Suitable absorber for wira 1.5

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
no not saying it will climb (honestly doesnt matter if it climbs abit), but if u have more accurate gauges and try monitor the oil temps, assuming the car is all warmed up and has soaked up heat, you will definitely notice the oil gets abit hotter when idling away in a jam compared to cruising away...
my case the on dash gauge too just goes to a certain point and sits there forever... but the oil temp gauges can show quite a dif.

tldr: unless ur absolutely pushing your car to the limits, cruising temps are typically cooler than idling in jams
Coolant got radiator and fans cooling it down, oil on the other hand doesn't and oil in contact with piston directly....

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
i want more pick up for my 1.5 VDO. at least not so far behind from the taliban :evil:
4-2-1 & twintip on my list. Going to contact AISB factory in Shah Alam to see they sell direct to end-user.

what else? :-) besides swap over to 4G93T . hehehe....

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
i want more pick up for my 1.5 VDO. at least not so far behind from the taliban :evil:
4-2-1 & twintip on my list. Going to contact AISB factory in Shah Alam to see they sell direct to end-user.

what else? :-) besides swap over to 4G93T . hehehe....
larger bore high comp pistons, skim head, oversize valves, korek throttle body, ported head, 4-2-1 good quality SS extractor into 2.3" SS piping out into a good straight flow muffler. and get Unichip to fine tune it.
:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Reactions: Izso

kaihoong

Known Member
Jun 1, 2019
Penang
larger bore high comp pistons, skim head, oversize valves, korek throttle body, ported head, 4-2-1 good quality SS extractor into 2.3" SS piping out into a good straight flow muffler. and get Unichip to fine tune it.
:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:
Is it VDO can function well with unichip Q+?

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
what improvement will the car get from lightweigh wheels? Any other tuning after changing the wheels?
try go from 7kg wheels to 4kg wheels for 15 inch. Tuning the feel what i can say. Better acceleration, handling, braking...etc.
Cons i can see is price and thieves for ori lightweight wheels.
Above of all invest in good tires you can afford.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
try go from 7kg wheels to 4kg wheels for 15 inch. Tuning the feel what i can say. Better acceleration, handling, braking...etc.
Cons i can see is price and thieves for ori lightweight wheels.
Above of all invest in good tires you can afford.
Better handling, less rebound weight, but less comfort also....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm using a wira 1.5 carburator engine........can i switch my standard engine to turbo engine?.......plz any sifu tell me! izzit possible?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience