

i was staying at lcct hotel i also dun wan to go out at night even have JPJ road block...i dunno why there got roadblock??? i ask the hotel staff they said already operate since few day back on 19/6 (friday)

about the marshall can we create a thread and post the photo up for sic to see their own monkey what they have done a good job to get all the goodies and picture...and i really want them to pay back my lens.....argghhh... need to send back for checkup

hey bro, are u the silver gti guy?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
... i saw u just keeping snaps on GT Gals only....:mad:
Where got....I also got snap GT cars pic leh...

taikor, everybody know u ma... i'm just a small potato, thats why u dun even know loo... haih...
TR oso the same loo.... waving wit him oso didn't tiao me...:bawling:

talking bout those SIC Fuckers issue, luckily i able to give some back punch on 2 fuckers stomach during they push/halau every1 out of pit.... dunno why they starring at me for wat, if wanna punch me back, they can give a shot wat... ahhahahaa... dun dare to punch me back, low baller... ahhaha... push me for wat, thats the 'balasan' they must pay...:love:
I saw you lah...even gave you a 'TR' hand sign at the final turn there....you didn't see meh.....:biggrin::biggrin:

Ah Lam...no wonder didnt see you guys lah.....but what you said is true they want to make money only....so print pit pass like hell...

We all under the same fate. All those monkey should be ban from SIC...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Where got....I also got snap GT cars pic leh...

I saw you lah...even gave you a 'TR' hand sign at the final turn there....you didn't see meh.....:biggrin::biggrin:

Ah Lam...no wonder didnt see you guys lah.....but what you said is true they want to make money only....so print pit pass like hell...

We all under the same fate. All those monkey should be ban from SIC...
u just pura-pura take some car pic cos ur gf sat at the back ma... hahahahaha:biggrin:
i saw ur TR sign:itsme:, but damn tired to give u a hug...:sleep:

fuminari

Sep 29, 2004
Penan
www.fuminari.net
V-Spec, nice to see you there...nice pic bro....

I got minor sunburn....brought my essential stuff for the GT...after 2 times of experience...
This time around I think the pit walk has more people going in and I was kena sardine like hell...

Taking about rude behavior. This time many rude people.....
1. During pit walk...got a guy just push me from behind. I almost fall down...seems like he did it on purpose....I don't know why....didn't even say sorry when I ask him why he push me...he just say 'where got' A young Chinese guy about the age of 21.
2. During photograph session at pit walk, I was in the most front part and the people behind kept pushing and pushing me and a few photographers. Until 1 of them cannot tahan and shouted. I can't escape the fate too as I can feel people are all landing on top of me....fee like kena squash. I have to actually crawl out from the place....because people just don't give way even you say excuse me...(not all though).
3. Same thing that happen every year, those so called track Marshall. Where did SIC get these bunch of wild monkeys. They too go grab freebies and take photo at the pit walk like us. Really embarrassing and retarded. I hate them very much...1 Marshall almost broke my camera when he just force his way into the crowds....:mad::mad::mad:
4. Saw some Ah Bengs there, at the performance stage...when the guy giving out stickers. They just pushed themselves into the crowd and keep saying in Cantonese 'faster rebut the sticker' The man giving out the sticker already said no need to fight or rebut for the sticker....still these stubborn and retarded people can't understand. There was plenty of sticker why still rebut? isk isk isk....:mad::mad::mad::mad:
5. At pit walk session, saw a 2 Malay guy trying to be fresh at the pit walk. There was this Chinese girl in the crowd she looks quite sexy...this 2 guys touched her and ran away...I saw it and the girl looked at me....She also stun already, I feel this 2 guys really should be hang to death...
6. At M7 racing pit, there's a guy that know 1 of the RQ and gave her a souvenir and he wanted to take a picture with the RQ..I forgot her name...so he ask the people around (photographers) to help him take a single picture....guess what, no one lend him a hand and I helped him out even I was at the 2nd row....so selfish....really embarrassing....

Same thing that happen every year, those monkeys shouting shouting and wiseling at the RQ at the MGS..... =.=' like they never saw a women before.....

When I was at D1GP at EBISU during put walk session. It's all under controlled and people behave well marshals do they job....but here....Ai~~~~gone crazy....

I'm not whinning here, just trying to express out what I saw and my thought. I will still go to future Super GT races. Cheers~~ I also scare want to bring overseas friend to Super GT with such condition.....
haha, tell me about it man. the situation just got worst year by year, seeing that for straight 6 years d. sigh. sumore we all travel all the way from north...

I remember when I attended Japan GT in 2003, they limited the Pit Walkabout to 200 people.
This year, I heard they printed 2000 Pit Walkabout passes.
easy money, i think they rather earn more then less rite ? i was suppose to get MGS n PW at SIC for my fren that came all the way from Singapore. To my surprise, all habih when i go collect my that was bought online on friday, i was told that PW finish on thursday.
updated my fren and he decided to gave them a call, after few hour, got a call from my fren that he got the PW and there is extra 20 left.
And on saturday, they are still selling it right in front of the tunnel just before PW starts.

let me start from day 2

Since SIC have facebook now, why dont we update those marshall pic then tagged it with SIC, that should be good f/back and post on their wall our concerns, 1 extra option to voice out is better then none.

Last edited:

S1997

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
fuminari didnt know u come from the north. should have convoyed with you.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
penang, to be precise. we used to drive down in group (4-5 cars) but decided to try something else this year, flying down, coz driving down eats a lot of time and it's tiring.
mayb u shld try 200kph & above to ease ur tiring... hehe....:biggrin:
this really helps a lot...:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

for references n info.....taken from Micra sites....any ones??? :D

This is a simple mod that you can do to every stock micra.
You will notice a better response and better acceleration.
Parts needed:
Aluminium tape
+- 1M of 60mm flexible paper tube.

1. isolate whit aluminium tape the air filter box ,in and out, this will create colder air box.
2. extend the flexible tube to the front grill , take him out and isolate whit aluminium tape .
3. that’s it!

since aluminium tape...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience