Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Subaru Legacy BP5 For Sale

Ingolstadt

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.evomalaysia.com
Boodie from SCM, we never meet but so fast u wanna change car already...
Actually I've been trying to look for a 2008 BP5, and if found, I'd stick with it. I figured better to let go now and let someone with a budget for a Vios/City/Almera to have a chance of owning something better, where they might want to own it for quite some time. Cos if I don't sell it this year, whoever's interested next year might have problem getting a loan. I'm happy to drive it for another 3-4 years, but then I'm now working at the same office with my wife and we've just gotten a MINI, and our new condo only has 1 parking. So better let someone take care of this car while I continue my hunt for a S402 from Japan next time when I move to a bigger house.

I've been looking around for other wagons, but they're all crap. The A4/V60 is too small, Mazda 6 is underpowered oversized, 508 is ok-ish but handling can't match the Legacy, the A6 wagon drives like crap, and E250/523/8 wagon is useless in the rain, not to say underpowered and oversized too. And of course, the current generation Legacy is utter crap in terms of looks/build/quality/weight/no more frameless door.

It's a sad thing really as I couldn't seem to find a good wagon replacement in terms of reliability, handling, size and all round package as the BP5.

S402 is my last hope, if I get one next time, I'll keep it forever. That's why I've decided to put it up for sale.

My biggest realisation, coming from an Audi owner, is that I've learnt so much about Audis throughout my ownership, turbo fan blades, O2 sensor, bla bla bla ... whereas I learnt NOTHING about Subarus throughout my 2 year plus ownership. Nothing. And from now onwards if anyone's gonna preach to me about Toyota reliability, I'll just answer with Subaru. Because we have a 2005 Camry at my family home, and I was so surprised at how different is Thai-built cars compared to Japan-built cars. And of course, Subaru. Those who've come see my car were all surprised when I start the engine, let it settled, and ask them to sit in and see if they can tell the engine's running. Lol ... Boxer for the win!

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Maybe next year they will bring in the 08 spec-b with paddle shifter n everything or even the S402. Well i was thinking next upgrade to be a S4 wagon but that's many years later, for now enjoying the ride...

Ingolstadt

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.evomalaysia.com
Hi guys, the car is 80% sold for now. A cool guy dropped a booking. i'll update again once the entire thing is over and will delete this (if it's possible)

nyne

Known Member
May 21, 2013
selangor
you have to wait until someone want to sell tht baby. For now ive been seeing the sedan version in Mudah and Carlist. try to check at Autoworld.my or carsifu.com

nyne

Known Member
May 21, 2013
selangor
well, mostly is semi-auto. is not easy to find high spec legacy manual. The one that owns Legacy in Malaysia mostly are semi-auto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

RAINAWAY” is a trade mark registered products; “RAINAWAY” products offer you highest quality nanotechnology products and are an alternative solution to enhance the performance of your products by sophisticated technology.

For the past decade, we proud to claim ourselves as a pioneer in providing a nanotechnology protection glass coating system and nano titanium photo-catalyst coating in car care, auto motive and building/construction industries.

The nanotechnology...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience