Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Subaru imprezza sti V9 S204 for sale (Limited edition) VERY RARE

fiuz85

Known Member
May 26, 2009
KL-Kuantan
guys just stop bugging ard la lolx.if u guys are really interested just gv him a call and view the car.there is no point arguing inside this forum.chill guys
yes u are right bro if we really interested in the car just call n view the car:driver: but the owner already posted in ZTH forum so he has to accept all the comment. This is an automotive forum not a cooking class forum or what:thefinger:. I believe all the members are well known or maybe sifu in automotive world so they deserve to bring up they comment.This type of man who try to manipulated market price is what make Malaysia automotive disaster:banghead::banghead::banghead::thefinger:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Phew, seems a nice car but this is probably the most expensive Subaru I've ever known! :biggrin:
Good luck with the sale then.

mospeda353

500 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
yes u are right bro if we really interested in the car just call n view the car:driver: but the owner already posted in ZTH forum so he has to accept all the comment. This is an automotive forum not a cooking class forum or what:thefinger:. I believe all the members are well known or maybe sifu in automotive world so they deserve to bring up they comment.This type of man who try to manipulated market price is what make Malaysia automotive disaster:banghead::banghead::banghead::thefinger:
yeah!! agree..agree.. u r in ZTH..not mudah.my.. try to accept wat people said wit strong heart.. :nurse:

MatLia

Known Member
Jul 17, 2007
Nice car you have bro. Gud luck in ur selling. Im curious..is it ori 204?:hmmmm:

pl4y3r122

Known Member
Sep 9, 2007
330k den 310k now 210k... LOL.. ::stupid:

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

this thread sounds dodgy, no s204 wheels and the mirrors are in blue...
its a converted version 9.. luk at de pictures properly.. not a real s204..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i driving a wira now and i have finally save enuff money to do some mod all the sifu out there please give me some advise and help....thank q guy
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience