Super-Charge

Pot78

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Perak
PJ which area?

May i know that is ur place near BU center point?? Becoz my brother staying there. :D, how about the e-manage? already succesful implement in ur GTI?

Do u hav any SC kit keep as stock now, or need to place an order first before u going to 'prepare' those parts.

Virgin Putra,:p
Pot

Last edited:

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
daze said:
CAn a 4G15 standard engine be supercharge? how much will it cost and where to do it??
Bro, daze.
Think you send me a pm and do check it as I have replied you there...
cheers
gerard

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
Pot78 said:
May i know that is ur place near BU center point?? Becoz my brother staying there. :D, how about the e-manage? already succesful implement in ur GTI?

Do u hav any SC kit keep as stock now, or need to place an order first before u going to 'prepare' those parts.

Virgin Putra,:p
Pot
bro,
Nope, my installation center is at Kepong, near Sri Damansara..and if you are keen for a short test drive and chat bout sc over teh tarik, meet me at kelana jaya....Call me for an appointment at 012-3073928..

I do have stock at the moment but not much thus its better to check on availability else will require bout few days to fabricate prior to installation....Got to set an appointment date for installation too..hahaha

cheers
gerard

Last edited:

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
anttyk said:
Hey Gerard,

I think it would help if you could list down the Projects that are completed and the respective prices. Also to include Projects that are ongoing and expected time to completion. Also, Projects that are planned for the future... Example:

Proton 1.8 (Mitsu) - Completed - RM5,500
Proton 1.8 (Siemens) - Testing Commencing X/X/05
Proton 1.6 (Mitsu) - Completed - RM5,500
Proton 1.5 (Mitsu - Testing (Expected Completion Date X/X/05)
Kelisa Bla Bla Bla - Testing Commencing X/X/05

Just so that we have a rough idea what is available / when it is available. This will reduce the number of individual PMs and posts you have to answer... :) Just a suggestion.
Bro,
Thanks for the suggestion here...This would help greatly, will list down here but I cant specify any dates here as certain models does require more time in testing...Here it goes...:-
1.8 mmc - Stage 1 - Completed - RM5,500 (Now)
1.8 mmc - Stage 2 - In testing - TBA (very, vey soon)
1.8 mmc - stage 3 - Development
1.6 mmc - Stage 1 - In testing - TBA
1.5 mmc - Stage 1 - In development (should commence testing upon launch of 1.6 mmc
1.3 mmc - stage 1 - Just as the above ( after 1.5 mmc)

The whole sequel above will repeat itself for the siemens...maybe even sooner.
Next in line is the waja 1.6, perdana sei, kelisa, kancil, gen2, Honda series..

Do keep in touch as I will post more info when the time comes....else you will see it car mags..

Just a note, time factor is difficult to mention as of now as we do test all of our kits properly in every aspect until the set results/objective is met with durability in mind...This does take up time but will be safer for you guys...I'm sure you can understand this point...Let us face the challenges of the sc kits so you will not have to do so....

Thankd for the pointer and keep in touch

cheers
gerard

Pot78

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Perak
Hi gerard,
i just go to review ur hypertune vol 25, inside mention got change head gasket. So the 1st stage SC kit need to install it? Thank you.

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
Pot78 said:
Hi gerard,
i just go to review ur hypertune vol 25, inside mention got change head gasket.
So the 1st stage SC kit need to install it? Thank you.
Bro,
So sorry for the late reply, been away for the long weekends.....The stage 1 does not require a head gasket or lower compression pistons....Nice of you to read thru the hypertune write up on our gti sc...many new developments since then...Cheers

gerard

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
umm aside of going through 27 pages of thread heh i was wondering whether your sc is belt driven as opposed to centrifugal? i just want to be sure. and whether or not you carry larger pressure belts for more power? kinda like jackson racing does for its sc kits...

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
deacon said:
umm aside of going through 27 pages of thread heh i was wondering whether your sc is belt driven as opposed to centrifugal? i just want to be sure. and whether or not you carry larger pressure belts for more power? kinda like jackson racing does for its sc kits...
Bro,
Not necessary opposed, could be custom fabricated to run on either direction with the right fabricated mounts and so far larger belts is not necessary as power output is still below the 250hp region...Such belts are heavy and causes more load to the main crank pulley and VERY expensive to purchase.

cheers
gerard

hopeunreal

Jan 7, 2005
a question on supercharging

I would like to ask if it is possible to supercharge a mivec engine and approximately how much would it cost??

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
hopeunreal said:
I would like to ask if it is possible to supercharge a mivec engine and approximately how much would it cost??
Bro,
There seems to be many interested people in this mivec sc region...We would definately try out further development on the mivec at a later period when things aren't so hectic, did one some time back but due to shoe string budget, not much development could be achieved but there is potential for mivec...Keep in touch for development...

cheers
gerard

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
sugardude said:
What would be the estimation HP gain by adding superchanger?
Bro,
The supercharger will benefit you with at least a minimum of 30% gain in all areas especially at low end torque.. The character in terms of instant responce and power delivery will be significantly change compared to without sc...

cherrs
gerard

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
sugardude said:
Cool!
What about top end any improvement?
I always believe any car could do or reach 200km/h on top end power...Its just a question on how fast do you get there.....You get my picture...hahaha

cheers
gerard

sugardude

500 RPM
Aug 18, 2004
Sc

Agree with your comment.... but the question is how soon you could reach 200Km that counts!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all..

I've got problem with my car a/c. suddenly feel did not cold. And in this video this is what my compressor behavior. Is it normal? When I open throttle a bit, the compressor cut off.

air con compressor cut off - YouTube
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience